Elys Game Technology, Corp. (ELYS): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ELYS POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where ELYS ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 74.62% of US stocks.
- ELYS's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving up over the last 48 weeks.
- ELYS ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 6th percentile.
ELYS Stock Summary
- ELYS has a higher market value than merely 14.66% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $116,887,849.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Elys Game Technology Corp is higher than it is for about just 5.75% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -59.37%, Elys Game Technology Corp's debt growth rate surpasses just 6.67% of about US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Elys Game Technology Corp are VPG, BIG, CATO, OLLI, and BGSF.
- Visit ELYS's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.newgiocogroup.com.
ELYS Valuation Summary
- ELYS's EV/EBIT ratio is -8.2; this is 149.1% lower than that of the median Consumer Cyclical stock.
- ELYS's EV/EBIT ratio has moved down 0.4 over the prior 81 months.
- Over the past 81 months, ELYS's price/sales ratio has gone down 7.3.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ELYS.
ELYS's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- ELYS has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 43.62% of graded US stocks.
- ELYS's asset turnover comes in at 1.361 -- ranking 63rd of 556 Business Services stocks.
- RNG, QTWO, and SFUN are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with ELYS.
The table below shows ELYS's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
ELYS Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ELYS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$4.95||52-week high||$8.28|
|Prev. close||$5.02||52-week low||$1.36|
|Day high||$5.09||Avg. volume||1,137,406|
|50-day MA||$4.61||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$4.92||Market Cap||115.26M|
Elys Game Technology, Corp. (ELYS) Company Bio
Elys Game Technology, Corp., a vertically integrated leisure gaming company, provides online and land-based gaming services in Europe and North America. It offers a range of online and offline leisure gaming services, including lottery, casino gaming, sports betting, traditional online casino games, live online casino games, poker, bingo, virtual sports betting, and horse racing, as well as skilled and interactive games and slots; and operates betting platform software services for leisure betting establishments. The company provides its products through physical, land-based retail locations; website, newgioco.it or commercial webskins linked to its principal website; and mobile devices under under the Newgioco brand name, as well as under the trade names of Aleabet, OriginalBet, LovingBet, and Elys. It serves 79,000 online user accounts through 1,200 Web cafÃ©s, 7 corners, and 117 agency locations. The company was formerly known as Newgioco Group, Inc. and changed its name to Elys Game Technology, Corp. in November 2020. Elys Game Technology, Corp. was founded in 1998 and is headquartered in Toronto, Canada.
Most Popular Stories View All
ELYS Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ELYS Latest Social Stream
View Full ELYS Social Stream
Latest ELYS News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Elys Game Technology Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ELYS as an investment opportunity.
The big shareholder groups in Elys Game Technology, Corp. ( NASDAQ:ELYS ) have power over the company. Institutions...
Shares of Elys Game Technology, Corp. (ELYS) are up 110% over the past 12 months. Elys is an interactive gaming and sports betting technology company. Let’s take a look at Elys’ latest Q2 financials, as well as what has changed in its key risk factors that investors should be aware of. In Q2, organic growth in European operations helped Elys process $220.1 million in betting handle, and its betting handle conversion to gross gaming revenue (GGR) reached $14.9 million. These factors helped Elys achieve total blended revenue of $11.7 million, beating consensus estimates of $9.87 million.
Following the market opening Wednesday, the Dow traded down 0.13% to 35,313.55 while the NASDAQ rose 0.55% to 15,342.63. The S&P also rose, gaining 0.13% to 4,528.60. The U.S. has the highest number of coronavirus cases and deaths in the world, reporting a total of 39,200,750 cases with around 640,120 deaths. India confirmed a total of at least 32,810,840 cases and 439,020 deaths, while Brazil reported over 20,776,870 COVID-19 cases with 580,410 deaths. In total, there were at least 217,776,640
WASHINGTON, September 01, 2021--Elys Game Technology and Grand Central Announce License Approval in Washington, DC
Today's incredible move of more than 30% higher for ELYS stock has many investors reconsidering whether to buy gaming stocks right now.
ELYS Price Returns