DASAN Zhone Solutions, Inc. (DZSI): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
DZSI POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where DZSI ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 80.8% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for DZSI is in Sentiment, which has been heading down over the past 179 days.
- DZSI ranks lowest in Quality; there it ranks in the 11th percentile.
DZSI Stock Summary
- DZS INC's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 85.16% of US listed stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 181.54%, DZS INC's debt growth rate surpasses 92.32% of about US stocks.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, DZS INC is reporting a growth rate of -49.83%; that's higher than just 23.83% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to DZS INC, a group of peers worth examining would be ALKS, PEAR, EMKR, ARDX, and PTE.
- Visit DZSI's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.dasanzhone.com.
DZSI Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, DZSI's price/earnings ratio is 166.81% lower, now standing at -15.5.
- DZSI's price/earnings ratio has moved down 2.6 over the prior 230 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for DZSI.
DZSI Growth Metrics
- Its year over year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 61.35%.
- The year over year price growth rate now stands at -23.07%.
- Its 2 year price growth rate is now at 100%.
The table below shows DZSI's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
DZSI's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- DZSI has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 19.66% of graded US stocks.
- DZSI's asset turnover comes in at 1.326 -- ranking 21st of 208 Electronic Equipment stocks.
- TXN, TCCO, and SPWR are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with DZSI.
The table below shows DZSI's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
DZSI Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
DZSI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$12.20||52-week high||$19.95|
|Prev. close||$12.14||52-week low||$10.59|
|Day high||$12.30||Avg. volume||110,690|
|50-day MA||$12.86||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$14.19||Market Cap||341.03M|
DASAN Zhone Solutions, Inc. (DZSI) Company Bio
DASAN Zhone Solutions, Inc. provides broad-based network access solutions worldwide. It offers broadband access products, including customer premise equipment, such as digital subscriber lines (DSL) modems; Ethernet access demarcation devices; and gigabit passive optical network (GPON) and gigabit Ethernet passive optical network (GEPON) optical network terminals. The company is based in Oakland, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
DZSI Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
DZSI Latest Social Stream
View Full DZSI Social Stream
Latest DZSI News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about DZS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate DZSI as an investment opportunity.
DALLAS, Nov. 16, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- DZS Inc. (NASDAQ: DZSI) (the “Company” or “DZS”), a global leader in access and optical edge infrastructure and cloud software solutions, today announced that it has priced an underwritten registered public offering by the Company and DASAN Networks, Inc. (the “selling stockholder”) of an aggregate of 3,377,315 shares of the Company’s common stock at a price to the public of $11.50 per share, of which 2,507,750 shares are being offered by the Company and
DALLAS, Nov. 16, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- DZS Inc. (NASDAQ: DZSI) (the “Company” or “DZS”), a global leader in access and optical edge infrastructure and cloud software solutions, today announced the launch of an underwritten registered public offering of 2,507,750 shares of its common stock by the Company and 869,565 shares of DZS common stock by DASAN Networks, Inc. (the “selling stockholder”). The Company and the selling stockholder expect to grant the underwriters a 30-day option to purchase
DZS ( NASDAQ:DZSI ) Third Quarter 2022 Results Key Financial Results Revenue: US$107.4m (up 22% from 3Q 2021). Net...
DALLAS, Nov. 07, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- DZS (Nasdaq: DZSI), a global leader in access and optical edge infrastructure and cloud software solutions, today announced that company executives will be participating in several upcoming investor conferences during the fourth quarter of 2022. Event:Stifel 2022 Midwest One-on-One Growth ConferenceDate:November 10, 2022Place:Chicago, IllinoisParticipants:Charlie Vogt, CEO, Misty Kawecki, CFO and Ted Moreau, Vice President of Investor Relations Event:Nee
Analysts’ Opinions Are Mixed on These Technology Stocks: Advanced Energy (AEIS), IPG Photonics (IPGP) and DZS (DZSI)
Companies in the Technology sector have received a lot of coverage today as analysts weigh in on Advanced Energy (AEIS – Research Report), IPG Photonics (IPGP – Research Report) and DZS (DZSI – Research Report). Advanced Energy (AEIS) Needham analyst Quinn Bolton maintained a Buy rating on Advanced Energy today and set a price target of $88.00. The company's shares closed last Tuesday at $79.78. According to TipRanks.
DZSI Price Returns
Continue Researching DZSIWant to do more research on Dasan Zhone Solutions Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Dasan Zhone Solutions Inc (DZSI) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Dasan Zhone Solutions Inc (DZSI) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Dasan Zhone Solutions Inc (DZSI) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch