Daily Journal Corp. (S.C.) (DJCO): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
DJCO POWR Grades
- DJCO scores best on the Stability dimension, with a Stability rank ahead of 76.19% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for DJCO is in Sentiment, which has been heading up over the past 47 weeks.
- DJCO ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 32nd percentile.
DJCO Stock Summary
- DJCO's current price/earnings ratio is 3.03, which is higher than only 1.88% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for DJCO is currently 114.94, higher than 96.18% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- Over the past twelve months, DJCO has reported earnings growth of -479.27%, putting it ahead of merely 4.42% of US stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to DJCO, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are WHLM, SSY, NSEC, FCFS, and SSNT.
- DJCO's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Daily Journal Corp's official web site, go to www.dailyjournal.com.
DJCO Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Consumer Cyclical stock, DJCO's price/earnings ratio is 84.02% lower, now standing at 3.1.
- DJCO's price/earnings ratio has moved up 9 over the prior 243 months.
- DJCO's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 7.2 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for DJCO.
DJCO Growth Metrics
- The 4 year price growth rate now stands at 33.59%.
- The year over year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 41.03%.
- Its 4 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -39190%.
The table below shows DJCO's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
DJCO's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- DJCO has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 72.57% of graded US stocks.
- DJCO's asset turnover comes in at 0.162 -- ranking 14th of 14 Printing and Publishing stocks.
- DALN, LEE, and GCI are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with DJCO.
The table below shows DJCO's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
DJCO Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
DJCO Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$323.19||52-week high||$416.68|
|Prev. close||$321.24||52-week low||$238.00|
|Day high||$323.19||Avg. volume||4,196|
|50-day MA||$328.09||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$327.15||Market Cap||446.00M|
Daily Journal Corp. (S.C.) (DJCO) Company Bio
Daily Journal Corporation publishes newspapers and Web sites in California, Arizona, and Utah. It operates through two segments, Traditional Business and Journal Technologies. The company was founded in 1987 and is based in Los Angeles, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
DJCO Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
DJCO Latest Social Stream
View Full DJCO Social Stream
Latest DJCO News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Daily Journal Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate DJCO as an investment opportunity.
LOS ANGELES, Aug. 12, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- During the nine months ended June 30, 2021, Daily Journal Corporation (NASDAQ:DJCO) had consolidated revenues of $37,952,000 as compared with $36,907,000 in the prior year period. This increase of $1,045,000 was primarily from increases in (i) Journal Technologies license and maintenance fees of $744,000 and public service fees of $841,000 and (ii) the Traditional Business legal notice advertising net revenues of $471,000 and government notice advertising net revenues of $173,000, partially offset by reductions in (i) Journal Technologies consulting fees of $416,000 and (ii) the Traditional Business display advertising net revenues of $44,000, classified advertising net revenues of $31,000, trustee sale notice advertising net revenues of $3...
LOS ANGELES, Aug. 12, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- During the nine months ended June 30, 2021, Daily Journal Corporation (NASDAQ:DJCO) had consolidated revenues of $37,952,000 as compared with $36,907,000 in the prior year period. This increase of $1,045,000 was primarily from increases in (i) Journal Technologies’ license and maintenance fees of $744,000 and public service fees of $841,000 and (ii) the Traditional Business’ legal notice advertising net revenues of $471,000 and government notice adv
If you want to know who really controls Daily Journal Corporation ( NASDAQ:DJCO ), then you'll have to look at the...
Alibaba offers solid long-term growth in the Chinese e-commerce market at decent valuations.
An interesting buyer made a multi-million-dollar purchase of Alibaba recently.
DJCO Price Returns