Delek US Holdings, Inc. (DK): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
DK POWR Grades
- DK scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 59.8% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for DK is in Momentum, which has been heading up over the past 206 days.
- DK ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 3rd percentile.
DK Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for DK is 8.64 -- better than 96.35% of US stocks.
- With a price/sales ratio of 0.2, Delek US Holdings Inc has a higher such ratio than only 2.66% of stocks in our set.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Delek US Holdings Inc is reporting a growth rate of 447.35%; that's higher than 95.7% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Delek US Holdings Inc are ALSN, R, ENLC, CNK, and WH.
- DK's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Delek US Holdings Inc's official web site, go to www.delekus.com.
DK Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
DK Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$21.13||52-week high||$27.38|
|Prev. close||$22.72||52-week low||$8.92|
|Day high||$23.02||Avg. volume||911,995|
|50-day MA||$22.96||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$17.56||Market Cap||1.56B|
Delek US Holdings, Inc. (DK) Company Bio
Delek US Holdings operates as an integrated downstream energy company that operates in petroleum refining, wholesale distribution, and convenience store retailing businesses. The company was founded in 2001 and is based in Brentwood, Tennessee.
DK Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
DK Latest Social Stream
View Full DK Social Stream
Latest DK News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Delek US Holdings Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate DK as an investment opportunity.
Delek's (DK) total operating expenses in the first quarter drop 13.3% from the prior-year period to $2,472.3million.
In a rebuke of activist shareholder Carl Icahn, Delek US Holdings (DK) says its shareholders voted "overwhelmingly" to approve all eight of its board nominees.Delek says its nominees received 90% or more of the voted shares, excluding those of Icahn-controlled CVR Energy (CVI), which owns a nearly 15% stake in...
Delek US Holdings, Inc. (NYSE: DK) ("Delek") today announced that, based on the preliminary vote count provided by its proxy solicitor following the Company's 2021 Annual Meeting of Stockholders, Delek shareholders have overwhelmingly voted to elect all 8 of its highly qualified director nominees, Uzi Yemin, William J. Finnerty, Richard J. Marcogliese, Gary M. Sullivan, Jr., Vicky Sutil, Laurie Tolson, David Wiessman and Shlomo Zohar, to the Company's Board of Directors. Delek issued the following statement:
Delek Logistics Partners, LP Increases Quarterly Cash Distribution to $0.92 per Common Limited Partner Unit
Delek Logistics Partners, LP (NYSE: DKL) ("Delek Logistics") today declared its quarterly cash distribution for the first quarter 2021 of $0.92 per common limited partner unit, or $3.68 per common limited partner unit on an annualized basis. This distribution represents a 1.1 percent increase from the distribution for the fourth quarter 2020 of $0.91 per common limited partner unit ($3.64 per common limited partner unit annualized) and a 3.4 percent increase over Delek Logistics' distribution for the first quarter 2020 of $0.89 per common limited partner unit ($3.56 per common limited partner unit annualized). The first quarter 2021 cash distribution is payable on May 14, 2021 to unitholders of record on May 10, 2021.
Thirteen U.S. oil refineries released cancer-causing benzene in concentrations that exceeded federal limits last year, three more than in 2019, according to government data published by the Environmental Integrity Project.Benzene levels consistently exceeded the Environmental Protection Agency standard of nine micrograms per cubic meter of air at the fencelines of...
DK Price Returns