EOG Resources, Inc. (EOG) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- If price volatilty is something you're paying attention to when building your dividend portfolio, know that EOG has less fluctuation in its price than 8.55% of stocks we're observing.
- In terms of absolute dollars distributed to common shareholders over the past 12 months, EOG has returned $872,765,000 US dollars, more than 86.94% of US dividend issuers.
- Free cash flow for EOG has a compound average growth rate of -389.54%, which is higher than merely 2.33% of stocks in our dividend set.
- If you want to include this stock in your dividend portfolio, here are some dividend stocks that are NOT correlated with EOG that may be suitable potential portfolio mates: DLR, OFLX, TMO, GSHD and TUP.
EOG Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
A technique commonly used by dividend investors to value dividend-issuing stocks is the Dividend Discount Model (DDM), which seeks to determine a fair share price based on the dividend provided by the company relative to a number of other company-specific factors. As for EOG, the DDM model generated by StockNews estimates a return of negative 50.95% in comparison to its current price. Some interesting points we thought investors may wish to consider regarding the dividend discount model forecast for Eog Resources Inc are:
- EOG's annual revenue, now at roughly $12 billion US dollars, puts it in the large-sized revenue class -- where its dividend growth rate surpasses that of 81.73% of US-listed, dividend-issuing stocks in the same revenue class.
- Eog Resources Inc's market cap of $30 billion US dollars puts it in the large-sized market cap class; here, it has a lower equity discount rate than just 14.58% of stocks.
- Beta tells us how volatile a stock's price is relative to the broader equity index; as for EOG, approximately just 14.16% of US-listed dividend issuers had a higher beta, and thus may have greater price volatility.
EOG Dividend Chart
EOG Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|