US Ecology, Inc. (ECOL): Price and Financial Metrics
ECOL Stock Summary
- US Ecology Inc's stock had its IPO on March 26, 1990, making it an older stock than 83.48% of US equities in our set.
- Of note is the ratio of US Ecology Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 86.42% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for US Ecology Inc is higher than it is for about 74.84% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to US Ecology Inc are TPB, SBCF, UFPT, MATX, and MGRC.
- Visit ECOL's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.usecology.com.
ECOL Stock Price Chart More Charts
ECOL Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$48.59||52-week high||$67.24|
|Prev. close||$49.15||52-week low||$47.80|
|Day high||$49.62||Avg. volume||176,616|
|50-day MA||$54.35||Dividend yield||1.46%|
|200-day MA||$59.04||Market Cap||1.07B|
US Ecology, Inc. (ECOL) Company Bio
US Ecology Inc. is a provider of environmental services to commercial and government entities. The Company addresses the waste management needs of its customers, offering treatment, disposal and recycling of hazardous, non-hazardous and radioactive waste, as well as a wide range of complementary field and industrial services. The company was founded in 1952 and is based in Boise, Idaho.
ECOL Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The table below illustrates the output of a discounted cash flow forecast using a variety of scenarios for US Ecology Inc. To summarize, we found that US Ecology Inc ranked in the 27st percentile in terms of potential gain offered. We should note, though, that all scenearios modelled for this stock suggest it is overvalued. In terms of the factors that were most noteworthy in this DCF analysis for ECOL, they are:
- US Ecology Inc's weighted average cost of capital (WACC) is 8%; for context, that number is higher than just 21.31% of tickers in our DCF set.
- US Ecology Inc's effective tax rate, as measured by taxes paid relative to net income, is at 19 -- greater than 77.27% of US stocks with positive free cash flow.
- Relative to other stocks in its sector (Industrials), US Ecology Inc has a reliance on debt greater than 59.14% of them.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|