Enerpac Tool Group Corp. (EPAC) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- EPAC has a compound annual growth rate of its cash flow of -0.24%, higher than about 4.31% stocks in our dividend set.
- As for stocks whose price is uncorrelated with EPAC's price and thus may be suitable peers for a diversified dividend portfolio, check out the following: NGG, UTI, KR, HFFG and NLOK.
EPAC Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a valuation model that attempts to determine a fair share price for a stock, based on the dividend it provides in comparison to several company-specific metrics indicative of the riskiness of the stock and the financial health of the company. In the case of EPAC, the DDM model, as implemented by StockNews, implies a negative return of 93.91% relative to its current price. Some interesting points we thought investors may wish to consider regarding the dividend discount model forecast for Enerpac Tool Group Corp are:
- In comparison to stocks we observe that provide shareholders with a dividend, EPAC offers a dividend yield in the bottom 0.19% of its fellow sector mates.
- EPAC's growth rate in terms of the amount of dividends it returns to shareholders is greater than merely 11.05% of its fellow dividend stocks in the Industrials sector.
- Regarding its relative worth based on the dividend discount model, Enerpac Tool Group Corp's estimated return of -93.91% surpasses about 2.9% of dividend issuers we applied the dividend discount model to.
EPAC Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|2007-11-09||Split||2-1-for-1 Stock Split||N/A|
|2003-10-22||Split||2-1-for-1 Stock Split||N/A|