EMCOR Group, Inc. (EME) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- The stock's free cash flow/dividend ratio, potentially useful for understanding its ability to make dividend payments, comes in at -18.46 -- higher than merely 3.62% of other dividend issuers in the US.
- If you want to include this stock in your dividend portfolio, here are some dividend stocks that are NOT correlated with EME that may be suitable potential portfolio mates: CIT, HSBC, RBNC, SHEN and MN.
EME Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a valuation model that attempts to determine a fair share price for a stock, based on the dividend it provides in comparison to several company-specific metrics indicative of the riskiness of the stock and the financial health of the company. As for EME, the DDM model generated by StockNews estimates a return of negative 90.94% in comparison to its current price. To help understand and contextualize the model's evaluation of EME, investors may wish to consider are:
- Compared to other US stocks that pay a dividend, EMCOR Group Inc's dividend yield of 0.35% is in the bottom 3.61%.
- In comparison to other dividend stocks in the Industrials sector, EME is growing its dividends at a faster rate than about 9.52% of them.
- In terms of opportunity, EMCOR Group Inc's estimated return of -90.94% surpasses about 2.71% of dividend issuers we applied the dividend discount model to.
EME Dividend Chart
EME Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|