Daily Journal Corp. (S.C.) (DJCO): Price and Financial Metrics
DJCO Stock Summary
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for DJCO is currently 180.9, higher than 96.8% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -46.69%, Daily Journal Corp's debt growth rate surpasses only 6.84% of about US stocks.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Daily Journal Corp is reporting a growth rate of 254.43%; that's higher than 93.87% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Daily Journal Corp, a group of peers worth examining would be ITIC, SVVC, MSB, AHC, and FCFS.
- Visit DJCO's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.dailyjournal.com.
DJCO Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
DJCO Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$355.05||52-week high||$416.68|
|Prev. close||$351.00||52-week low||$187.53|
|Day high||$363.08||Avg. volume||3,990|
|50-day MA||$344.97||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$291.19||Market Cap||489.97M|
Daily Journal Corp. (S.C.) (DJCO) Company Bio
Daily Journal Corporation publishes newspapers and Web sites in California, Arizona, and Utah. It operates through two segments, Traditional Business and Journal Technologies. The company was founded in 1987 and is based in Los Angeles, California.
DJCO Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
We started the process of determining a valid price forecast for Daily Journal Corp with a discounted cash flow analysis -- the results of which can be found in the table below. To summarize, we found that Daily Journal Corp ranked in the 4th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. We should note, though, that the most conservative analysis suggests this stock will yield negative results -- and thus may be a potential short opportunity. As for the metrics that stood out in our discounted cash flow analysis of Daily Journal Corp, consider:
- Its compound free cash flow growth rate, as measured over the past 5.77 years, is -0.17% -- higher than just 9.8% of stocks in our DCF forecasting set.
- DJCO's estimated cost of debt, based largely on its market capitalization and its interest coverage ratio, is 3%; for context, that number is higher than 45.78% of tickers in our DCF set.
- Relative to other stocks in its sector (Consumer Cyclical), Daily Journal Corp has a reliance on debt greater than only 8.08% of them.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
DJCO Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
DJCO Latest Social Stream
View Full DJCO Social Stream
Latest DJCO News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Daily Journal Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate DJCO as an investment opportunity.
Berkshire Hathaway's Charlie Munger explains why Warren Buffett and Berkshire are selling Wells Fargo stock but the Daily Journal, for which Munger is the executive chair, has kept its shares.
Charlie Munger, Daily Journal Chairman and Berkshire Hathaway Vice Chairman, shares his thoughts on Robinhood.
Berkshire Hathaway vice chairman Charlie Munger unloaded on bitcoin, showing that his views haven't changed since Warren Buffett and Munger last opined on the digital asset.
Charlie Munger, Daily Journal Chairman and Berkshire Hathaway Vice Chairman, shares his thoughts on Costco vs. Amazon.
Charlie Munger, Daily Journal Chairman and Berkshire Hathaway Vice Chairman, shares his thoughts on Bitcoin.
DJCO Price Returns
Continue Researching DJCOWant to do more research on Daily Journal Corp's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!