US Ecology, Inc. (ECOL): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ECOL POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where ECOL ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 71.69% of US stocks.
- ECOL's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving up over the last 199 days.
- ECOL's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 34.03% of US stocks).
ECOL Stock Summary
- ECOL's went public 31.14 years ago, making it older than 84.63% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, US Ecology Inc is reporting a growth rate of -71.57%; that's higher than just 24.65% of US stocks.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, ECOL is more volatile than merely 16.23% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to US Ecology Inc are LNDC, CRS, ELTK, EEX, and EPC.
- ECOL's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit US Ecology Inc's official web site, go to www.usecology.com.
ECOL Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ECOL Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$43.25||52-week high||$45.72|
|Prev. close||$43.02||52-week low||$26.69|
|Day high||$43.52||Avg. volume||151,079|
|50-day MA||$42.15||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$37.20||Market Cap||1.36B|
US Ecology, Inc. (ECOL) Company Bio
US Ecology Inc. is a provider of environmental services to commercial and government entities. The Company addresses the waste management needs of its customers, offering treatment, disposal and recycling of hazardous, non-hazardous and radioactive waste, as well as a wide range of complementary field and industrial services. The company was founded in 1952 and is based in Boise, Idaho.
ECOL Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The table below illustrates the output of a discounted cash flow forecast using a variety of scenarios for US Ecology Inc. To summarize, we found that US Ecology Inc ranked in the 15th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. We should note, though, that all scenearios modelled for this stock suggest it is overvalued. As for the metrics that stood out in our discounted cash flow analysis of US Ecology Inc, consider:
- The stock's equity weight, or the proportion of capital from equity relative to debt, is 61. Its equity weight surpasses that of just 22.11% of free cash flow generating stocks in the Industrials sector.
- Its compound free cash flow growth rate, as measured over the past 5.74 years, is -0.03% -- higher than merely 19.51% of stocks in our DCF forecasting set.
- US Ecology Inc's interest coverage rate -- a measure of gross earnings relative to interest payments -- comes in at -2.18. This coverage rate is greater than that of only 16.88% of stocks we're observing for the purpose of forecasting via discounted cash flows.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
ECOL Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ECOL Latest Social Stream
View Full ECOL Social Stream
Latest ECOL News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about US Ecology Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ECOL as an investment opportunity.
Joining me on the call this morning are chairman, president and chief executive officer, Jeff Feeler; executive vice president and chief operating officer, Simon Bell; and executive vice president of sales and marketing, Steve Welling. Before we begin, please note that certain statements contained in this conference call that do not describe historical facts are forward-looking statements as defined in the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995. Since forward-looking statements include risks and uncertainties, actual results may differ materially from those expressed or implied by such statements.
US Ecology, Inc. (ECOL) Q1 2021 Earnings Conference Call April 30, 2021 11:00 AM ET Company Participants Eric Gerratt - Chief Financial Officer Jeff Feeler - Chairman, President and Chief Executive Officer Simon Bell - Executive Vice President and Chief Operating Officer Steve Welling - Executive Vice President of Sales...
Photo by pixinoo/iStock via Getty Images Introduction to Montrose Environmental Montrose Environmental Group (MEG) is a small-cap environmental solutions company that acts across a diverse range of specialties. The three main areas of coverage for varied growth are remediation and reuse; measurement and analysis; and assessment, permitting, and response. Even...
In this article we are going to list the 15 Biggest Recycling Companies in the World. Click to skip ahead and jump to the 5 Biggest Recycling Companies in the World. We’ve all heard about the carbon footprint. For those who don’t know, a person’s carbon footprint is the measure of greenhouse gases, including carbon […]
ECOL earnings call for the period ending December 31, 2020.
ECOL Price Returns