Ecopetrol S.A. American Depositary Shares (EC) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- Over the past six years, EC has issued more dividends than 99.95% of other dividend-issuing US stocks.
- EC's average cash flow over the past 5 years is greater than 99.95% of current dividend paying stocks in the US.
- In terms trailing twelve months of dividends issued, EC has returned $13,867,029,000,000 US dollars -- more than 99.95% of public US dividend stocks.
- If you want to include this stock in your dividend portfolio, here are some dividend stocks that are NOT correlated with EC that may be suitable potential portfolio mates: SWKS, FND, TSRI, APD and GAIA.
EC Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a valuation model that attempts to determine a fair share price for a stock, based on the dividend it provides in comparison to several company-specific metrics indicative of the riskiness of the stock and the financial health of the company. As for EC, the DDM model generated by StockNews estimates a return of positive 208.72% in comparison to its current price. Digging deeper, the aspects of Ecopetrol Sa's dividend discount model that we found most interesting were:
- Given its market cap of around 20 billion US dollars, its dividend yield of 8.16 is greater than 94.84% of its fellow stocks in the large market cap class.
- With a market cap of roughly $20 billion, EC is in the large-sized market cap class; amongst this group of stocks, its equity discount rate is lower than 8.22% of them.
- Beta tells us how volatile a stock's price is relative to the broader equity index; for Ecopetrol Sa, its beta is lower than 6.55% of dividend issuing stocks we observed.
EC Dividend Chart
EC Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|