Companhia Paranaense de Energia (COPEL) (ELP) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- ELP reports a compound annual dividend growth rate of -0.13% over the past 5 years.
- Currently, ELP generates more cash flow over the 12 months prior than 85.98% of US dividend stocks.
- Free cash flow for ELP has a compound average growth rate of 78.37%, which is higher than 91.92% of stocks in our dividend set.
- As for stocks whose price is uncorrelated with ELP's price and thus may be suitable peers for a diversified dividend portfolio, check out the following: GRIN, PII, WSFS, BSRR and PWR.
ELP Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a valuation model that attempts to determine a fair share price for a stock, based on the dividend it provides in comparison to several company-specific metrics indicative of the riskiness of the stock and the financial health of the company. As for ELP, the dividend discount model StockNews created for the company implies a negative return of 57.03%. Some interesting points we thought investors may wish to consider regarding the dividend discount model forecast for Energy Co Of Parana are:
- In comparison to other stocks in the Utilities sector, Energy Co Of Parana offers a higher dividend yield than 2.78% of them.
- A stock's beta generally indicates its volatility relative to the broader equity market; as for ELP, approximately only 0% of US-listed dividend issuers had a higher beta, and thus may have greater price volatility.
ELP Dividend Chart
ELP Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|