Entera Bio Ltd (ENTX): Price and Financial Metrics
ENTX Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$0.71||52-week high||$1.48|
|Prev. close||$0.70||52-week low||$0.47|
|Day high||$0.71||Avg. volume||110,223|
|50-day MA||$0.72||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$0.85||Market Cap||20.45M|
ENTX Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ENTX Stock Summary
- ENTX's price/sales ratio is 864.42; that's higher than the P/S ratio of 99.35% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 157.63%, ENTERA BIO LTD's debt growth rate surpasses 92.8% of about US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that ENTX's revenue has grown -94.72% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of merely 1.14% of US companies in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to ENTERA BIO LTD are GANX, LXRX, NWBO, QSI, and OVID.
- Visit ENTX's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.enterabio.com.
ENTX Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Healthcare stock, ENTX's price/sales ratio is 45352.63% higher, now standing at 863.6.
- Over the past 64 months, ENTX's price/earnings ratio has gone up 4.6.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ENTX.
ENTX's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- ENTX has a Quality Grade of F, ranking ahead of 3.86% of graded US stocks.
- ENTX's asset turnover comes in at 0.032 -- ranking 348th of 682 Pharmaceutical Products stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows ENTX's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Entera Bio Ltd (ENTX) Company Bio
Entera Bio Ltd operates as a biotechnology company. The Company specializes in the oral delivery of molecules and biologics. Entera Bio also develops candidates for the treatment of osteoporosis. Entera Bio serves patients in the United States and Israel.
ENTX Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ENTX Latest Social Stream
View Full ENTX Social Stream
Latest ENTX News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about ENTERA BIO LTD that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ENTX as an investment opportunity.
OPKO Health's (OPK) latest Research Collaboration Agreement is likely to enable it to expand its pipeline to develop orally administered tablet presentations of long-acting peptides.
Entera Bio Announces Collaboration with OPKO Biologics to Develop Oral Peptide Tablet Formulations for Obesity and Intestinal Malabsorption Syndromes
JERUSALEM, Sept. 12, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Entera Bio Ltd. (NASDAQ: ENTX, “Entera”) and OPKO Biologics, Inc., a subsidiary of OPKO Health, Inc. (NASDAQ: OPK, “OPKO”) have entered into a Research Collaboration Agreement. Under the terms of the Agreement, OPKO will supply its proprietary long-acting GLP-2 peptide and certain Oxyntomodulin (OXM) analogs for the development of oral tablet formulations using Entera’s proprietary oral delivery technology. It is challenging to administer peptides or
JERUSALEM, Sept. 05, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Entera Bio Ltd. (NASDAQ: ENTX), (“Entera” or the “Company”) a leader in the development of orally delivered peptides and therapeutic proteins, today announced that it will participate in the upcoming investor conferences: H.C. Wainwright 25th Annual Global Investment Conference September 11-13th Presentation: Monday September 11th, 7:00am ETPresenter: Miranda Toledano, CEOLocation: New York, NYWebcast Link: https://journey.ct.events BIO Investor Foru
We can readily understand why investors are attracted to unprofitable companies. For example, although...
Entera Bio to Present Two Abstracts on its First-in-Class, Once Daily Oral hPTH(1-34) Peptide Tablets (EB613) for the Treatment of Post-Menopausal Women at High Risk of Fracture at the American Society for Bone and Mineral Research (ASBMR) Annual Meeting
JERUSALEM, Aug. 16, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Entera Bio Ltd. (NASDAQ: ENTX), (“Entera” or the “Company”) a leader in the development of orally delivered peptides and therapeutic proteins, today announced that it has been selected to present data for its investigational agent EB613 at the ASBMR 2023 Annual Meeting on October 13-16, 2023 in Vancouver, BC, Canada. EB613 [hPTH(1-34) tablets] is being developed as the first once-daily oral anabolic (bone forming) mini tablet therapy for post-menopaus
ENTX Price Returns