DASAN Zhone Solutions, Inc. (DZSI): Price and Financial Metrics
DZSI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$1.53||52-week high||$13.45|
|Prev. close||$1.61||52-week low||$1.24|
|Day high||$1.66||Avg. volume||240,851|
|50-day MA||$1.64||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$4.53||Market Cap||47.67M|
DZSI Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
DZSI POWR Grades
- DZSI scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 74.24% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for DZSI is in Quality, which has been heading down over the past 177 days.
- DZSI's current lowest rank is in the Quality metric (where it is better than 0.58% of US stocks).
DZSI Stock Summary
- DZSI's price/sales ratio is 0.13; that's higher than the P/S ratio of just 4.24% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 272.85%, DZS INC's debt growth rate surpasses 96.19% of about US stocks.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for DZSI comes in at -143.44% -- higher than that of merely 4.23% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to DZS INC, a group of peers worth examining would be LXRX, TRMB, TBIO, CSGS, and TARS.
- Visit DZSI's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.dasanzhone.com.
DZSI Valuation Summary
- DZSI's price/sales ratio is 0.1; this is 95.45% lower than that of the median Technology stock.
- Over the past 242 months, DZSI's price/sales ratio has gone down 4.5.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for DZSI.
DZSI Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year price growth rate is now at 3.67%.
- The 5 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at -29.24%.
- Its 5 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -129.5%.
The table below shows DZSI's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
DZSI's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- DZSI has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 19.66% of graded US stocks.
- DZSI's asset turnover comes in at 1.326 -- ranking 21st of 208 Electronic Equipment stocks.
- TXN, TCCO, and SPWR are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with DZSI.
The table below shows DZSI's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
DASAN Zhone Solutions, Inc. (DZSI) Company Bio
DASAN Zhone Solutions, Inc. provides broad-based network access solutions worldwide. It offers broadband access products, including customer premise equipment, such as digital subscriber lines (DSL) modems; Ethernet access demarcation devices; and gigabit passive optical network (GPON) and gigabit Ethernet passive optical network (GEPON) optical network terminals. The company is based in Oakland, California.
DZSI Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
DZSI Latest Social Stream
View Full DZSI Social Stream
Latest DZSI News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about DZS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate DZSI as an investment opportunity.
DALLAS, Nov. 16, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- DZS Inc. (“DZS” or the “Company”) (Nasdaq: DZSI), a global leader of access, optical and AI-driven cloud software solutions, announced today that on November 10, 2023, as expected, it received a delinquency notification letter from the Nasdaq Stock Market LLC (“Nasdaq”) indicating that the Company is not in compliance with the continued listing requirements under Nasdaq Listing Rule 5250(c)(1) (the “Rule”) because the Company did not timely file its Quar
DZS Inc. ( NASDAQ:DZSI ) shareholders will doubtless be very grateful to see the share price up 31% in the last week...
DZS Inc. Announces Delayed 10-Q Filing and Restatement of Previously Issued 2022 Financial Statements
DALLAS, Nov. 09, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- (“DZS” or the “Company”) (Nasdaq: DZSI), a global leader of access, optical and AI-driven cloud software solutions, announced today that it will not file its Quarterly Report on Form 10-Q for the three months ended September 30, 2023 (the “Third Quarter 10-Q”) within the filing deadline established by the Securities and Exchange Commission (the “SEC”) and will be a late filer with respect to such report. As previously reported in the Company’s Current Re
DZS and Orange Partner to Bring Advanced New Fiber Technologies and Services to Homes and Businesses
Successful pilot program at Orange Polska paves way for widescale deployment of DZS offerings in Orange’s networks as Europe’s largest FTTH service provider embraces next-generation fiber-enabled servicesPARIS and DALLAS, Oct. 17, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- DZS (Nasdaq: DZSI), a global leader of access, optical and AI-driven cloud software solutions, today announced that it has successfully completed the first phases of a live pilot solution deployment of DZS’ flagship Velocity fiber access portfo
DZS and TalkTalk Win 2023 Light Reading Leading Lights Award for Outstanding Home Network Intelligence Use Case
DZS Cloud software platform recognized for enabling one of the U.K.’s largest providers to leverage AI and machine learning to optimize broadband customer experienceDALLAS, Oct. 04, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- DZS (Nasdaq: DZSI), a global leader of access, optical and AI-driven cloud software solutions, today announced that Light Reading has recognized the company for its work with TalkTalk Group (TalkTalk), the United Kingdom’s (UK’s) leading value for money consumer and business telecom provider,
DZSI Price Returns
Continue Researching DZSIWant to do more research on Dasan Zhone Solutions Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Dasan Zhone Solutions Inc (DZSI) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Dasan Zhone Solutions Inc (DZSI) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Dasan Zhone Solutions Inc (DZSI) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch