Enterprise Bancorp Inc (EBTC) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- In terms of debt burden relative to earnings, EBTC has an EBITDA to net debt ratio of 46,400,000, ranking above 87.92% stocks in our set (note that its net debt is negative, meaning it has more cash than debt).
- In terms of absolute dollars distributed to common shareholders over the past 12 months, EBTC has returned $6,044,000 US dollars, more than just 16.16% of US dividend issuers.
- To help you reduce price risk in your dividend portfolio, here are the dividend stocks that are least correlated with EBTC's price: NEN, TAK, ENR, HMG and SLGN.
EBTC Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
For dividend yielding stocks, the Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a common valuation tool; it attempts to extrapolate a fair share price based primarily on the dividend the stock provides relative to a number of other quantiative aspects of its business. As for EBTC, the dividend discount model StockNews created for the company implies a negative return of 69.17%. Some interesting points we thought investors may wish to consider regarding the dividend discount model forecast for Enterprise Bancorp Inc are:
- Amongst its dividend-issuing peers in the small-sized market cap category, EBTC has a beta lower than 7.6% of them.
- EBTC's market cap of approximately $303 million makes it a small-sized market cap company; out of dividend issuers in this group, the investment opportunity based on the difference between its current share price and its forecasted DDM value is greater than only 16.08% of them.
EBTC Dividend Chart
EBTC Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
EBTC Dividends vs. Peers
Looking for More Information on EBTC dividends?Want to see what other sources are saying about Enterprise Bancorp Inc's dividends? Try the links below:
Enterprise Bancorp Inc Common Stock (EBTC) Dividend History | Nasdaq
Dividend History for Enterprise Bancorp Inc (EBTC) - Dividend Investor
Enterprise Bancorp Inc (EBTC) Dividend History - Seeking Alpha