Devon Energy Corporation (DVN) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- Over the past 5.51 years, DVN has averaged an annual trailing twelve month dividend growth rate of 1,201,284%.
- DVN has a compound annual growth rate of its cash flow of -0.95%, higher than about merely 0.06% stocks in our dividend set.
- In terms trailing twelve months of dividends issued, DVN has returned $153 US dollars -- more than just 0.05% of public US dividend stocks.
- As for stocks whose price is uncorrelated with DVN's price and thus may be suitable peers for a diversified dividend portfolio, check out the following: BBY, FORTY, CHMI, TRP and DLTH.
DVN Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a valuation model that attempts to determine a fair share price for a stock, based on the dividend it provides in comparison to several company-specific metrics indicative of the riskiness of the stock and the financial health of the company. In the case of DVN, the dividend discount model StockNews created for the company implies a negative return of 50.55%. Digging deeper, the aspects of Devon Energy Corp's dividend discount model that we found most interesting were:
- With a market cap of roughly $7 billion, DVN is in the large-sized market cap class; amongst this group of stocks, its equity discount rate is lower than 3.91% of them.
- A stock's beta generally indicates its volatility relative to the broader equity market; for Devon Energy Corp, its beta is lower than 2.61% of dividend issuing stocks we observed.
- Based on dividend growth rate, DVN boasts a higher growth rate in terms of its annual cash distributed to its owners than only 0% of the dividend issuers in our set.
DVN Dividend Chart
DVN Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|