Daily Journal Corp. (S.C.) (DJCO): Price and Financial Metrics
DJCO Stock Summary
- The price/operating cash flow metric for Daily Journal Corp is higher than 97.25% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- DJCO's price/sales ratio is 8.6; that's higher than the P/S ratio of 87.49% of US stocks.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Daily Journal Corp is reporting a growth rate of 323.64%; that's higher than 96.17% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Daily Journal Corp, a group of peers worth examining would be AHPI, UTI, BWFG, WWW, and CFFI.
- Visit DJCO's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.dailyjournal.com.
DJCO Stock Price Chart More Charts
DJCO Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$277.51||52-week high||$289.40|
|Prev. close||$274.12||52-week low||$192.83|
|Day high||$277.51||Avg. volume||2,127|
|50-day MA||$279.18||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$237.68||Market Cap||382.96M|
Daily Journal Corp. (S.C.) (DJCO) Company Bio
Daily Journal Corporation publishes newspapers and Web sites in California, Arizona, and Utah. It operates through two segments, Traditional Business and Journal Technologies. The company was founded in 1987 and is based in Los Angeles, California.