Digital Media Solutions, Inc. (DMS): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
DMS Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for DMS is -81.76 -- better than only 0.16% of US stocks.
- DMS's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of just 0.25% of US stocks.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, DMS is more volatile than 93.71% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to DIGITAL MEDIA SOLUTIONS INC are PBPB, LYV, STCN, KFS, and CAR.
- Visit DMS's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to digitalmediasolutions.com.
DMS Valuation Summary
- DMS's price/sales ratio is 0.3; this is 62.5% lower than that of the median Consumer Cyclical stock.
- DMS's price/sales ratio has moved NA NA over the prior 56 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for DMS.
DMS's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- DMS has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 36.09% of graded US stocks.
- DMS's asset turnover comes in at 1.75 -- ranking 43rd of 563 Business Services stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows DMS's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
DMS Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
DMS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$1.88||52-week high||$7.42|
|Prev. close||$1.89||52-week low||$1.05|
|Day high||$1.95||Avg. volume||569,228|
|50-day MA||$1.56||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$2.69||Market Cap||116.75M|
Digital Media Solutions, Inc. (DMS) Company Bio
Digital Media Solutions, Inc. provides technology and digital performance technology solutions in the United States. It operates in three segments: Brand Direct, Marketplace, and Other. The company operates as a performance marketing engine for companies across various industries, including consumer finance, education, automotive, insurance, home services, brand performance, gig, health and wellness, and career. It builds, hosts, and maintains a portfolio of owned and operated websites in various verticals, such as insurance, education, home services, consumer finance, and automotive; and digital performance marketing solutions for its advertising clients' brand-specific products or services. The company also offers software-as-a-service and managed services to clients in the insurance, consumer finance, and education verticals. Digital Media Solutions, Inc. was founded in 2000 and is headquartered in Clearwater, Florida.
Most Popular Stories View All
DMS Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
DMS Latest Social Stream
View Full DMS Social Stream
Latest DMS News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about DIGITAL MEDIA SOLUTIONS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate DMS as an investment opportunity.
Digital Media Solutions (NYSE: DMS) stock popped 64.1% in pre-market trading on Friday as the provider of digital performance advertising solutions announced that it had received a "go private" proposal from Prism Data. Prism Data is an investment vehicle affiliated with CEO Joseph Marinucci and COO Fernando Borghese. This proposal proposes to acquire all outstanding Class A common stock of DMS for $2.50 per share in cash. The company stated that the proposal is under consideration and will be reviewed by its Board of Directors. Should I Buy DMS Stock? Wall Street analysts are cautiously optimistic on the stock with a Moderate Buy consensus rating based on two Buys.
It's time for another deep dive into the biggest pre-market stock movers for Friday and the news that has these shares moving this morning.
CLEARWATER, Fla., September 08, 2022--DMS today announced that its board of directors has received an offer from Prism Data, LLC.
Downgrade: Here's How Analysts See Digital Media Solutions, Inc. (NYSE:DMS) Performing In The Near Term
The analysts covering Digital Media Solutions, Inc. ( NYSE:DMS ) delivered a dose of negativity to shareholders today...
Digital Media Solutions, Inc. (NYSE:DMS) Consensus Forecasts Have Become A Little Darker Since Its Latest Report
As you might know, Digital Media Solutions, Inc. ( NYSE:DMS ) last week released its latest quarterly, and things did...
DMS Price Returns