Essential Properties Realty Trust, Inc. (EPRT): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
EPRT POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where EPRT ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 86.44% of US stocks.
- EPRT's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving up over the last 179 days.
- EPRT's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 20.43% of US stocks).
EPRT Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of Essential Properties Realty Trust Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; merely 10.51% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- For EPRT, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 92.72% of US equities we're observing.
- EPRT's price/sales ratio is 14.17; that's higher than the P/S ratio of 89.87% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Essential Properties Realty Trust Inc are CDR, GTY, UMH, SITC, and DEA.
- EPRT's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Essential Properties Realty Trust Inc's official web site, go to www.essentialproperties.com.
EPRT Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Real Estate stock, EPRT's EV/EBIT ratio is 40.44% higher, now standing at 54.
- Over the past 39 months, EPRT's price/sales ratio has gone up 5.4.
- EPRT's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 1 over the prior 39 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for EPRT.
EPRT's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- EPRT has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 38.45% of graded US stocks.
- EPRT's asset turnover comes in at 0.074 -- ranking 273rd of 444 Trading stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows EPRT's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
EPRT Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
EPRT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$22.37||52-week high||$32.92|
|Prev. close||$22.50||52-week low||$21.31|
|Day high||$22.84||Avg. volume||854,287|
|50-day MA||$24.30||Dividend yield||4.62%|
|200-day MA||$27.17||Market Cap||2.93B|
Essential Properties Realty Trust, Inc. (EPRT) Company Bio
Essential Properties Realty Trust, Inc. operate as a real estate investment trust. The Company focuses on properties leased to tenants in businesses such as restaurants car washes, automotive services, medical services, convenience stores, entertainment, health & fitness and early childhood education centers. The company is based in Princeton, New Jersey.
Most Popular Stories View All
EPRT Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
EPRT Latest Social Stream
View Full EPRT Social Stream
Latest EPRT News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Essential Properties Realty Trust Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate EPRT as an investment opportunity.
Thesis: Great Price For The Fastest Growing Net Lease REIT Essential Properties Realty Trust (EPRT) is one of my favorite net lease REITs and one that I am buying hand over fist right now. When I last wrote about EPRT in November 2021 (see "Essential Properties Realty Trust Is Fairly...
Some have more dollars than sense, they say, so even companies that have no revenue, no profit, and a record of falling...
Essential Properties Realty Trust, Inc. (EPRT) CEO Peter Mavoides on Q4 2021 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
Essential Properties Realty Trust, Inc. (EPRT) Q4 2021 Earnings Conference Call February 17, 2022, 10:00 ET Company Participants Daniel Donlan - SVP & Head, Capital Markets Peter Mavoides - President, CEO & Director Gregg Seibert - EVP & COO Mark Patten - EVP, CFO & Treasurer Conference Call Participants Nathan...
Essential Properties (EPRT) delivered FFO and revenue surprises of 5.71% and 4.09%, respectively, for the quarter ended December 2021. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
PRINCETON, N.J., February 16, 2022--Essential Properties Realty Trust, Inc. (NYSE: EPRT; "Essential Properties" or the "Company"), today announced operating results for the three months and year ended December 31, 2021.
EPRT Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching EPRTWant to do more research on Essential Properties Realty Trust Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Essential Properties Realty Trust Inc (EPRT) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Essential Properties Realty Trust Inc (EPRT) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Essential Properties Realty Trust Inc (EPRT) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch