Edesa Biotech, Inc. (EDSA): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
EDSA POWR Grades
- EDSA scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 52.65% of US stocks.
- EDSA's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving down over the last 52 weeks.
- EDSA ranks lowest in Quality; there it ranks in the 1st percentile.
EDSA Stock Summary
- For EDSA, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by merely 5.19% of US equities we're observing.
- EDSA's price/sales ratio is 217,921.4; that's higher than the P/S ratio of 99.98% of US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for Edesa Biotech Inc comes in at -99.93%, a number that bests merely 0.66% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Edesa Biotech Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be BEAM, FSR, ARNA, BLU, and TRIL.
- EDSA's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Edesa Biotech Inc's official web site, go to edesabiotech.com.
EDSA Valuation Summary
- EDSA's price/sales ratio is 77800; this is 685362.56% higher than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- EDSA's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 1.7 over the prior 71 months.
- Over the past 71 months, EDSA's price/sales ratio has gone up 77598.7.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for EDSA.
EDSA Growth Metrics
- Its year over year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -136.83%.
- Its 5 year revenue growth rate is now at -39.16%.
- The 3 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at -50.04%.
The table below shows EDSA's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
EDSA's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- EDSA has a Quality Grade of F, ranking ahead of 2.01% of graded US stocks.
- EDSA's asset turnover comes in at 0 -- ranking 441st of 681 Pharmaceutical Products stocks.
- NWBO, BMRN, and ORMP are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with EDSA.
The table below shows EDSA's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
EDSA Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
EDSA Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$8.14||52-week high||$12.00|
|Prev. close||$8.14||52-week low||$4.05|
|Day high||$8.40||Avg. volume||1,288,574|
|50-day MA||$6.50||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$5.87||Market Cap||107.90M|
Edesa Biotech, Inc. (EDSA) Company Bio
Edesa Biotech, Inc., a clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company, engages in the research and development, manufacture, and commercialization of pharmaceutical products for inflammatory and immune-related diseases. Its lead product candidates are EB05, a monoclonal antibody, which is in Phase 2/Phase 3 clinical study for the treatment of acute respiratory distress syndrome in covid-19 patients; and EB01, a topical cream containing non-steroidal anti-inflammatory compound that is in Phase 2B clinical study to treat chronic allergic contact dermatitis. The company also develops EB02, an extension of sPLA2 anti-inflammatory cream for treating erythema, swelling, and exudation associated with hemorrhoids disease; and EB06, a monoclonal antibody candidate. It has a collaboration agreement with NovImmune SA to develop products containing toll-like receptor 4 and chemokine ligand 10 for therapeutic, prophylactic, and diagnostic applications in humans and animals; and Yissum Research Development Company for the development of products for therapeutic, prophylactic, and diagnostic uses in topical dermal and anorectal applications, as well as for the use in dermatologic and gastrointestinal conditions. Edesa Biotech, Inc. was founded in 2015 and is headquartered in Markham, Canada.
Most Popular Stories View All
EDSA Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
EDSA Latest Social Stream
View Full EDSA Social Stream
Latest EDSA News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Edesa Biotech Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate EDSA as an investment opportunity.
As Edesa Biotech, Inc. (NASDAQ:EDSA) gains 11%, insiders who bought last year may be wishing they had bet higher
Edesa Biotech, Inc. ( NASDAQ:EDSA ) insiders who bought shares over the past year were rewarded handsomely last week...
Introduction Edesa Biotech (EDSA) is a Canadian clinical-stage biotech company. EDSA has two lead candidates, EB05 and EB01. Both are in later stage clinical studies. EB05 is a monoclonal antibody therapy for Acute Respiratory Distress Syndrome ((ARDS)). ARDS is a life-threatening form of respiratory failure, and the leading cause of...
Check out these big penny stock gainers and losers Losers Edesa Biotech, Inc. (NASDAQ: EDSA) shares dipped 29.9% to close at $8.36 on profit-taking after the stock rallied over 100% yesterday. uCloudlink Group Inc. (NASDAQ: UCL) dropped 17.4% to close at $5.08 after gaining 14% on Monday. Movano Inc. (NASDAQ: MOVE) fell 16.4% to settle at $3.22. KULR Technology Group, Inc. (NYSE: KULR) declined 13.2% to settle at $2.37. ATIF Holdings Limited (NASDAQ: ATIF) fell 12.9% to settle at $3.4850. RBC Be
Good morning, trader!
Today, the announcement of positive clinical trial results has sent investors in Edesa Biotech and EDSA stock on a nice ride.
EDSA Price Returns