Essential Properties Realty Trust, Inc. (EPRT): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
EPRT POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where EPRT ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 80.13% of US stocks.
- EPRT's strongest trending metric is Sentiment; it's been moving up over the last 52 weeks.
- EPRT ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 12th percentile.
EPRT Stock Summary
- EPRT's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 678.89 -- higher than 95.58% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- EPRT's went public 3.34 years ago, making it older than only 9.87% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Essential Properties Realty Trust Inc is higher than it is for about 91.12% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Essential Properties Realty Trust Inc are CTRE, KRG, SITC, SKT, and DOC.
- EPRT's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Essential Properties Realty Trust Inc's official web site, go to www.essentialproperties.com.
EPRT Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Real Estate stock, EPRT's EV/EBIT ratio is 40.44% higher, now standing at 54.
- Over the past 39 months, EPRT's price/sales ratio has gone up 5.4.
- EPRT's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 1 over the prior 39 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for EPRT.
EPRT's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- EPRT has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 39.45% of graded US stocks.
- EPRT's asset turnover comes in at 0.072 -- ranking 273rd of 445 Trading stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows EPRT's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
EPRT Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
EPRT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$29.67||52-week high||$32.92|
|Prev. close||$29.38||52-week low||$16.18|
|Day high||$29.74||Avg. volume||833,280|
|50-day MA||$29.98||Dividend yield||3.4%|
|200-day MA||$26.46||Market Cap||3.51B|
Essential Properties Realty Trust, Inc. (EPRT) Company Bio
Essential Properties Realty Trust, Inc. operate as a real estate investment trust. The Company focuses on properties leased to tenants in businesses such as restaurants car washes, automotive services, medical services, convenience stores, entertainment, health & fitness and early childhood education centers. The company is based in Princeton, New Jersey.
Most Popular Stories View All
EPRT Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
EPRT Latest Social Stream
View Full EPRT Social Stream
Latest EPRT News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Essential Properties Realty Trust Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate EPRT as an investment opportunity.
The pandemic has made the already challenging retail sector even tougher. Market conditions were so brutal last year that many retailers couldn't afford to pay their rent. Retail REIT Essential Properties Trust (NYSE: ERPT) experienced this firsthand.
PRINCETON, N.J., October 18, 2021--Essential Properties Realty Trust, Inc. (NYSE: EPRT; "Essential Properties" or the "Company") announced today that the Company will release its operating results for the third quarter ended September 30, 2021, after the market close on Monday, November 1, 2021. The Company will host its third quarter 2021 earnings conference call and audio webcast on Tuesday, November 2, 2021, at 11:00 a.m. Eastern Daylight Time to discuss its operating results.
Legendary investor Warren Buffett advises to be fearful when others are greedy, and be greedy when others are fearful. One way we can try to measure the level of fear in a given stock is through a technical analysis indicator called the Relative Strength Index, or RSI, which m
Essential Properties Realty Trust's (NYSE:EPRT) three-year total shareholder returns outpace the underlying earnings growth
The most you can lose on any stock (assuming you don't use leverage) is 100% of your money. But in contrast you can...
Does Essential Properties (EPRT) have what it takes to be a top stock pick for momentum investors? Let's find out.
EPRT Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching EPRTWant to do more research on Essential Properties Realty Trust Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Essential Properties Realty Trust Inc (EPRT) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Essential Properties Realty Trust Inc (EPRT) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Essential Properties Realty Trust Inc (EPRT) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch