Delek US Holdings, Inc. (DK): Price and Financial Metrics
DK Stock Summary
- Delek US Holdings Inc's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 93.13% of US listed stocks.
- DK's current price/earnings ratio is 5.87, which is higher than only 6.37% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- With a price/sales ratio of 0.31, Delek US Holdings Inc has a higher such ratio than only 10.67% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Delek US Holdings Inc are TTMI, NGL, AVA, KAR, and OII.
- DK's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Delek US Holdings Inc's official web site, go to www.delekus.com.
DK Stock Price Chart More Charts
DK Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$34.02||52-week high||$44.08|
|Prev. close||$33.55||52-week low||$29.51|
|Day high||$34.59||Avg. volume||1,290,740|
|50-day MA||$36.54||Dividend yield||3.58%|
|200-day MA||$36.55||Market Cap||2.53B|
Delek US Holdings, Inc. (DK) Company Bio
Delek US Holdings operates as an integrated downstream energy company that operates in petroleum refining, wholesale distribution, and convenience store retailing businesses. The company was founded in 2001 and is based in Brentwood, Tennessee.