Dolphin Entertainment, Inc. (DLPN): Price and Financial Metrics
DLPN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$1.64||52-week high||$3.73|
|Prev. close||$1.64||52-week low||$1.43|
|Day high||$1.69||Avg. volume||37,085|
|50-day MA||$1.85||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$1.99||Market Cap||23.29M|
DLPN Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
DLPN Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of DOLPHIN ENTERTAINMENT INC's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; merely 7.01% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, DOLPHIN ENTERTAINMENT INC is reporting a growth rate of 646.19%; that's higher than 97.42% of US stocks.
- DOLPHIN ENTERTAINMENT INC's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is -56.49%, greater than the shareholder yield of only 9.35% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to DLPN, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are TIPT, MESA, CAKE, PARR, and IMTE.
- DLPN's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit DOLPHIN ENTERTAINMENT INC's official web site, go to www.dolphinentertainment.com.
DLPN Valuation Summary
- DLPN's price/sales ratio is 0.5; this is 50% lower than that of the median Communication Services stock.
- Over the past 70 months, DLPN's price/sales ratio has gone down 3.2.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for DLPN.
DLPN's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- DLPN has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 51.29% of graded US stocks.
- DLPN's asset turnover comes in at 0.559 -- ranking 26th of 50 Personal Services stocks.
- WW, SP, and EVI are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with DLPN.
The table below shows DLPN's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Dolphin Entertainment, Inc. (DLPN) Company Bio
Dolphin Entertainment, Inc. operates as an independent entertainment marketing and premium content development company in the United States. It operates in two segments, Entertainment Publicity and Marketing; and Content Production. The Entertainment Publicity and Marketing segment offers public relations, entertainment content marketing, strategic communications, social media marketing, creative branding, talent publicity, and entertainment marketing services, as well as produces marketing video content. The Content Production segment produces and distributes feature films and digital content. The company was formerly known as Dolphin Digital Media, Inc. and changed its name to Dolphin Entertainment, Inc. in July 2017. Dolphin Entertainment, Inc. is headquartered in Coral Gables, Florida.
DLPN Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
DLPN Latest Social Stream
View Full DLPN Social Stream
Latest DLPN News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about DOLPHIN ENTERTAINMENT INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate DLPN as an investment opportunity.
Dolphin Entertainment's Leading Influencer Subsidiaries, Be Social and Socialyte, Announce Merger to Form The Digital Dept.
Dolphin Entertainment (NASDAQ:DLPN), the leader in entertainment marketing, today announced that their recently acquired influencer subsidiaries, Be Social and Socialyte, have merged to create The Digital Dept., immediately forming a best-in-class management and marketing company for the creator economy. Working alongside category-defining PR powerhouses 42West, Shore Fire Media and The Door within the Dolphin family, The Digital Dept.
One year since coming on the scene, the new, buzzed about performance venue in the heart of midtown - Midnight Theatre, a Dolphin Entertainment, Inc. (NASDAQ:DLPN) investment - has announced its grand opening date of September 22, 2023.
42West Showcases Slate of Highly Anticipated Titles at Telluride, Venice, and Toronto Film Festivals
Entertainment PR powerhouse 42West, a subsidiary of Dolphin Entertainment, Inc. (NASDAQ:DLPN), showcased several highly anticipated tiles for the 50th Telluride Film Festival, 80th Venice Film Festival, and 48th Toronto International Film Festival.
Massively Multiplayer Online (Mmo) Game Developer Dark Taverns Appoints 42WEST As Its Agency of Record
Dolphin Entertainment, Inc. (NASDAQ:DLPN) celebrates the collaboration between its subsidiary, 42West, and the eagerly anticipated massively multiplayer online role playing game (MMORPG), Dark Taverns.
Dolphin Entertainment Investment Midnight Theatre Adds Two Key Positions, Senior Director of Event Sales and New Broadway-Focused Talent Booker
Dolphin Entertainment, Inc. (NASDAQ:DLPN) announces that the Midnight Theatre, a performance venue in the heart of New York's Manhattan West, has added two key roles to the management team, a Senior Director of Event Sales and a new Talent Booker, in a major move to support the venue's Grand Opening this fall.
DLPN Price Returns
Continue Researching DLPNWant to see what other sources are saying about Dolphin Entertainment Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Dolphin Entertainment Inc (DLPN) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Dolphin Entertainment Inc (DLPN) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Dolphin Entertainment Inc (DLPN) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch