Elys Game Technology, Corp. (ELYS): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ELYS POWR Grades
- ELYS scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 70.09% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for ELYS is in Momentum, which has been heading down over the past 179 days.
- ELYS's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 14.26% of US stocks).
ELYS Stock Summary
- ELYS has a market capitalization of $54,051,202 -- more than approximately only 9.59% of US stocks.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Elys Game Technology Corp is higher than it is for about merely 6.07% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -43.34%, Elys Game Technology Corp's debt growth rate surpasses only 9.28% of about US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to ELYS, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are KBAL, ESSA, RUSHA, ORRF, and PRK.
- ELYS's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Elys Game Technology Corp's official web site, go to www.newgiocogroup.com.
ELYS Valuation Summary
- ELYS's EV/EBIT ratio is -8.2; this is 149.1% lower than that of the median Consumer Cyclical stock.
- ELYS's EV/EBIT ratio has moved down 0.4 over the prior 81 months.
- Over the past 81 months, ELYS's price/sales ratio has gone down 7.3.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ELYS.
ELYS Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -5.03%.
- The 5 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at -172.5%.
- The 4 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at -172.5%.
The table below shows ELYS's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
ELYS's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- ELYS has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 42.93% of graded US stocks.
- ELYS's asset turnover comes in at 1.361 -- ranking 64th of 563 Business Services stocks.
- RNG, WTRH, and SFUN are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with ELYS.
The table below shows ELYS's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
ELYS Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ELYS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$0.76||52-week high||$6.72|
|Prev. close||$0.81||52-week low||$0.55|
|Day high||$0.80||Avg. volume||181,667|
|50-day MA||$0.76||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$2.21||Market Cap||18.02M|
Elys Game Technology, Corp. (ELYS) Company Bio
Elys Game Technology, Corp., a vertically integrated leisure gaming company, provides online and land-based gaming services in Europe and North America. It offers a range of online and offline leisure gaming services, including lottery, casino gaming, sports betting, traditional online casino games, live online casino games, poker, bingo, virtual sports betting, and horse racing, as well as skilled and interactive games and slots; and operates betting platform software services for leisure betting establishments. The company provides its products through physical, land-based retail locations; website, newgioco.it or commercial webskins linked to its principal website; and mobile devices under under the Newgioco brand name, as well as under the trade names of Aleabet, OriginalBet, LovingBet, and Elys. It serves 79,000 online user accounts through 1,200 Web cafÃ©s, 7 corners, and 117 agency locations. The company was formerly known as Newgioco Group, Inc. and changed its name to Elys Game Technology, Corp. in November 2020. Elys Game Technology, Corp. was founded in 1998 and is headquartered in Toronto, Canada.
Most Popular Stories View All
ELYS Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ELYS Latest Social Stream
View Full ELYS Social Stream
Latest ELYS News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Elys Game Technology Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ELYS as an investment opportunity.
Elys' extensive experience operating small business sports-books commends BCLC InitiativeNEW YORK, NY / ACCESSWIRE / February 22, 2022 / Elys Game Technology, Corp. ("Elys" or the "Company") (Nasdaq:ELYS) (BER:3UW), an interactive gaming and sports betting technology company, today announces January 2022 results from its initial small business sportsbook installation at the Grand Central Restaurant ("Grand Central") in Washington D.
NEW YORK, February 17, 2022--Elys Game Technology Extends Sportsbook Partnership with Santa Ana Casino Hotel
Elys Game Technology to Operate Second Small Business Sportsbook Location in Washington, DC Yahoo Finance
Elys Game Technology (NASDAQ:ELYS) stated Wednesday that Grand Central has secured approval for the expansion of Washington DC restaurant sportsbook. That is, the expansion allows to increase the number of authorized ticket window terminals and self-service betting kiosks, resulting in increased traffic and wager velocity. "Our partnership with Grand Central has been...
NEW YORK, February 02, 2022--Elys Game Technology Announces Approval To Expand Washington DC Restaurant Sportsbook
ELYS Price Returns