Callaway Golf Company (ELY) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- ELY reports a compound annual dividend growth rate of -0.02% over the past 5.76 years.
- The stock's free cash flow/dividend ratio, potentially useful for understanding its ability to make dividend payments, comes in at -14.09 -- higher than just 6.42% of other dividend issuers in the US.
- In terms of absolute dollars distributed to common shareholders over the past 12 months, ELY has returned $3,772,000 US dollars, more than merely 10.63% of US dividend issuers.
- To help you reduce price risk in your dividend portfolio, here are the dividend stocks that are least correlated with ELY's price: DRAD, PZZA, EGOV, HIMX and AAME.
ELY Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
For dividend yielding stocks, the Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a common valuation tool; it attempts to extrapolate a fair share price based primarily on the dividend the stock provides relative to a number of other quantiative aspects of its business. Regarding Callaway Golf Co, the dividend discount model StockNews created for the company implies a negative return of 95.74%. Digging deeper, the aspects of Callaway Golf Co's dividend discount model that we found most interesting were:
- In comparison to other stocks in the Consumer Cyclical sector, Callaway Golf Co offers a higher dividend yield than only 0.5% of them.
- The Callaway Golf Co's dividend growth rate is greater than only 10.73% of dividend issuers in the mid-sized market cap class, where it lives.
- Regarding its relative worth based on the dividend discount model, Callaway Golf Co's estimated return of -95.74% surpasses about only 0.44% of dividend issuers we applied the dividend discount model to.
ELY Dividend Chart
ELY Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|