Digital Media Solutions, Inc. (DMS): Price and Financial Metrics
DMS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$2.74||52-week high||$31.35|
|Prev. close||$2.13||52-week low||$1.97|
|Day high||$3.70||Avg. volume||22,882|
|50-day MA||$3.96||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$10.71||Market Cap||12.06M|
DMS Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
DMS Stock Summary
- DMS's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 0.05 -- higher than merely 1.1% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- DMS's price/sales ratio is 0.03; that's higher than the P/S ratio of merely 0.46% of US stocks.
- DIGITAL MEDIA SOLUTIONS INC's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is -507.29%, greater than the shareholder yield of just 1.27% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to DIGITAL MEDIA SOLUTIONS INC are BYD, TUSK, CVEO, WRK, and SPNT.
- Visit DMS's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to digitalmediasolutions.com.
DMS Valuation Summary
- DMS's EV/EBIT ratio is -5.5; this is 136.91% lower than that of the median Communication Services stock.
- DMS's EV/EBIT ratio has moved NA NA over the prior 68 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for DMS.
DMS's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- DMS has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 36.09% of graded US stocks.
- DMS's asset turnover comes in at 1.75 -- ranking 43rd of 563 Business Services stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows DMS's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Digital Media Solutions, Inc. (DMS) Company Bio
Digital Media Solutions, Inc. provides technology and digital performance technology solutions in the United States. It operates in three segments: Brand Direct, Marketplace, and Other. The company operates as a performance marketing engine for companies across various industries, including consumer finance, education, automotive, insurance, home services, brand performance, gig, health and wellness, and career. It builds, hosts, and maintains a portfolio of owned and operated websites in various verticals, such as insurance, education, home services, consumer finance, and automotive; and digital performance marketing solutions for its advertising clients' brand-specific products or services. The company also offers software-as-a-service and managed services to clients in the insurance, consumer finance, and education verticals. Digital Media Solutions, Inc. was founded in 2000 and is headquartered in Clearwater, Florida.
DMS Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
DMS Latest Social Stream
View Full DMS Social Stream
Latest DMS News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about DIGITAL MEDIA SOLUTIONS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate DMS as an investment opportunity.
Pre-market stock movers are a hot topic worth checking out on Friday with a look at the biggest winners and losers today!
Digital Media Solutions Announces 1-for-15 Reverse Stock Split and Favorable Amendment of Credit Agreement
CLEARWATER, Fla., Aug. 18, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Digital Media Solutions, Inc. (NYSE: DMS) today announced that its Board of Directors approved a reverse stock split of the Company’s Class A common stock and Class B common stock at a ratio of 1-for-15. Earlier, on April 28, 2023, a majority of the Company’s stockholders approved a reverse stock split subject to the Board of Directors determining the final ratio. The reverse stock split is expected to be effective after market close on August
Second-quarter net revenue of $82.6 millionSecond-quarter gross margin of 23.3% and Variable Marketing Margin (VMM) of 27.4% CLEARWATER, Fla., Aug. 14, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Digital Media Solutions, Inc. (NYSE: DMS), a leading provider of technology-enabled digital performance advertising solutions connecting consumers and advertisers, today announced financial results for the quarter ended June 30, 2023. DMS serves 379 scaled enterprise customers and nearly 4,406 SMBs across the P&C Insuranc
Digital Media Solutions, Inc. Announces Second-Quarter Fiscal 2023 Earnings Release Date, Conference Call and Webcast
CLEARWATER, Fla., Aug. 03, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Digital Media Solutions, Inc. (NYSE: DMS), a leading provider of technology-enabled digital performance advertising solutions connecting consumers and advertisers, today announced that it will release its second-quarter results after the U.S. stock market closes on Monday, August 14, 2023. The Company will hold a conference call at 5:00 p.m. ET that day. Interested persons may access a live webcast at https://edge.media-server.com/mmc/p/fsq2wef
We're starting off Wednesday with a breakdown of the biggest pre-market stock movers traders will want to keep an eye on!
DMS Price Returns