The Dixie Group, Inc. (DXYN): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
DXYN POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where DXYN ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 94.06% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for DXYN is in Value, which has been heading down over the past 47 weeks.
- DXYN ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 26th percentile.
DXYN Stock Summary
- Dixie Group Inc's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 93.08% of US listed stocks.
- DXYN's price/sales ratio is 0.28; that's higher than the P/S ratio of merely 3.92% of US stocks.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, DXYN is more volatile than 90.57% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Dixie Group Inc are ELA, IMKTA, VLGEA, PAHC, and NTZ.
- DXYN's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Dixie Group Inc's official web site, go to www.thedixiegroup.com.
DXYN Valuation Summary
- DXYN's price/earnings ratio is 33.2; this is 71.13% higher than that of the median Consumer Cyclical stock.
- DXYN's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 6.6 over the prior 235 months.
- DXYN's price/sales ratio has moved down 0.2 over the prior 235 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for DXYN.
DXYN Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -96.18%.
- The 3 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at -62.36%.
- Its 4 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 507.49%.
The table below shows DXYN's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
DXYN's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- DXYN has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 49.13% of graded US stocks.
- DXYN's asset turnover comes in at 1.548 -- ranking 1st of 7 Textiles stocks.
- AIN, UFI, and CRWS are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with DXYN.
The table below shows DXYN's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
DXYN Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
DXYN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$6.26||52-week high||$6.98|
|Prev. close||$6.63||52-week low||$1.96|
|Day high||$6.69||Avg. volume||131,634|
|50-day MA||$5.22||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$3.96||Market Cap||96.64M|
The Dixie Group, Inc. (DXYN) Company Bio
The Dixie Group markets and manufactures carpet and rugs to higher-end residential and commercial customers through the Fabrica International, Masland Carpets, Dixie Home, Atlas Carpet Mills, Masland Contract, Masland Hospitality and Avant brands. The company was founded in 1920 and is based in Chattanooga, Tennessee.
Most Popular Stories View All
DXYN Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
DXYN Latest Social Stream
View Full DXYN Social Stream
Latest DXYN News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Dixie Group Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate DXYN as an investment opportunity.
The Dixie Group, Inc. ( NASDAQ:DXYN ) shares have continued their recent momentum with a 27% gain in the last month...
Dixie Group, Inc. (DXYN) Q3 2021 Earnings Conference Call November 12, 2021, 11:00 ET Company Participants Daniel Frierson - Chairman & CEO Allen Danzey - VP & CFO Conference Call Participants Derek Maupin - Hodges Capital Management Michael Hughes - SGF Capital Presentation Operator Good day, and welcome to the...
Highlights from Third Quarter 2021 Results: 1.3 million - up 27% from third quarter 2020 2.
DALTON, GA / ACCESSWIRE / November 10, 2021 / THE DIXIE GROUP, INC. (NASDAQ:DXYN) today announced that in order to allow additional time to prepare financials, as restated due to the divestiture of the Company's commercial operations, for presentation in a press release, the Company has rescheduled the conference call with the management regarding results for the 2021 Third Quarter Earnings Release to Friday, November 12th, 2021, at 11:00 a.
DALTON, GA / ACCESSWIRE / October 29, 2021 / You are invited to participate in a conference call with the management of THE DIXIE GROUP, INC (NASDAQ:DXYN) regarding results for 2021 Third Quarter Earnings Release on Friday, November 5th, 2021 at
DXYN Price Returns