Enterprise Products Partners Lp (EPD) Price Targets From Analysts
The tables below show price targets and recommendations from analysts covering Enterprise Products Partners Lp.
|Number of Analysts||Highest Target Price||Lowest Target Price||Average Target Price||Current Price||Upside Potential|
EPD Broker Recommendations Summary
|Average Broker Rating||Strong Buy||Buy||Hold||Sell||Strong Sell||Analysts Issuing Recs|
The bullet points below may help you gain a better understanding of what the metrics in the price target and recommendations tables above mean for EPD as an investment opportunity.
- Enterprise Products Partners Lp's number of analysts covering the stock is greater than 95.88% of all US stocks.
- EPD has a greater average analyst price target than 20.49% of stocks in the large market cap category.
- EPD has a less variance in analysts' estimates than 70.49% of stocks in the large market cap category.
- Enterprise Products Partners Lp's upside potential (average analyst target price relative to current price) is greater than 62.95% of stocks in the large market cap category.
- The percent of analysts bearish on the stock of EPD is lower than almost 100% of all US stocks.
- Enterprise Products Partners Lp's percentage of analysts bullish on the stock is higher than nearly none of all US stocks.
- The change in bullishness amongst analysts of EPD is less than almost 100% of all US stocks.
Is EPD a Buy, Hold or Sell? See the POWR Ratings now!