Emmis Communications Corporation - (EMMS): Price and Financial Metrics
EMMS Stock Summary
- With a price/earnings ratio of 0.3, Emmis Communications Corp P/E ratio is greater than that of about just 0.23% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for EMMS is currently 87.2, higher than 97.23% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for EMMS comes in at 118.48% -- higher than that of 96.31% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Emmis Communications Corp, a group of peers worth examining would be BSM, TGA, NES, EXTN, and CPLG.
- Visit EMMS's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.emmis.com.
EMMS Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
EMMS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$2.70||52-week high||$2.75|
|Prev. close||$2.59||52-week low||$1.33|
|Day high||$2.75||Avg. volume||4,209|
|50-day MA||$2.38||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$1.80||Market Cap||35.92M|
Emmis Communications Corporation - (EMMS) Company Bio
Emmis Communications Corporation, a diversified media company, engages in radio broadcasting activities in the United States. The company operates through two segments, Radio and Publishing. It operates 4 FM and 2 AM radio stations in New York and Indianapolis, as well as publishes Indianapolis Monthly magazine. The company also offers dynamic pricing consulting services; and sound masking solutions for offices and other commercial applications. Emmis Communications Corporation was founded in 1980 and is headquartered in Indianapolis, Indiana.
EMMS Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
EMMS Latest Social Stream
View Full EMMS Social Stream
Latest EMMS News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Emmis Communications Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate EMMS as an investment opportunity.
Emmis Communications Corporation (Nasdaq: EMMS) (the "Company") today announced that it will voluntarily delist its Class A Common Stock from the Nasdaq Stock Market, and based upon ownership of its shares by fewer than 300 holders of record, deregister its Class A Common Stock under the Securities Exchange Act of 1934 and suspend its public reporting obligations.
Jeff Smulyan has been the CEO of Emmis Communications Corporation (NASDAQ:EMMS) since 1981. This analysis aims first...
Emmis Communications Corporation (Nasdaq: EMMS) today announced the acquisition of the sound masking business of Lencore Acoustics Corporation, the world leader in high-quality sound masking solutions for offices and other commercial applications.
Today we are going to look at Emmis Communications Corporation (NASDAQ:EMMS) to see whether it might be an attractive...
We can judge whether Emmis Communications Corporation (NASDAQ:EMMS) is a good investment right now by following the lead of some of the best investors in the world and piggybacking their ideas. There's no better way to get these firms' immense resources and analytical capabilities working for
EMMS Price Returns
Continue Researching EMMSWant to do more research on Emmis Communications Corp's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Emmis Communications Corp (EMMS) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Emmis Communications Corp (EMMS) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Emmis Communications Corp (EMMS) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch