The Dixie Group, Inc. (DXYN): Price and Financial Metrics
DXYN Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for DXYN is 7.71 -- better than 95.34% of US stocks.
- With a price/sales ratio of 0.08, Dixie Group Inc has a higher such ratio than just 2.38% of stocks in our set.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Dixie Group Inc is reporting a growth rate of 994.62%; that's higher than 98.49% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Dixie Group Inc are BH, BOSC, DNOW, CSWI, and CODI.
- Visit DXYN's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.thedixiegroup.com.
DXYN Stock Price Chart More Charts
DXYN Price/Volume Stats
The Dixie Group, Inc. (DXYN) Company Bio
The Dixie Group markets and manufactures carpet and rugs to higher-end residential and commercial customers through the Fabrica International, Masland Carpets, Dixie Home, Atlas Carpet Mills, Masland Contract, Masland Hospitality and Avant brands. The company was founded in 1920 and is based in Chattanooga, Tennessee.