eFFECTOR Therapeutics, Inc. (EFTR): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
EFTR Stock Summary
- Over the past twelve months, EFTR has reported earnings growth of -488.43%, putting it ahead of only 3.34% of US stocks in our set.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for EFFECTOR THERAPEUTICS INC comes in at 184.99%, a number that bests 95.54% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- The volatility of EFFECTOR THERAPEUTICS INC's share price is greater than that of 98.43% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to EFTR, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are PACB, TUYA, ENVX, MVIS, and LKCO.
- To check out EFFECTOR THERAPEUTICS INC's SEC filings, go to the company's page on browse-edgar?action=getcompany&CIK=0001828522.
EFTR Valuation Summary
- EFTR's price/earnings ratio is 3.2; this is 86.32% lower than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- EFTR's price/earnings ratio has moved up 15.6 over the prior 23 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for EFTR.
EFTR Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
EFTR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$0.43||52-week high||$9.54|
|Prev. close||$0.44||52-week low||$0.39|
|Day high||$0.45||Avg. volume||365,817|
|50-day MA||$0.55||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$1.78||Market Cap||18.02M|
eFFECTOR Therapeutics, Inc. (EFTR) Company Bio
eFFECTOR Therapeutics, Inc., a biotechnology company, develops selective translation regulators for the treatment of cancer and other serious diseases. It focuses on small molecule drugs that act by selectively regulating translation that is known as protein synthesis. The company was incorporated in 2012 and is based in San Diego, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
EFTR Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
EFTR Latest Social Stream
View Full EFTR Social Stream
Latest EFTR News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about EFFECTOR THERAPEUTICS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate EFTR as an investment opportunity.
Mizuho Securities analyst Mara Goldstein maintained a Buy rating on eFFECTOR Therapeutics (EFTR - Research Report) today and set a price target of $20.00. The company's shares closed today at $0.49.Goldstein covers the Healthcare sector, focusing on stocks such as Incyte, Merck & Company, and Arcus Biosciences. According to TipRanks, Goldstein has an average return of -0.1% and a 33.33% success rate on recommended stocks. Currently, the analyst consensus on eFFECTOR Therapeutics is a Strong Buy with an average price target of $11.67.
- Key executive appointments: Douglas Warner, M.D., as CMO & Mayank Gandhi, M.D., as CBO – - Cohort treating ER+ breast cancer with combination of zotatifin, fulvestrant and abemaciclib has been expanded from 7 patients to 18 patients - - Initiated dosing and completed enrollment in second cohort of Phase 1b clinical trial of zotatifin for the treatment of COVID-19 - SOLANA BEACH, Calif. and REDWOOD CITY, Calif., Nov. 07, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- eFFECTOR Therapeutics, Inc. (NASDAQ: EFTR), a lea
SAN DIEGO and REDWOOD CITY, Calif., Oct. 31, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- eFFECTOR Therapeutics, Inc. (NASDAQ: EFTR), a leader in the development of selective translation regulator inhibitors (“STRIs”) for the treatment of cancer, today announced that the management team will participate in and host 1x1 meetings at the following upcoming investor conferences: Fireside Chat at Credit Suisse 31st Annual Healthcare Conference on November 8th at 2pm PTFireside Chat at Stifel 2022 Healthcare Conference o
Analysts’ Opinions Are Mixed on These Healthcare Stocks: Henry Schein (HSIC), Aileron Therapeutics (ALRN) and eFFECTOR Therapeutics (EFTR)
Analysts have been eager to weigh in on the Healthcare sector with new ratings on Henry Schein (HSIC – Research Report), Aileron Therapeutics (ALRN – Research Report) and eFFECTOR Therapeutics (EFTR – Research Report). Henry Schein (HSIC) In a report released today, Michael Petusky from Barrington maintained a Buy rating on Henry Schein, with a price target of $99.00. The company's shares closed last Wednesday at $71.17. According to TipRanks.
eFFECTOR Therapeutics Completes Enrollment in Second of Three Cohorts of Phase 1b Clinical Trial of Zotatifin for the Treatment of COVID-19
Topline data, including safety and viral load reduction results from all three cohorts anticipated in the first half of 2023SAN DIEGO and REDWOOD CITY, Calif., Oct. 26, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- eFFECTOR Therapeutics, Inc. (NASDAQ: EFTR), a leader in the development of selective translation regulator inhibitors (“STRIs”) for the treatment of cancer, today announced it has completed enrollment for the second cohort of a three cohort Phase 1b clinical trial of zotatifin in non-hospitalized adults w
EFTR Price Returns