The Dixie Group, Inc. (DXYN): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
DXYN Stock Summary
- DXYN has a higher market value than merely 4.73% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $14,465,193.
- With a one year PEG ratio of 0.25, DIXIE GROUP INC is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than just 2.78% of US stocks.
- With a price/sales ratio of 0.04, DIXIE GROUP INC has a higher such ratio than just 0.64% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to DIXIE GROUP INC are RYI, GPI, CAL, SPWH, and FXLV.
- Visit DXYN's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.thedixiegroup.com.
DXYN Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Consumer Cyclical stock, DXYN's price/earnings ratio is 104.67% lower, now standing at -0.6.
- DXYN's price/sales ratio has moved down 0.2 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for DXYN.
DXYN Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year price growth rate is now at -73.33%.
- The year over year revenue growth rate now stands at 12.21%.
- Its 5 year revenue growth rate is now at -9.66%.
The table below shows DXYN's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
DXYN's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- DXYN has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 49.13% of graded US stocks.
- DXYN's asset turnover comes in at 1.548 -- ranking 1st of 7 Textiles stocks.
- AIN, UFI, and CRWS are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with DXYN.
The table below shows DXYN's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
DXYN Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
DXYN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$0.89||52-week high||$4.67|
|Prev. close||$0.87||52-week low||$0.75|
|Day high||$0.91||Avg. volume||35,379|
|50-day MA||$0.92||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$1.40||Market Cap||14.14M|
The Dixie Group, Inc. (DXYN) Company Bio
The Dixie Group markets and manufactures carpet and rugs to higher-end residential and commercial customers through the Fabrica International, Masland Carpets, Dixie Home, Atlas Carpet Mills, Masland Contract, Masland Hospitality and Avant brands. The company was founded in 1920 and is based in Chattanooga, Tennessee.
Most Popular Stories View All
DXYN Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
DXYN Latest Social Stream
View Full DXYN Social Stream
Latest DXYN News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about DIXIE GROUP INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate DXYN as an investment opportunity.
Dixie Group ( NASDAQ:DXYN ) Third Quarter 2022 Results Key Financial Results Revenue: US$71.8m (down 20% from 3Q 2021...
The Dixie Group Reports Results For Third Quarter Of 2022 And Announces Plan For Consolidation Of East Coast Manufacturing
The Dixie Group, Inc. (NASDAQ:DXYN) reported financial results for the quarter ended September 24, 2022. For the third quarter of 2022, the Company had net sales from continuing operations of $71,762,000 and a net loss of $8,780,000 or $0.58 per diluted share.
You are invited to participate in a conference call with the management of THE DIXIE GROUP, INC (NASDAQ:DXYN) regarding results for 2022 Third Quarter Earnings Release on Thursday, November 3rd, 2022, at 2:00 p.m.
The Dixie Group, Inc. (NASDAQ:DXYN) reported financial results for the quarter ended June 25, 2022. For the second quarter of 2022, the Company had net sales from continuing operations of $83,698,000 and a net loss of $4,487,000 or $0.29 per diluted share.
You are invited to participate in a conference call with the management of THE DIXIE GROUP, INC (NASDAQ:DXYN) regarding results for 2022 Second Quarter Earnings Release on Monday, August 15th, 2022, at 2:00 p.m.
DXYN Price Returns