EnLink Midstream, LLC Common Units representing Limited Partner Interests (ENLC) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- If you care about predictable cash flow, note that ENLC reports less variability in its free cash flow than merely 9.3% of the dividend stocks we're tracking.
- In terms of debt burden relative to earnings, ENLC has an EBITDA to net debt ratio of -0.08, ranking above merely 8.82% stocks in our set.
- ENLC's free cash flow has been growing at a compound average annual rate of 186.19% over the past 5.51 years -- higher than 96.02% of current US-listed dividend stocks.
- As for stocks whose price is uncorrelated with ENLC's price and thus may be suitable peers for a diversified dividend portfolio, check out the following: AMK, OGS, WTI, VRS and CMCM.
ENLC Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
A technique commonly used by dividend investors to value dividend-issuing stocks is the Dividend Discount Model (DDM), which seeks to determine a fair share price based on the dividend provided by the company relative to a number of other company-specific factors. In the case of ENLC, the DDM model generated by StockNews estimates a return of positive 79.43% in comparison to its current price. To help understand and contextualize the model's evaluation of ENLC, investors may wish to consider are:
- In comparison to stocks we observe that provide shareholders with a dividend, EnLink Midstream LLC produces a dividend yield 12.34% -- which falls in the top 2.97%.
- Beta tells us how volatile a stock's price is relative to the broader equity index; for EnLink Midstream LLC, its beta is lower than 6.25% of dividend issuing stocks we observed.
ENLC Dividend Chart
ENLC Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|