Ecopetrol S.A. American Depositary Shares (EC) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- EC's average cash flow over the past 4 years is greater than 99.95% of current dividend paying stocks in the US.
- EC is producing more trailing twelve month cash flow than 99.95% of US dividend stocks.
- In terms trailing twelve months of dividends issued, EC has returned $13,867,029,000,000 US dollars -- more than 99.95% of public US dividend stocks.
- To help you reduce price risk in your dividend portfolio, here are the dividend stocks that are least correlated with EC's price: COLD, DLTH, AMRK, AMGN and PETS.
EC Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
For dividend yielding stocks, the Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a common valuation tool; it attempts to extrapolate a fair share price based primarily on the dividend the stock provides relative to a number of other quantiative aspects of its business. In the case of EC, the DDM model generated by StockNews estimates a return of positive 150.63% in comparison to its current price. Some interesting points we thought investors may wish to consider regarding the dividend discount model forecast for Ecopetrol Sa are:
- EC's market cap is about 25 billion US dollars -- this puts the stock in the large-sized market cap class, and its dividend yield is greater than 94.93% of dividend yielding stocks in the same market cap class.
- Ecopetrol Sa's market cap of $25 billion US dollars puts it in the large-sized market cap class; amongst this group of stocks, its equity discount rate is lower than 8.26% of them.
- Beta tells us how volatile a stock's price is relative to the broader equity index; as for EC, approximately 6.29% of US-listed dividend issuers had a higher beta, and thus may have greater price volatility.
EC Dividend Chart
EC Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|