Dolby Laboratories (DLB) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- DLB has an EBITDA to net debt ratio of 437,319,000; for context, that's better than 94.94% stocks in our set (note that its net debt is negative, meaning it has more cash than debt).
- If you want to include this stock in your dividend portfolio, here are some dividend stocks that are NOT correlated with DLB that may be suitable potential portfolio mates: PGR, AWR, FIZZ, NWN and INVA.
DLB Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
A technique commonly used by dividend investors to value dividend-issuing stocks is the Dividend Discount Model (DDM), which seeks to determine a fair share price based on the dividend provided by the company relative to a number of other company-specific factors. Regarding Dolby Laboratories Inc, the DDM model generated by StockNews estimates a return of negative 70.71% in comparison to its current price. Some interesting points we thought investors may wish to consider regarding the dividend discount model forecast for Dolby Laboratories Inc are:
- DLB generates about 1 billion US dollars in revenue annually; in terms of how this translates into revenue, it has a dividend yield higher than just 13.25% of companies in the small revenue class.
- The stock's annual revenue of roughly $1 billion puts it in the small-sized revenue class, where its estimated gain based on our dividend discount model price relative to its current share price is greater than just 16.24% of companies in the same revenue class.
- Based on dividend growth rate, Dolby Laboratories Inc has been increasing its dividends at a faster rate than 85.18% of US-listed dividend-issuing stocks we observed.
DLB Dividend Chart
DLB Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|