Essential Properties Realty Trust, Inc. (EPRT): Price and Financial Metrics
EPRT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$24.31||52-week high||$26.43|
|Prev. close||$24.64||52-week low||$20.49|
|Day high||$24.64||Avg. volume||1,052,821|
|50-day MA||$22.48||Dividend yield||4.57%|
|200-day MA||$23.78||Market Cap||4.05B|
EPRT Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
EPRT POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where EPRT ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 68.42% of US stocks.
- EPRT's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving down over the last 177 days.
- EPRT's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 18.43% of US stocks).
EPRT Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of ESSENTIAL PROPERTIES REALTY TRUST INC's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; only 8.08% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for ESSENTIAL PROPERTIES REALTY TRUST INC is higher than it is for about 93.36% of US stocks.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, EPRT is more volatile than only 6.35% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to ESSENTIAL PROPERTIES REALTY TRUST INC are CUBE, KIM, UDR, DEA, and KRC.
- Visit EPRT's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.essentialproperties.com.
EPRT Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Real Estate stock, EPRT's price/sales ratio is 154.12% higher, now standing at 10.8.
- EPRT's price/sales ratio has moved down 4 over the prior 66 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for EPRT.
EPRT's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- EPRT has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 38.45% of graded US stocks.
- EPRT's asset turnover comes in at 0.074 -- ranking 273rd of 444 Trading stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows EPRT's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Essential Properties Realty Trust, Inc. (EPRT) Company Bio
Essential Properties Realty Trust, Inc. operate as a real estate investment trust. The Company focuses on properties leased to tenants in businesses such as restaurants car washes, automotive services, medical services, convenience stores, entertainment, health & fitness and early childhood education centers. The company is based in Princeton, New Jersey.
EPRT Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
EPRT Latest Social Stream
View Full EPRT Social Stream
Latest EPRT News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about ESSENTIAL PROPERTIES REALTY TRUST INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate EPRT as an investment opportunity.
Essential Properties Realty Trust Inc (NYSE:EPRT) has recently witnessed a significant insider sell by its President and CEO, Peter Mavoides.
Essential Properties Realty Trust, Inc. Increases Quarterly Dividend to $0.285 per Share, a 1.8% Increase Over Prior Quarter
PRINCETON, N.J., December 04, 2023--Essential Properties Realty Trust, Inc. (NYSE: EPRT; the "Company") announced today that its Board of Directors declared a quarterly cash dividend of $0.285 per share of common stock for the fourth quarter of 2023. On an annualized basis the fourth quarter 2023 dividend of $0.285 equals $1.14 per share, an increase of $0.02 per share compared to the previous annualized dividend. The dividend is payable on January 12, 2024 to stockholders of record as of the cl
Growth REITs to buy is the name of the game, as real estate investments have underperformed U.S. stocks since the turn of the year.
Essential Properties Realty Trust, Inc. Announces Retirement of Paul T. Bossidy, Chairman of the Board, and Appointment of Scott A. Estes as New Board Chair
PRINCETON, N.J., November 13, 2023--Essential Properties Realty Trust, Inc. (NYSE: EPRT; "Essential Properties" or the "Company") announced today that Paul T. Bossidy has notified the Company of his intent to retire as Chairman ("Chairman") of the Company’s Board of Directors (the "Board"), effective as of December 31, 2023, after nearly 7 years as Chairman. Mr. Bossidy’s retirement decision was not the result of any disagreement with the Company on any matter relating to the Company’s operation
Essential Properties Realty Trust, Inc. (NYSE:EPRT) Q3 2023 Earnings Call Transcript October 26, 2023 Operator: Good morning, ladies and gentlemen, and welcome to Essential Properties Realty Trust Third Quarter 2023 Earnings Conference Call. [Operator Instructions] This conference call is being recorded and a replay of the call will be available two hours after the completion […]
EPRT Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching EPRTWant to do more research on Essential Properties Realty Trust Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Essential Properties Realty Trust Inc (EPRT) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Essential Properties Realty Trust Inc (EPRT) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Essential Properties Realty Trust Inc (EPRT) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch