Consolidated Edison Inc (ED) Price Targets From Analysts
The tables below show price targets and recommendations from analysts covering Consolidated Edison Inc.
|Number of Analysts||Highest Target Price||Lowest Target Price||Average Target Price||Current Price||Upside Potential|
ED Broker Recommendations Summary
|Average Broker Rating||Strong Buy||Buy||Hold||Sell||Strong Sell||Analysts Issuing Recs|
The bullet points below may help you gain a better understanding of what the metrics in the price target and recommendations tables above mean for ED as an investment opportunity.
- The percent of analysts bearish on the stock of ED is lower than 5.11% of all US stocks.
- The percentage of analysts bullish on the stock of ED is greater than 2.36% of stocks in the large market cap category.
- The variance in analysts' estimates of ED is lower than 91.86% of stocks in the large market cap category.
- Consolidated Edison Inc's upside potential (average analyst target price relative to current price) is greater than 8.85% of Utilities stocks.
- ED has a higher average analyst price target than 84.07% of Utilities stocks.
- ED has a higher number of analysts covering the stock than 83.66% of all US stocks.
- Consolidated Edison Inc's change in bullishness amongst analysts is less than just about 100% of all US stocks.
Is ED a Buy, Hold or Sell? See the POWR Ratings now!