AXA Equitable Holdings, Inc. (EQH): Price and Financial Metrics
EQH Stock Summary
- EQH's current price/earnings ratio is 2.25, which is higher than merely 1.87% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 15.36 for Equitable Holdings Inc; that's greater than it is for 97.3% of US stocks.
- Over the past twelve months, EQH has reported earnings growth of 437.56%, putting it ahead of 96.93% of US stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Equitable Holdings Inc are ETFC, ATR, CFR, CBSH, and WRB.
- Visit EQH's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.axaequitableholdings.com.
EQH Stock Price Chart More Charts
EQH Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$22.19||52-week high||$27.30|
|Prev. close||$21.81||52-week low||$9.89|
|Day high||$24.19||Avg. volume||4,121,104|
|50-day MA||$16.86||Dividend yield||3.06%|
|200-day MA||$21.09||Market Cap||10.00B|
AXA Equitable Holdings, Inc. (EQH) Company Bio
AXA Equitable Holdings, Inc. provides various financial services worldwide. It operates through four segments: Individual Retirement, Group Retirement, Investment Management and Research, and Protection Solutions. The Individual Retirement segment offers a suite of variable annuity products, which are primarily sold to affluent and high net worth individuals. The Group Retirement segment provides tax-deferred investment and retirement plans sponsored by educational entities, municipalities, and not-for-profit entities, as well as small and medium-sized businesses. The Investment Management and Research segment offers diversified investment management, research, and related solutions to a range of clients; and distributes its institutional research products and solutions. The Protection Solutions segment provides a range of universal life, indexed universal life, and term life products to help affluent and high net worth individuals, as well as small and medium-sized business owners; and a suite of life, short- and long-term disability, dental, and vision insurance products to small and medium-size businesses. The company was founded in 1859 and is based in New York, New York. AXA Equitable Holdings, Inc. is a subsidiary of AXA S.A.