The Dixie Group, Inc. (DXYN): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
DXYN Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of Dixie Group Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 96.69% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- With a price/sales ratio of 0.14, Dixie Group Inc has a higher such ratio than merely 1.68% of stocks in our set.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Dixie Group Inc is reporting a growth rate of -273.88%; that's higher than merely 7.13% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Dixie Group Inc are MNRO, ALTG, UIHC, DLTH, and GBLI.
- DXYN's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Dixie Group Inc's official web site, go to www.thedixiegroup.com.
DXYN Valuation Summary
- DXYN's price/earnings ratio is 33.2; this is 71.13% higher than that of the median Consumer Cyclical stock.
- DXYN's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 6.6 over the prior 235 months.
- DXYN's price/sales ratio has moved down 0.2 over the prior 235 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for DXYN.
DXYN Growth Metrics
- The 4 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at 507.49%.
- Its year over year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -144.39%.
- Its 2 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 262.37%.
The table below shows DXYN's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
DXYN's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- DXYN has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 49.13% of graded US stocks.
- DXYN's asset turnover comes in at 1.548 -- ranking 1st of 7 Textiles stocks.
- AIN, UFI, and CRWS are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with DXYN.
The table below shows DXYN's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
DXYN Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
DXYN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$1.97||52-week high||$6.98|
|Prev. close||$2.04||52-week low||$1.92|
|Day high||$2.14||Avg. volume||41,891|
|50-day MA||$2.91||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$4.38||Market Cap||31.61M|
The Dixie Group, Inc. (DXYN) Company Bio
The Dixie Group markets and manufactures carpet and rugs to higher-end residential and commercial customers through the Fabrica International, Masland Carpets, Dixie Home, Atlas Carpet Mills, Masland Contract, Masland Hospitality and Avant brands. The company was founded in 1920 and is based in Chattanooga, Tennessee.
Most Popular Stories View All
DXYN Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
DXYN Latest Social Stream
View Full DXYN Social Stream
Latest DXYN News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Dixie Group Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate DXYN as an investment opportunity.
Even though Dixie Group (NASDAQ:DXYN) has lost US$11m market cap in last 7 days, shareholders are still up 434% over 3 years
The Dixie Group, Inc. ( NASDAQ:DXYN ) shareholders have seen the share price descend 15% over the month. But over the...
Investment company Kopion Asset Management, LLC (Current Portfolio) buys Magnite Inc, Varonis Systems Inc, Simulations Plus Inc, sells Stratasys, The Dixie Group Inc, Tyler Technologies Inc during the 3-months ended 2021Q4, according to the most recent filings of the investment company, Kopion Asset Management, LLC.
The Dixie Group, Inc. (NASDAQ:DXYN) shares passed above its 200-day moving average during trading on Monday . The stock has a 200-day moving average of $4.35 and traded as high as $5.52. The Dixie Group shares last traded at $5.48, with a volume of 56,169 shares traded. Separately, TheStreet cut shares of The Dixie Group 
Squarepoint Ops LLC grew its holdings in shares of The Dixie Group, Inc. (NASDAQ:DXYN) by 8.0% in the 2nd quarter, according to the company in its most recent 13F filing with the Securities and Exchange Commission. The fund owned 62,263 shares of the textile maker’s stock after purchasing an additional 4,615 shares during the period. […]
The Dixie Group, Inc. ( NASDAQ:DXYN ) shares have continued their recent momentum with a 27% gain in the last month...
DXYN Price Returns