The Dixie Group, Inc. (DXYN): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
DXYN POWR Grades
- DXYN scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 91.83% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for DXYN is in Growth, which has been heading down over the past 164 days.
- DXYN ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 24th percentile.
DXYN Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for DXYN is 4.95 -- better than 92.83% of US stocks.
- DXYN's price/sales ratio is 0.15; that's higher than the P/S ratio of only 2.01% of US stocks.
- The volatility of Dixie Group Inc's share price is greater than that of 94.82% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Dixie Group Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be NTZ, CBD, PAHC, FOSL, and NSEC.
- Visit DXYN's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.thedixiegroup.com.
DXYN Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
DXYN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$3.15||52-week high||$6.00|
|Prev. close||$3.03||52-week low||$0.64|
|Day high||$3.35||Avg. volume||171,508|
|50-day MA||$3.44||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$2.46||Market Cap||48.63M|
The Dixie Group, Inc. (DXYN) Company Bio
The Dixie Group markets and manufactures carpet and rugs to higher-end residential and commercial customers through the Fabrica International, Masland Carpets, Dixie Home, Atlas Carpet Mills, Masland Contract, Masland Hospitality and Avant brands. The company was founded in 1920 and is based in Chattanooga, Tennessee.
DXYN Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The table below illustrates the output of a discounted cash flow forecast using a variety of scenarios for Dixie Group Inc. To summarize, we found that Dixie Group Inc ranked in the 79th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Specifically, our DCF analysis implies the stock is trading below its fair value by an estimated 270.67%. The most interesting components of our discounted cash flow analysis for Dixie Group Inc ended up being:
- The company has produced more trailing twelve month cash flow than just 11.43% of its sector Consumer Cyclical.
- 34% of the company's capital comes from equity, which is greater than just 8% of stocks in our cash flow based forecasting set.
- Dixie Group Inc's interest coverage rate -- a measure of gross earnings relative to interest payments -- comes in at -0.64. This coverage rate is greater than that of only 22.29% of stocks we're observing for the purpose of forecasting via discounted cash flows.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
DXYN Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
DXYN Latest Social Stream
View Full DXYN Social Stream
Latest DXYN News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Dixie Group Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate DXYN as an investment opportunity.
(Bloomberg) -- When a new ransomware group popped up on the scene last year, the hackers did what’s in vogue for digital extortion organizations these days: They issued a press release.The hackers had already made “millions of dollars” in profit working as affiliates for other groups when they decided to go out on their own, the announcement said. “We created DarkSide because we didn’t find the perfect product. Now we have it.”That product -- essentially a set of hacking tools and related services -- was responsible for the shutdown last week of the biggest fuel pipeline in the U.S., raising gas prices on the Eastern Seaboard and turning DarkSide into a household name.Much of the U.S. has been riveted by the attack ever since, and even Americans who knew little about ransomware are gett...
In this article we will take a look at 12 undervalued cyclical stocks for 2021. You can skip our comprehensive analysis of these companies and go directly to the 5 Undervalued Cyclical Stocks for 2021. Businesses that rise and fall with the economic cycle have always baffled investors. These cyclical stocks tend to perform very […]
Cannabis CPG MSO BellRock Brands Announces Completion of New Manufacturing Facilities in Desert Hot Springs, CA and Jackson, MI
Expanding Footprint Allows BellRock to Increase Capacity and Profitability, While Providing Greater Control Over its Supply Chain in Core Markets DENVER , April 28, 2021 /CNW/ - BellRock Brands Inc. ("BellRock" or the "Company") (CSE: BRCK ), an industry-leading cannabis consumer packaged goods ("CPG") multi-state operator ("MSO"), announced today that the construction of two production facilities in Desert Hot Springs, CA and Jackson, MI is complete. Both facilities are now fully operational, producing a wide range of BellRock products. The opening of these two facilities provides BellRock complete control over the manufacturing of its four brands, Mary's Medicinals (Mary's), Dixie Brands (Dixie), Rebel Coast and Défoncé, in the markets where those brands are sold. The Desert Hot Sprin...
TSX-V: GBR VANCOUVER, BC , April 7, 2021 /CNW/ - Great Bear Resources Ltd. (the "Company" or "Great Bear") (TSXV: GBR ) (OTCQX: GTBAF ) today provided an update on its ongoing fully funded $45 million 2021 exploration program at its 100% owned flagship Dixie Project in the Red Lake district of Ontario . Great Bear is pleased to announce the arrival of a sixth drill rig at the Dixie Project . The sixth rig is being added to accelerate the 2021 drill program, and along with the other five drills will continue to both infill and expand on the three main gold zones including the Hinge, Dixie Limb and LP Fault zones. The Company's primary focus remains infill and expansion drilling of the LP Fault zone at 25 – 75 metre centres. However, there remain large undrilled gaps of 100 – 400 metres b...
DALTON, GA / ACCESSWIRE / March 4, 2021 / The Dixie Group, Inc. (NASDAQ:DXYN) today reported financial results for the year ended December 26, 2020. Despite the unprecedented challenges faced in the COVID-19 pandemic affected year of 2020, we were able to improve our operations, and further strengthen our balance sheet to better position our… Read More »The Dixie Group Reports Financial Results for 2020
DXYN Price Returns