Duke Energy Corporation (Holding Company) (DUK) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- Over the past 6 years of historical data, DUK has returned more capital to shareholders through its dividend issuances than 95.74% of other dividend-paying US stocks.
- As for free cash flow, DUK has greater average cash flow over the past 5.5 years than only 0.8% US-listed dividend payers.
- Currently, DUK generates more cash flow over the 12 months prior than only 1.1% of US dividend stocks.
- If you want to include this stock in your dividend portfolio, here are some dividend stocks that are NOT correlated with DUK that may be suitable potential portfolio mates: SWCH, CIZN, CLRO, AAPL and TMO.
DUK Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
A technique commonly used by dividend investors to value dividend-issuing stocks is the Dividend Discount Model (DDM), which seeks to determine a fair share price based on the dividend provided by the company relative to a number of other company-specific factors. Regarding Duke Energy CORP, the DDM model generated by StockNews estimates a return of positive 64.69% in comparison to its current price. To help understand and contextualize the model's evaluation of DUK, investors may wish to consider are:
- As for its position relative to other Utilities stocks that issue dividends, DUK provides shareholders with a dividend yield greater than 89.23% such stocks.
- If we compare the valuation opportunity a dividend discount model provides relative to other dividend stocks in the Utilities sector, Duke Energy CORP's expected return of 64.69% is higher than 84.62% of its fellow sector mates.
- Compared to all dividend issuing stocks in our set, DUK has a discount rate lower than 84.62% of them (a lower discount rate is associated with lower risk).
- Duke Energy CORP's dividend growth rate is higher than only 19.67% of stocks in its sector (Utilities).
DUK Dividend Chart
DUK Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|