Delek US Holdings, Inc. (DK): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
DK POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where DK ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 56.56% of US stocks.
- DK's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving up over the last 31 weeks.
- DK ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 1st percentile.
DK Stock Summary
- Delek US Holdings Inc's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 96.36% of US listed stocks.
- DK's price/sales ratio is 0.16; that's higher than the P/S ratio of only 2.16% of US stocks.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Delek US Holdings Inc is reporting a growth rate of 447.35%; that's higher than 95.48% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Delek US Holdings Inc are SSP, ALSN, SLGN, PLYM, and SPH.
- DK's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Delek US Holdings Inc's official web site, go to www.delekus.com.
DK Valuation Summary
- DK's EV/EBIT ratio is -7.6; this is 142.94% lower than that of the median Energy stock.
- Over the past 185 months, DK's price/sales ratio has gone down 0.2.
- DK's price/sales ratio has moved down 0.2 over the prior 185 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for DK.
DK Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 8222.22%.
- Its 3 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 203.81%.
- The 2 year revenue growth rate now stands at 5.7%.
The table below shows DK's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
DK Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
DK Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$17.73||52-week high||$27.38|
|Prev. close||$17.14||52-week low||$8.92|
|Day high||$18.08||Avg. volume||904,691|
|50-day MA||$20.78||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$19.29||Market Cap||1.31B|
Delek US Holdings, Inc. (DK) Company Bio
Delek US Holdings operates as an integrated downstream energy company that operates in petroleum refining, wholesale distribution, and convenience store retailing businesses. The company was founded in 2001 and is based in Brentwood, Tennessee.
DK Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
DK Latest Social Stream
View Full DK Social Stream
Latest DK News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Delek US Holdings Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate DK as an investment opportunity.
Delek Logistics Partners, LP Increases Quarterly Cash Distribution to $0.94 per Common Limited Partner Unit
Delek Logistics Partners, LP (NYSE: DKL) ("Delek Logistics") today declared its quarterly cash distribution for the second quarter 2021 of $0.94 per common limited partner unit, or $3.76 per common limited partner unit on an annualized basis. This distribution represents a 2.2 percent increase from the distribution for the first quarter 2021 of $0.92 per common limited partner unit ($3.68 per common limited partner unit annualized) and a 4.4 percent increase over Delek Logistics' distribution fo
Delek Logistics Partners, LP (NYSE: DKL) ("Delek Logistics") today announced that the Partnership intends to issue a press release summarizing second quarter 2021 results after the U.S. stock market closes on Tuesday, August 3, 2021. A conference call to discuss second quarter 2021 results is scheduled to begin at 7:30 a.m. CT (8:30 a.m. ET) on Wednesday, August 4, 2021.
Delek US Holdings, Inc. (NYSE: DK) ("Delek US") today announced that the Company intends to issue a press release summarizing second quarter 2021 results after the U.S. stock market closes on Tuesday, August 3, 2021. A conference call to discuss second quarter 2021 results is scheduled to begin at 8:30 a.m. CT (9:30 a.m. ET) on Wednesday, August 4, 2021.
Art Wager/E+ via Getty Images Delek (DK) will seek small refinery exemptions from U.S. biofuel blending rules following last month's Supreme Court ruling, Argus reports. Delek plans to move forward with exemption requests for its 83K bbl/day El Dorado and 80K bbl/day Krotz Springs refineries in Arkansas and Louisiana, respectively,...
Delek US Holdings, Inc. (NYSE: DK) ("Delek US"), today announced management will participate in the inaugural Shareholder Equity Conference presented by Asbury Investor Relations and Stockperks. Delek will present on Monday, July 12, 2021, at 2:35 p.m. ET.
DK Price Returns