Entera Bio Ltd (ENTX): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ENTX Stock Summary
- ENTX's price/sales ratio is 68.74; that's higher than the P/S ratio of 97.09% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -60.24%, ENTERA BIO LTD's debt growth rate surpasses just 4.05% of about US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for ENTERA BIO LTD comes in at -54.55%, a number that bests just 3.39% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to ENTERA BIO LTD are PSNL, DYAI, TARS, SDGR, and VLDR.
- ENTX's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit ENTERA BIO LTD's official web site, go to www.enterabio.com.
ENTX Valuation Summary
- ENTX's EV/EBIT ratio is -1.2; this is 113.95% lower than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- ENTX's price/sales ratio has moved NA NA over the prior 54 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ENTX.
ENTX's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- ENTX has a Quality Grade of F, ranking ahead of 3.86% of graded US stocks.
- ENTX's asset turnover comes in at 0.032 -- ranking 348th of 682 Pharmaceutical Products stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows ENTX's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
ENTX Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ENTX Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$0.67||52-week high||$3.51|
|Prev. close||$0.67||52-week low||$0.47|
|Day high||$0.69||Avg. volume||77,116|
|50-day MA||$0.81||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$1.69||Market Cap||19.38M|
Entera Bio Ltd (ENTX) Company Bio
Entera Bio Ltd operates as a biotechnology company. The Company specializes in the oral delivery of molecules and biologics. Entera Bio also develops candidates for the treatment of osteoporosis. Entera Bio serves patients in the United States and Israel.
Most Popular Stories View All
ENTX Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ENTX Latest Social Stream
View Full ENTX Social Stream
Latest ENTX News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about ENTERA BIO LTD that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ENTX as an investment opportunity.
ENTX, STIM, FN, ANGN and FUTU have been added to the Zacks Rank #1 (Strong Buy) List on November 16, 2022.
H.C. Wainwright analyst Ram Selvaraju reiterated a Buy rating on Entera Bio (ENTX - Research Report) today and set a price target of $10.00. The company's shares closed last Friday at $0.50.Selvaraju covers the Healthcare sector, focusing on stocks such as Axsome Therapeutics, Genmab, and Equillium. According to TipRanks, Selvaraju has an average return of -28.1% and a 23.26% success rate on recommended stocks. The word on The Street in general, suggests a Moderate Buy analyst consensus rating for Entera Bio with a $6.00 average price target, a 1,100.00% upside from current levels.
Entera Bio Ltd. (ENTX) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 31.25% and 88.57%, respectively, for the quarter ended September 2022. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
JERUSALEM, Nov. 10, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Entera Bio Ltd. (NASDAQ: ENTX), (“Entera” or the “Company”) a leader in the development of orally delivered peptides and therapeutic proteins, today announced its financial results for the third quarter of 2022 and provided the following corporate updates. Corporate Updates: Achieved FDA Agreement for Pivotal Study of EB613, the World’s First Daily Bone Forming Oral PTH Tablet On October 6th, 2022, Entera announced that it had successfully completed i
Entera Bio Announces FDA Agreement for a Single Phase 3 Clinical Trial to Support an NDA for EB613 for the Treatment of Osteoporosis
- Total Hip BMD Established as Primary Endpoint -JERUSALEM, Oct. 06, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Entera Bio Ltd. (NASDAQ: ENTX), (“Entera” or the “Company”) a leader in the development of orally delivered peptides and therapeutic proteins, announced today the successful conclusion of its Type C meeting and agreement from the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) that a single Phase 3 placebo-controlled study could support a New Drug Application (NDA) submission of EB613 (oral hPTH (1-34), teripar
ENTX Price Returns