Ecopetrol S.A. ADR (EC) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- Over the past 6 years of historical data, EC has returned more capital to shareholders through its dividend issuances than 99.95% of other dividend-paying US stocks.
- As for free cash flow, EC has greater average cash flow over the past 5.01 years than 99.94% US-listed dividend payers.
- In terms of absolute dollars distributed to common shareholders over the past 12 months, EC has returned $8,734,351,000,000 US dollars, more than 99.95% of US dividend issuers.
- As for stocks whose price is uncorrelated with EC's price and thus may be suitable peers for a diversified dividend portfolio, check out the following: CHCT, CVGW, NI, PRGO and CWEN.
EC Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a valuation model that attempts to determine a fair share price for a stock, based on the dividend it provides in comparison to several company-specific metrics indicative of the riskiness of the stock and the financial health of the company. Regarding Ecopetrol Sa, the DDM model generated by StockNews estimates a return of positive 3356.25% in comparison to its current price. To help understand and contextualize the model's evaluation of EC, investors may wish to consider are:
- In terms of opportunity, Ecopetrol Sa's estimated return of 3356.25% surpasses about 97.51% of dividend issuers we applied the dividend discount model to.
- Based on dividend growth rate, EC boasts a higher growth rate in terms of its annual cash distributed to its owners than 97.47% of the dividend issuers in our set.
- As other dividend issuers in the Energy sector, Ecopetrol Sa has an equity discount rate lower than 98.11% of them.
EC Dividend Chart
EC Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|