The Dixie Group, Inc. (DXYN): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
DXYN POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where DXYN ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 91.83% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for DXYN is in Growth, which has been heading down over the past 164 days.
- DXYN ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 24th percentile.
DXYN Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for DXYN is 5.19 -- better than 93.07% of US stocks.
- With a price/sales ratio of 0.14, Dixie Group Inc has a higher such ratio than only 1.81% of stocks in our set.
- Dixie Group Inc's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 36.78%, greater than the shareholder yield of 93.39% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Dixie Group Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be NTZ, FOSL, UFAB, MFGP, and CPHI.
- DXYN's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Dixie Group Inc's official web site, go to www.thedixiegroup.com.
DXYN Valuation Summary
- DXYN's price/sales ratio is 0.1; this is 96.77% lower than that of the median Consumer Cyclical stock.
- Over the past 233 months, DXYN's EV/EBIT ratio has gone down 62.5.
- Over the past 233 months, DXYN's price/earnings ratio has gone down 26.6.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for DXYN.
DXYN Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
DXYN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$2.70||52-week high||$6.00|
|Prev. close||$2.83||52-week low||$0.76|
|Day high||$2.86||Avg. volume||136,170|
|50-day MA||$2.83||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$2.96||Market Cap||41.68M|
The Dixie Group, Inc. (DXYN) Company Bio
The Dixie Group markets and manufactures carpet and rugs to higher-end residential and commercial customers through the Fabrica International, Masland Carpets, Dixie Home, Atlas Carpet Mills, Masland Contract, Masland Hospitality and Avant brands. The company was founded in 1920 and is based in Chattanooga, Tennessee.
DXYN Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
DXYN Latest Social Stream
View Full DXYN Social Stream
Latest DXYN News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Dixie Group Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate DXYN as an investment opportunity.
DALTON, GA / ACCESSWIRE / July 26, 2021 / You are invited to participate in a conference call with the management of THE DIXIE GROUP, INC (NASDAQ: DXYN) regarding results for 2021 Second Quarter Earnings Release on Thursday, August 5th, 2021 at 10:00 a.To participate in the conference call scheduled for Thursday, August 5th, 2021 at 10:00 a.
The redevelopment project has drawn strong feelings from the neighborhood.
Six premises across Central Bedfordshire were visited
CreativaStudio/E+ via Getty ImagesI am a deep value investor with a specialty in turnarounds. Good turnarounds are hard to find and I traditionally have found only a handful each year. The past year has been an exception as the recession knocked down many stocks. My track record for SA articles...
Dixie Group Inc (NASDAQ: DXYN ) has agreed to sell its commercial business to Mannington Mills Inc. The terms of the deal will be finalized in the near future. Mannington will buy the AtlasMasland business, including certain tufting machines, Full story available on Benzinga.com
DXYN Price Returns