Duke Energy Corp. (DUK) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- Over the past six years, DUK has issued more dividends than 95.68% of other dividend-issuing US stocks.
- DUK's average cash flow over the past 5.5 years is greater than merely 0.74% of current dividend paying stocks in the US.
- DUK has a compound annual growth rate of its cash flow of -0.26%, higher than about 3.94% stocks in our dividend set.
- If you want to include this stock in your dividend portfolio, here are some dividend stocks that are NOT correlated with DUK that may be suitable potential portfolio mates: PCYG, APWC, CTLT, CECE and FORD.
DUK Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
A technique commonly used by dividend investors to value dividend-issuing stocks is the Dividend Discount Model (DDM), which seeks to determine a fair share price based on the dividend provided by the company relative to a number of other company-specific factors. In the case of DUK, the DDM model, as implemented by StockNews, implies a positive return of 3611.5% relative to its current price. Digging deeper, the aspects of Duke Energy CORP's dividend discount model that we found most interesting were:
- Beta is a measure of volatility relative to the stock market at large; when evaluated against its peers in the large-sized revenue class, Duke Energy CORP has a beta lower than 96.3% of such peers.
- In terms of opportunity, Duke Energy CORP's estimated return of 3611.5% surpasses about 97.74% of dividend issuers we applied the dividend discount model to.
DUK Dividend Chart
DUK Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
DUK Dividends vs. Peers
DUK's dividend yield currently ranks #23 of 83 vs. its peers in the Utilities - Domestic category.
Most Popular Stories View All
Looking for More Information on DUK dividends?Want to do more research on Duke Energy CORP's dividends? Try the links below:
Duke Energy CORP Common Stock (DUK) Dividend History | Nasdaq
Dividend History for Duke Energy CORP (DUK) - Dividend Investor
Duke Energy CORP (DUK) Dividend History - Seeking Alpha