eFFECTOR Therapeutics, Inc. (EFTR): Price and Financial Metrics
EFTR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$0.49||52-week high||$1.48|
|Prev. close||$0.57||52-week low||$0.34|
|Day high||$0.56||Avg. volume||1,021,624|
|50-day MA||$0.57||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$0.62||Market Cap||20.76M|
EFTR Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
EFTR POWR Grades
- EFTR scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 94.55% of US stocks.
- EFTR's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving up over the last 143 days.
- EFTR ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 4th percentile.
EFTR Stock Summary
- EFTR's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 0.42 -- higher than only 5.72% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- EFTR's price/sales ratio is 23.63; that's higher than the P/S ratio of 95.37% of US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for EFFECTOR THERAPEUTICS INC comes in at -43.91%, a number that bests just 5.9% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to EFTR, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are RARE, DTIL, SRPT, CRIS, and BCDA.
- To dig deeper into the stock's financial statements, go to EFTR's page on browse-edgar?action=getcompany&CIK=0001828522.
EFTR Valuation Summary
- EFTR's price/sales ratio is 21.3; this is 491.67% higher than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- Over the past 34 months, EFTR's price/sales ratio has gone NA NA.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for EFTR.
eFFECTOR Therapeutics, Inc. (EFTR) Company Bio
eFFECTOR Therapeutics, Inc., a biotechnology company, develops selective translation regulators for the treatment of cancer and other serious diseases. It focuses on small molecule drugs that act by selectively regulating translation that is known as protein synthesis. The company was incorporated in 2012 and is based in San Diego, California.
EFTR Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
EFTR Latest Social Stream
View Full EFTR Social Stream
Latest EFTR News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about EFFECTOR THERAPEUTICS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate EFTR as an investment opportunity.
eFFECTOR to Present New Clinical Data from Dose Escalation and Phase 2 Expansion Cohorts of Zotatifin in Patients with ER+ Metastatic Breast Cancer at SABCS 2023 Annual Meeting
SOLANA BEACH, Calif. and REDWOOD CITY, Calif., Nov. 15, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- eFFECTOR Therapeutics, Inc. (NASDAQ: EFTR), a leader in the development of selective translation regulator inhibitors (STRIs) for the treatment of cancer, today announced a poster presentation of new clinical data from dose escalation and Phase 2 expansion cohorts of a Phase 1/2 clinical study of zotatifin in patients with estrogen receptor positive (ER+) metastatic breast cancer (mBC) at the San Antonio Breast Canc
Pre-market stock movers are worth checking out on Monday as we cover all of the biggest gainers and losers this morning!
Management intends to provide an update on its zotatifin clinical development program in estrogen receptor-positive (ER+) metastatic breast cancer (mBC) at the 2023 San Antonio Breast Cancer Symposium (SABCS) Topline results from Phase 2b KICKSTART trial in non-small cell lung cancer (NSCLC) now anticipated in first quarter of 2024 Collaboration initiated with Northwestern University on investigator-initiated Phase 1 dose escalation trial with tomivosertib in patients with Acute Myeloid Leukemia
SOLANA BEACH, Calif. and REDWOOD CITY, Calif., Nov. 06, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- eFFECTOR Therapeutics, Inc. (NASDAQ: EFTR), a leader in the development of selective translation regulator inhibitors (“STRIs”) for the treatment of cancer, today announced that the Company will participate in a fireside chat discussion and host 1x1 meetings at the 2023 Stifel Healthcare Conference taking place November 14-15, 2023 in New York, NY. Steve Worland, Ph.D., president and chief executive officer of eFFEC
eFFECTOR Therapeutics to Collaborate with the Northwestern University Division of Hematology and Oncology on an Investigator-Initiated Phase 1 Dose Escalation Trial Evaluating Tomivosertib in Patients with Acute Myeloid Leukemia
Trial designed to capitalize on previously published results that showed preclinical activity of tomivosertib in AML modelsSOLANA BEACH, Calif. and REDWOOD CITY, Calif., Oct. 24, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- eFFECTOR Therapeutics, Inc. (NASDAQ: EFTR), a leader in the development of selective translation regulator inhibitors (STRIs) for the treatment of cancer, today announced the initiation of dosing in an investigator-initiated Phase 1 dose escalation trial evaluating tomivosertib in patients with
EFTR Price Returns