EMCOR Group, Inc. (EME) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- The stock's free cash flow/dividend ratio, potentially useful for understanding its ability to make dividend payments, comes in at -18.46 -- higher than merely 3.62% of other dividend issuers in the US.
- If you want to include this stock in your dividend portfolio, here are some dividend stocks that are NOT correlated with EME that may be suitable potential portfolio mates: CIT, HSBC, RBNC, SHEN and MN.
EME Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
For dividend yielding stocks, the Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a common valuation tool; it attempts to extrapolate a fair share price based primarily on the dividend the stock provides relative to a number of other quantiative aspects of its business. In the case of EME, the DDM model, as implemented by StockNews, implies a negative return of 86.82% relative to its current price. Some interesting points we thought investors may wish to consider regarding the dividend discount model forecast for EMCOR Group Inc are:
- In comparison to stocks we observe that provide shareholders with a dividend, EMCOR Group Inc's dividend yield of 0.46% is in the bottom 4.87%.
- In terms of opportunity, EMCOR Group Inc's estimated return of -86.82% surpasses about 7.19% of dividend issuers we applied the dividend discount model to.
- A stock's beta generally indicates its volatility relative to the broader equity market; for EMCOR Group Inc, its beta is lower than merely 23.83% of dividend issuing stocks we observed.
EME Dividend Chart
EME Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|