Enveric Biosciences Inc. (ENVB): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ENVB POWR Grades
- ENVB scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 96.67% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for ENVB is in Quality, which has been heading down over the past 134 days.
- ENVB ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 4th percentile.
ENVB Stock Summary
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Enveric Biosciences Inc is higher than it is for about merely 0.5% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -100%, Enveric Biosciences Inc's debt growth rate surpasses only 0% of about US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that ENVB's revenue has grown -174.4% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of only 0.31% of US companies in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Enveric Biosciences Inc are LBPS, EXPI, CLNE, WIMI, and XM.
- ENVB's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Enveric Biosciences Inc's official web site, go to www.ameri100.com.
ENVB Valuation Summary
- ENVB's price/sales ratio is -2.5; this is 147.17% lower than that of the median Technology stock.
- Over the past 46 months, ENVB's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 10.6.
- Over the past 46 months, ENVB's price/earnings ratio has gone up 10.6.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ENVB.
ENVB's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- ENVB has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 52.84% of graded US stocks.
- ENVB's asset turnover comes in at -0.876 -- ranking 682nd of 682 Pharmaceutical Products stocks.
- ZSAN, BIIB, and ACST are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with ENVB.
The table below shows ENVB's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
ENVB Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ENVB Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$0.21||52-week high||$3.74|
|Prev. close||$0.20||52-week low||$0.17|
|Day high||$0.21||Avg. volume||2,518,315|
|50-day MA||$0.27||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$1.09||Market Cap||10.85M|
Enveric Biosciences Inc. (ENVB) Company Bio
Enveric Biosciences Inc., formerly AMERI Holdings, Inc., is a patient-central biotechnology company. The Company is focused on enhancing lives of people affected by the side effects of cancer treatments, such as radiodermatitis and chemotherapy-induced peripheral neuropathy. The Company is engaged in leveraging its clinical developments derived from ... More
Most Popular Stories View All
ENVB Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ENVB Latest Social Stream
View Full ENVB Social Stream
Latest ENVB News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Enveric Biosciences Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ENVB as an investment opportunity.
Enveric Biosciences and University of Calgary Collaborate on a Groundbreaking Clinical Trial for EVM-101 in Cancer Related Distress
Enveric Biosciences (NASDAQ: ENVB)("Enveric" or the "Company), a cutting-edge neuroscience company developing next-generation, psychedelic-inspired mental health medicines, is working with the University of Calgary's Hotchkiss Brain Institute ("HBI"), a leading neurosciences center of excellence, at the Cumming School of Medicine in Calgary, Canada that is dedicated to advancing brain and mental health research and education, to establish a groundbreaking clinical trial of EVM-101 for the treatm
Enveric Biosciences (NASDAQ: ENVB) ("Enveric" or the "Company"), a neuroscience company developing next-generation, psychedelic-inspired mental health and oncology treatments, today announced the closing of its previously announced underwritten public offering of 20,000,000 shares of its common stock and warrants to purchase up to 20,000,000 shares of its common stock for gross proceeds of approximately $10 million, before deducting underwriting discounts and commissions and other offering expen
Enveric Biosciences (NASDAQ: ENVB) ("Enveric" or the "Company"), a neuroscience company developing next-generation, psychedelic-inspired mental health and oncology treatments, today announced the pricing of its previously announced underwritten public offering of 20,000,000 shares of its common stock and warrants to purchase up to 20,000,000 shares of its common stock. Each share of common stock is being sold together with one warrant to purchase one share of common stock at an effective combine
Enveric Biosciences Files Provisional Patent for Cannabinoid + Celecoxib Conjugate EV104 after Successful Synthesis
By Alan Hatfield Neuroscience company Enveric Biosciences (NASDAQ: ENVB) announced the creation of EV104a and EV104b for the potential treatment of Osteoarthritis and other pain indications. Known as the […]
Enveric Biosciences Announces Successful Synthesis and Filing of Provisional Patent for EV104 - Cannabinoid + Celecoxib Conjugate
Enveric Biosciences (NASDAQ: ENVB) ("Enveric" or the "Company"), a neuroscience company developing next-generation, psychedelic-inspired mental health, and oncology treatments, today announced the development of EV104a and EV104b, new molecular conjugates for Osteoarthritis ("OA") and other pain indications.
ENVB Price Returns