Enterprise Bancorp Inc (EBTC) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- EBTC has an EBITDA to net debt ratio of 57,096,000; for context, that's better than 85.39% stocks in our set (note that its net debt is negative, meaning it has more cash than debt).
- In terms of absolute dollars distributed to common shareholders over the past 12 months, EBTC has returned $7,235,000 US dollars, more than just 18.86% of US dividend issuers.
- If you want to include this stock in your dividend portfolio, here are some dividend stocks that are NOT correlated with EBTC that may be suitable potential portfolio mates: GHG, RKT, MTA, LGHL and NYT.
EBTC Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a valuation model that attempts to determine a fair share price for a stock, based on the dividend it provides in comparison to several company-specific metrics indicative of the riskiness of the stock and the financial health of the company. In the case of EBTC, the dividend discount model StockNews created for the company implies a negative return of 46.8%. Some interesting points we thought investors may wish to consider regarding the dividend discount model forecast for Enterprise Bancorp Inc are:
- In comparison to other US listed dividend yielding stocks in the Financial Services sector, the expected return of -46.8%, based on the stock's current share price and target price based on a dividend discount model, is greater than 34.35% of the DDM-forecasted return of its its sector peers.
- Compared to all dividend issuing stocks in our set, Enterprise Bancorp Inc bears a discount rate, according to our calculations, lower than 34.35% of them (lower discount rates are generally perceived as positive, and a sign of lower risk).
- Compared to other dividend issuers in the small-sized market cap category, EBTC has a beta lower than 35.97% of them.
EBTC Dividend Chart
EBTC Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
EBTC Dividends vs. Peers
Most Popular Stories View All
Looking for More Information on EBTC dividends?Want to see what other sources are saying about Enterprise Bancorp Inc's dividends? Try the links below:
Enterprise Bancorp Inc Common Stock (EBTC) Dividend History | Nasdaq
Dividend History for Enterprise Bancorp Inc (EBTC) - Dividend Investor
Enterprise Bancorp Inc (EBTC) Dividend History - Seeking Alpha