Elys Game Technology, Corp. (ELYS): Price and Financial Metrics
ELYS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$0.15||52-week high||$1.47|
|Prev. close||$0.16||52-week low||$0.11|
|Day high||$0.17||Avg. volume||635,660|
|50-day MA||$0.28||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$0.45||Market Cap||5.72M|
ELYS Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ELYS Stock Summary
- ELYS GAME TECHNOLOGY CORP's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 94.73% of US listed stocks.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for ELYS GAME TECHNOLOGY CORP is higher than it is for about just 10.32% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 143.89%, ELYS GAME TECHNOLOGY CORP's debt growth rate surpasses 92.23% of about US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to ELYS GAME TECHNOLOGY CORP, a group of peers worth examining would be AMNB, AMAL, CFFI, EZFL, and BFC.
- Visit ELYS's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.newgiocogroup.com.
ELYS Valuation Summary
- ELYS's price/earnings ratio is -1; this is 106.97% lower than that of the median Consumer Cyclical stock.
- Over the past 107 months, ELYS's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 14.5.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ELYS.
ELYS Growth Metrics
- Its year over year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -69.31%.
- Its 5 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 273.31%.
- The 2 year revenue growth rate now stands at 19.56%.
The table below shows ELYS's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
ELYS's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- ELYS has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 42.93% of graded US stocks.
- ELYS's asset turnover comes in at 1.361 -- ranking 64th of 563 Business Services stocks.
- RNG, WTRH, and SFUN are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with ELYS.
The table below shows ELYS's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Elys Game Technology, Corp. (ELYS) Company Bio
Elys Game Technology, Corp., a vertically integrated leisure gaming company, provides online and land-based gaming services in Europe and North America. It offers a range of online and offline leisure gaming services, including lottery, casino gaming, sports betting, traditional online casino games, live online casino games, poker, bingo, virtual sports betting, and horse racing, as well as skilled and interactive games and slots; and operates betting platform software services for leisure betting establishments. The company provides its products through physical, land-based retail locations; website, newgioco.it or commercial webskins linked to its principal website; and mobile devices under under the Newgioco brand name, as well as under the trade names of Aleabet, OriginalBet, LovingBet, and Elys. It serves 79,000 online user accounts through 1,200 Web cafÃ©s, 7 corners, and 117 agency locations. The company was formerly known as Newgioco Group, Inc. and changed its name to Elys Game Technology, Corp. in November 2020. Elys Game Technology, Corp. was founded in 1998 and is headquartered in Toronto, Canada.
ELYS Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ELYS Latest Social Stream
View Full ELYS Social Stream
Latest ELYS News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about ELYS GAME TECHNOLOGY CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ELYS as an investment opportunity.
NEW YORK, Oct. 16, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Elys Game Technology, Corp. (“Elys” or the “Company”) (Nasdaq: ELYS) (BER:3UW), an interactive gaming and sports betting technology company, today announced that on October 13, 2023, the Company received written notice from the Listing Qualifications Department of The Nasdaq Stock Market LLC (“Nasdaq”) notifying the Company that trading of its common shares will be suspended as of the opening of business on October 17th, 2023 (the “Delisting Letter”).
Elys Game Technology Introduces Online and Mobile Sports Betting Brand for the U.S. Market (www.SportBet.com)
NEW YORK, Oct. 12, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Elys Game Technology, Corp. (“Elys” or the “Company”) (Nasdaq: ELYS) (BER:3UW), an interactive gaming and sports betting technology company, today introduced its new U.S.-focused online and mobile sportsbook brand, www.SportBet.com. The dedicated Elys America platform will offer U.S.-based customers an innovative and immersive way to engage with and bet on their favorite sports with unique features developed to cater to American betting styles. The Com
Pre-market stock movers are a hot topic on Wednesday morning and we're covering all of the latest news investors need to know about!
NEW YORK, Oct. 10, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Elys Game Technology, Corp. (“Elys” or the “Company”) (Nasdaq: ELYS) (BER:3UW), an interactive gaming and sports betting technology company, today announced the expansion of its footprint in Washington, D.C. with the addition of a third sportsbook location, Grand Central Sportsbook on H Street. The new location builds on the success of both the Grand Central Restaurant and Sportsbook and the Cloakroom Gentlemen’s Club Over Under Sportsbook Lounge, whic
NEW YORK, Oct. 02, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Elys Game Technology, Corp. (“Elys” or the “Company”) (Nasdaq: ELYS) (BER:3UW), an interactive gaming and sports betting technology company, today announced the successful installation of its North American server infrastructure located at the Continent 8 Data Center in Cincinnati, Ohio. The multimillion-dollar technology footprint establishes the hub of Elys’ platform in Ohio and extends its network across multiple spokes throughout North America. Ely
ELYS Price Returns