DASAN Zhone Solutions, Inc. (DZSI): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
DZSI POWR Grades
- DZSI scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 86.44% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for DZSI is in Growth, which has been heading down over the past 200 days.
- DZSI ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 14th percentile.
DZSI Stock Summary
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Dzs Inc is higher than it is for about only 16.31% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -32.25%, Dzs Inc's debt growth rate surpasses just 14.27% of about US stocks.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Dzs Inc is reporting a growth rate of 136.21%; that's higher than 87.71% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Dzs Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be BLIN, KVHI, SCKT, WTRH, and OIIM.
- Visit DZSI's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.dasanzhone.com.
DZSI Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
DZSI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$15.33||52-week high||$18.94|
|Prev. close||$15.96||52-week low||$5.00|
|Day high||$16.42||Avg. volume||127,790|
|50-day MA||$15.78||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$13.68||Market Cap||412.12M|
DASAN Zhone Solutions, Inc. (DZSI) Company Bio
DASAN Zhone Solutions, Inc. provides broad-based network access solutions worldwide. It offers broadband access products, including customer premise equipment, such as digital subscriber lines (DSL) modems; Ethernet access demarcation devices; and gigabit passive optical network (GPON) and gigabit Ethernet passive optical network (GEPON) optical network terminals. The company is based in Oakland, California.
DZSI Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
We started the process of determining a valid price forecast for Dzs Inc with a discounted cash flow analysis -- the results of which can be found in the table below. To summarize, we found that Dzs Inc ranked in the 8th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. We should note, though, that all scenearios modelled for this stock suggest it is overvalued. As for the metrics that stood out in our discounted cash flow analysis of Dzs Inc, consider:
- The company's compound free cash flow growth rate over the past 4.97 years comes in at -0.01%; that's greater than merely 22.21% of US stocks we're applying DCF forecasting to.
- Dzs Inc's interest coverage rate -- a measure of gross earnings relative to interest payments -- comes in at -8.62. This coverage rate is greater than that of only 9.02% of stocks we're observing for the purpose of forecasting via discounted cash flows.
- As a business, Dzs Inc experienced a tax rate of about 0% over the past twelve months; relative to its sector (Technology), this tax rate is higher than only 0% of stocks generating free cash flow.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
DZSI Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
DZSI Latest Social Stream
View Full DZSI Social Stream
Latest DZSI News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Dzs Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate DZSI as an investment opportunity.
PLANO, Texas, May 11, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- DZS Inc. (NASDAQ: DZSI), a global leader of packet-based mobile transport, broadband access, network orchestration and cloud-native automation solutions, today announced that Charlie Vogt, Chief Executive Officer, and Tom Cancro, Chief Financial Officer, will participate in the upcoming investor conferences during May and June: Needham 16th Annual Virtual Technology & Media ConferenceMay 17-18, 20219:30 am ET presentation and available for virtual 1x1 meetings throughout the day Craig-Hallum 18th Annual Institutional Investor ConferenceJune 2, 2021Available for virtual 1x1 meetings Stifel 2021 Virtual Cross Sector Insight ConferenceJune 8, 202111:20 am ET presentation and available for virtual 1x1 meetings throughout the day In addition, DZ...
Media Alert: New Speakers Added to DZS Horizons21 Investor & Analyst Day; TELUS, Rakuten, and Consolidated Communications to Provide Perspectives
PLANO, Texas, May 11, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- DZS (NASDAQ: DZSI), a global leader of packet-based mobile transport, broadband access, network orchestration and cloud-native automation solutions, has added new speakers to its inaugural Horizons21 Investor & Analyst Day taking place on Thursday, May 13, 2021 at 9:00 am CT. Respected industry veterans Ibrahim Gedeon, Chief Technology Officer of TELUS and Tom White, Chief Technology Officer of Consolidated Communications will join DZS executives in the virtual event designed to provide investors, analysts, media and other key audiences an in-depth view of DZS’ vision and insights on market trends, areas of innovation across DZS portfolios, and financial outlook. Tareq Amin, Group Chief Technology Officer of DZS customer Rakuten Mobile will...
DZS, Inc. (DZSI) Q1 2021 Earnings Conference Call May 03, 2021, 16:15 ET Company Participants Ted Moreau - VP, IR Charles Vogt - President, CEO & Director Conference Call Participants John Marchetti - Stifel, Nicolaus & Company Dave Kang - B. Riley Securities Christian Schwab - Craig-Hallum Timothy Savageaux -...
Company will host DZS Horizons21 Investor & Analyst Day on May 13PLANO, Texas, April 08, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- DZS Inc. (NASDAQ: DZSI), a global leader of packet-based mobile transport, broadband access, network orchestration and cloud-native automation solutions, will release results for the first quarter of 2021 before the market opens on Monday, May 3 through a news release and stockholder report posted on the DZS Investor Relations website at https://investor.dzsi.com/. DZS will host a conference call to discuss first quarter results after market close on Monday, May 3 at 4:15 p.m. ET (3:15 p.m. CT). DZS is also providing a reminder today that its inaugural DZS Horizons21 Investor & Analyst Day for current and prospective investors, analysts and other interested parties will be b...
PLANO, Texas., March 29, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- DZS Inc. (NASDAQ: DZSI), a global leader of packet-based mobile transport, broadband access, network orchestration and cloud-native automation solutions, today announced plans to host its first DZS Horizons21 Investor & Analyst Day on May 13, 2021 beginning at 9:00am CT. This virtual event will provide investors an in-depth view of the management team’s vision and innovation focus, as well as share insights on market trends, core DZS platforms and product portfolios, the financial outlook and insights from key customers and industry luminaries. Members of the DZS executive leadership team presenting will include: President and Chief Executive Officer, Charlie VogtChief Financial Officer, Tom CancroChief Technical Officer, Andrew BenderVi...
DZSI Price Returns
Continue Researching DZSIWant to do more research on Dasan Zhone Solutions Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Dasan Zhone Solutions Inc (DZSI) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Dasan Zhone Solutions Inc (DZSI) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Dasan Zhone Solutions Inc (DZSI) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch