EOG Resources, Inc. (EOG) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- EOG is producing more trailing twelve month cash flow than 86.01% of US dividend stocks.
- In terms of absolute dollars distributed to common shareholders over the past 12 months, EOG has returned $717,619,000 US dollars, more than 84.64% of US dividend issuers.
- Free cash flow for EOG has a compound average growth rate of -459.67%, which is higher than merely 1.97% of stocks in our dividend set.
- As for stocks whose price is uncorrelated with EOG's price and thus may be suitable peers for a diversified dividend portfolio, check out the following: SAP, TEDU, NAT, BAH and DLNG.
EOG Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a valuation model that attempts to determine a fair share price for a stock, based on the dividend it provides in comparison to several company-specific metrics indicative of the riskiness of the stock and the financial health of the company. As for EOG, the DDM model, as implemented by StockNews, implies a negative return of 33.16% relative to its current price. Some interesting points we thought investors may wish to consider regarding the dividend discount model forecast for Eog Resources Inc are:
- Eog Resources Inc has annual revenue of approximately $14 billion; this classifies the stock in the large-sized revenue class -- and relative to other dividend issuers in this class, the growth rate of its dividend is greater than that of 81.96% of them.
- With a market cap of roughly $20 billion, EOG is in the large-sized market cap class; here, it has a lower equity discount rate than only 14.99% of stocks.
- A stock's beta generally indicates its volatility relative to the broader equity market; as for EOG, approximately only 15.89% of US-listed dividend issuers had a higher beta, and thus may have greater price volatility.
EOG Dividend Chart
EOG Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|