Digital Media Solutions, Inc. (DMS): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
DMS POWR Grades
- DMS scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 88.92% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for DMS is in Momentum, which has been heading up over the past 48 weeks.
- DMS's current lowest rank is in the Quality metric (where it is better than 38.91% of US stocks).
DMS Stock Summary
- Digital Media Solutions Inc's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than just 0.16% of US listed stocks.
- DMS's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of just 0.42% of US stocks.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Digital Media Solutions Inc is reporting a growth rate of -1,767.13%; that's higher than merely 0.99% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Digital Media Solutions Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be LEE, ID, SEAS, SUP, and HZN.
- DMS's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Digital Media Solutions Inc's official web site, go to digitalmediasolutions.com.
DMS Valuation Summary
- DMS's EV/EBIT ratio is 63.3; this is 279.04% higher than that of the median Consumer Cyclical stock.
- Over the past 43 months, DMS's price/sales ratio has gone NA NA.
- Over the past 43 months, DMS's EV/EBIT ratio has gone NA NA.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for DMS.
DMS's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- DMS has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 41.7% of graded US stocks.
- DMS's asset turnover comes in at 1.75 -- ranking 39th of 554 Business Services stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows DMS's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
DMS Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
DMS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$7.70||52-week high||$15.27|
|Prev. close||$7.29||52-week low||$6.32|
|Day high||$7.85||Avg. volume||109,682|
|50-day MA||$7.79||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$10.42||Market Cap||478.69M|
Digital Media Solutions, Inc. (DMS) Company Bio
Digital Media Solutions, Inc. provides technology and digital performance technology solutions in the United States. It operates in three segments: Brand Direct, Marketplace, and Other. The company operates as a performance marketing engine for companies across various industries, including consumer finance, education, automotive, insurance, home services, brand performance, gig, health and wellness, and career. It builds, hosts, and maintains a portfolio of owned and operated websites in various verticals, such as insurance, education, home services, consumer finance, and automotive; and digital performance marketing solutions for its advertising clients' brand-specific products or services. The company also offers software-as-a-service and managed services to clients in the insurance, consumer finance, and education verticals. Digital Media Solutions, Inc. was founded in 2000 and is headquartered in Clearwater, Florida.
Most Popular Stories View All
DMS Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
DMS Latest Social Stream
View Full DMS Social Stream
Latest DMS News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Digital Media Solutions Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate DMS as an investment opportunity.
CLEARWATER, Fla., August 23, 2021--Digital Media Solutions, Inc. (NYSE: DMS), a leading provider of technology-enabled digital performance advertising solutions connecting consumers and advertisers, announced the expansion of ZipQuote IGNITE, a program that helps auto and home insurance agents efficiently scale their businesses by connecting with high-intent consumers.
CLEARWATER, Fla., August 16, 2021--Digital Media Solutions, Inc. (NYSE: DMS), a leading provider of technology-enabled digital performance advertising solutions connecting consumers and advertisers, today announced that its Board of Directors has initiated a process to evaluate potential strategic alternatives to maximize shareholder value. As part of the process, the Board will consider a full range of strategic, operational and financial alternatives.
Let’s talk about stock returns, it’s a favorite topic for investors. After all, returns make investing worth the effort. Finding them, however, isn’t always easy. It’s tempting to buy into the big-name mega-companies, the Apples and Amazons with trillion-dollar valuation, high share prices, and solid earnings – but that’s not necessarily where the best returns are going to be found. Logically, the best returns in the market will be found in fundamentally sound, low-cost stocks – especially if they have some catalysts ahead. The reasoning is simple.
The simplest way to benefit from a rising market is to buy an index fund. While individual stocks can be big winners...
Digital Media Solutions, Inc. Announces Record-Breaking Quarter For Q2 2021 Revenue, Gross Profit Margin And Adjusted EBITDA
Digital Media Solutions, Inc. (NYSE: DMS), a leading provider of technology-enabled digital performance advertising solutions connecting consumers and
DMS Price Returns