Dolphin Entertainment, Inc. (DLPN): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
DLPN POWR Grades
- DLPN scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 90.82% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for DLPN is in Quality, which has been heading down over the past 29 days.
- DLPN's current lowest rank is in the Quality metric (where it is better than 1.72% of US stocks).
DLPN Stock Summary
- DLPN has a higher market value than just 9.75% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $27,067,238.
- Of note is the ratio of DOLPHIN ENTERTAINMENT INC's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; only 10.16% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -30.76%, DOLPHIN ENTERTAINMENT INC's debt growth rate surpasses merely 10.38% of about US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to DLPN, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are CGC, X, RFP, BAOS, and TUSK.
- DLPN's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit DOLPHIN ENTERTAINMENT INC's official web site, go to www.dolphinentertainment.com.
DLPN Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Consumer Cyclical stock, DLPN's price/earnings ratio is 154.62% lower, now standing at -6.5.
- Over the past 60 months, DLPN's price/sales ratio has gone down 3.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for DLPN.
DLPN's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- DLPN has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 51.29% of graded US stocks.
- DLPN's asset turnover comes in at 0.559 -- ranking 26th of 50 Personal Services stocks.
- WW, SP, and EVI are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with DLPN.
The table below shows DLPN's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
DLPN Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
DLPN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$2.47||52-week high||$9.68|
|Prev. close||$2.49||52-week low||$2.34|
|Day high||$2.55||Avg. volume||137,252|
|50-day MA||$2.91||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$3.79||Market Cap||24.07M|
Dolphin Entertainment, Inc. (DLPN) Company Bio
Dolphin Entertainment, Inc. operates as an independent entertainment marketing and premium content development company in the United States. It operates in two segments, Entertainment Publicity and Marketing; and Content Production. The Entertainment Publicity and Marketing segment offers public relations, entertainment content marketing, strategic communications, social media marketing, creative branding, talent publicity, and entertainment marketing services, as well as produces marketing video content. The Content Production segment produces and distributes feature films and digital content. The company was formerly known as Dolphin Digital Media, Inc. and changed its name to Dolphin Entertainment, Inc. in July 2017. Dolphin Entertainment, Inc. is headquartered in Coral Gables, Florida.
Most Popular Stories View All
DLPN Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
DLPN Latest Social Stream
View Full DLPN Social Stream
Latest DLPN News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about DOLPHIN ENTERTAINMENT INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate DLPN as an investment opportunity.
Shore Fire Media Artists Earn a Record Forty-Three 2023 Grammy Nominations, Including Song Of The Year for Bonnie Raitt and Best New Artist for Samara Joy
Dolphin Entertainment, Inc. (NASDAQ:DLPN), congratulates its wholly-owned subsidiary Shore Fire Media on representing clients who collectively earned an incredible 43 nominations for the 2023 GRAMMY Awards.
Dolphin Entertainment, Inc. (NASDAQ: DLPN) has brought leading influencer marketing agency Socialyte into its family of best-in-class entertainment marketing agencies. New York-based Socialyte joins Los Angeles-based influencer marketing agency Be Social within Dolphin, alongside preeminent Entertainment PR firms 42West, Shore Fire Media and The Door, and creative agency Viewpoint.
The deal gives the influencer marketing agencies access to Dolphin’s client list of roughly 1,000 brands.
Dolphin Entertainment Reports Q3 2022 Revenue Up 5% YoY to $9.9 Million; Nine-Month 2022 Revenue Up 16% to $29.4 Million
Dolphin Entertainment, Inc. (NASDAQ:DLPN), a leading entertainment marketing and premium content production company, announces its financial results for the third quarter ended September 30, 2022.
Dolphin Entertainment, Inc. (NASDAQ:DLPN) has brought leading influencer marketing agency Socialyte into its family of best-in-class entertainment marketing agencies in an immediately accretive acquisition.
DLPN Price Returns
Continue Researching DLPNWant to see what other sources are saying about Dolphin Entertainment Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Dolphin Entertainment Inc (DLPN) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Dolphin Entertainment Inc (DLPN) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Dolphin Entertainment Inc (DLPN) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch