The Dixie Group, Inc. (DXYN): Price and Financial Metrics
DXYN Stock Summary
- DXYN's current price/earnings ratio is 0.88, which is higher than just 1.35% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- Of note is the ratio of Dixie Group Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 99.48% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- Dixie Group Inc's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 327.67%, greater than the shareholder yield of 98.23% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to DXYN, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are FARM, LYTS, SGMA, LIVE, and M.
- DXYN's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Dixie Group Inc's official web site, go to www.thedixiegroup.com.
DXYN Stock Price Chart More Charts
DXYN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$0.65||52-week high||$2.09|
|Prev. close||$0.68||52-week low||$0.34|
|Day high||$0.74||Avg. volume||46,867|
|50-day MA||$1.04||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$1.15||Market Cap||10.28M|
The Dixie Group, Inc. (DXYN) Company Bio
The Dixie Group markets and manufactures carpet and rugs to higher-end residential and commercial customers through the Fabrica International, Masland Carpets, Dixie Home, Atlas Carpet Mills, Masland Contract, Masland Hospitality and Avant brands. The company was founded in 1920 and is based in Chattanooga, Tennessee.