Duke Energy Corporation (Holding Company) (DUK) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- DUK has issued more total dividends (as measured in absolute US dollars) over the past six years than 95.67% of other US stocks currently paying dividends.
- DUK's average cash flow over the past 5.5 years is greater than merely 0.8% of current dividend paying stocks in the US.
- DUK is producing more trailing twelve month cash flow than just 1.42% of US dividend stocks.
- If you want to include this stock in your dividend portfolio, here are some dividend stocks that are NOT correlated with DUK that may be suitable potential portfolio mates: LSTR, SPNS, GNE, TGT and TNK.
DUK Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a valuation model that attempts to determine a fair share price for a stock, based on the dividend it provides in comparison to several company-specific metrics indicative of the riskiness of the stock and the financial health of the company. As for DUK, the DDM model, as implemented by StockNews, implies a positive return of 44.02% relative to its current price. To help understand and contextualize the model's evaluation of DUK, investors may wish to consider are:
- In comparison to other US listed dividend yielding stocks in the Utilities sector, the expected return of 44.02%, based on the stock's current share price and target price based on a dividend discount model, is greater than 79.41% of the DDM-forecasted return of its its sector peers.
- Out of all stocks in our universe of US-listed dividend-issuing stocks, Duke Energy CORP bears a discount rate, according to our calculations, lower than 79.41% of them (lower discount rates are generally perceived as positive, and a sign of lower risk).
- DUK's growth rate in terms of the amount of dividends it returns to shareholders is greater than just 19.7% of its fellow dividend stocks in the Utilities sector.
DUK Dividend Chart
DUK Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|