El Paso Electric Company (EE) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- If you care about predictable cash flow, note that EE reports less variability in its free cash flow than just 2.58% of the dividend stocks we're tracking.
- Free cash flow for EE has a compound average growth rate of -76.3%, which is higher than merely 10.77% of stocks in our dividend set.
- As for stocks whose price is uncorrelated with EE's price and thus may be suitable peers for a diversified dividend portfolio, check out the following: TV, UTMD, RUTH, LYB and AMRK.
EE Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
For dividend yielding stocks, the Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a common valuation tool; it attempts to extrapolate a fair share price based primarily on the dividend the stock provides relative to a number of other quantiative aspects of its business. Regarding El Paso Electric Co, the DDM model generated by StockNews estimates a return of positive 2017.39% in comparison to its current price. To help understand and contextualize the model's evaluation of EE, investors may wish to consider are:
- In comparison to other US listed dividend yielding stocks in the Utilities sector, El Paso Electric Co's expected return of 2017.39% is higher than just 100% of its fellow sector mates.
- Out of all stocks in our universe of US-listed dividend-issuing stocks, EE has a discount rate lower than just 100% of them (a lower discount rate is associated with lower risk).
- Beta, a measure of volatility relative to the stock market overall, is lower for El Paso Electric Co than it is for just 100% of other dividend issuers in the Utilities sector.
EE Dividend Chart
EE Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|