Ecolab Inc. (ECL) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- Regarding free cash flow variation: ECL reports less variability in its cash flow than 96.99% of dividend stocks in our set.
- If you're seeking price stability while collecting dividends, note that ECL has less volatility in its price than 97.76% of US stocks in our dividend set.
- As for stocks whose price is uncorrelated with ECL's price and thus may be suitable peers for a diversified dividend portfolio, check out the following: PRGO, GHG, GAN, NVDA and AMEH.
ECL Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
A technique commonly used by dividend investors to value dividend-issuing stocks is the Dividend Discount Model (DDM), which seeks to determine a fair share price based on the dividend provided by the company relative to a number of other company-specific factors. As for ECL, the DDM model generated by StockNews estimates a return of negative 76.84% in comparison to its current price. Some interesting points we thought investors may wish to consider regarding the dividend discount model forecast for Ecolab Inc are:
- Compared to other US stocks that pay a dividend, Ecolab Inc's dividend yield of 0.84% is in the bottom 12.91%.
- Regarding its relative worth based on the dividend discount model, ECL's provides a return of -76.84% based on the forecast of the dividend discount model we used relative to its current share price; this is a better return than just 12.42% of all stocks we measured with our dividend discount model.
- In comparison to its fellow dividend issuing stocks in the Basic Materials sector, ECL's equity discount rate is less than 61.86% of those stocks.
ECL Dividend Chart
ECL Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
ECL Dividends vs. Peers
|1||CVA||Covanta Holding Corporation||1.60%|
|2||WM||Waste Management, Inc.||1.57%|
|3||RSG||Republic Services, Inc.||1.46%|
|5||TTEK||Tetra Tech, Inc.||0.62%|
|6||WCN||Waste Connections, Inc. Common Shares||0.27%|
|7||GFL||GFL Environmental Inc.||0.06%|
|8||ECOL||US Ecology, Inc.||0.00%|
|9||MEG||Montrose Environmental Group Inc.||0.00%|
|10||CCNC||Code Chain New Continent Limited||0.00%|
|11||CLH||Clean Harbors, Inc.||0.00%|
|12||AWX||Avalon Holdings Corporation||0.00%|
|13||SMED||Sharps Compliance Corp.||0.00%|
|15||QRHC||Quest Resource Holding Corporation||0.00%|
|16||CWST||Casella Waste Systems, Inc. -||0.00%|
|17||BBCP||Concrete Pumping Holdings, Inc.||0.00%|
|19||BHTG||BioHiTech Global, Inc.||0.00%|
|20||ADSW||Advanced Disposal Services, Inc.||0.00%|
|21||NES||Nuverra Environmental Solutions Inc.||0.00%|