Equity Residential (EQR) Price Targets From Analysts
The tables below show the price targets and recommendations analysts covering EQR.
|Number of Analysts||Highest Target Price||Lowest Target Price||Average Target Price||Current Price||Upside Potential|
The Trend in the Analyst Price Target
EQR's average price target has moved down $0.730000000000004 over the prior 137 days.
EQR Broker Recommendations Summary
|Average Broker Rating||Strong Buy||Buy||Hold||Sell||Strong Sell||Analysts Issuing Recs|
Use the points listed below to better contextualize what this analyst price target and recommendations data data means for investors.
- Equity Residential's number of analysts covering the stock is higher than 91.03% of all US stocks.
- The variance in analysts' estimates of EQR is less than 15.92% of Trading stocks.
- The average analyst price target of EQR is higher than 81.6% of Real Estate stocks.
- Equity Residential's upside potential (average analyst target price relative to current price) is higher than 20.23% of stocks in the large market cap category.
- EQR has a greater NA than practically none of all US stocks.
Make investment decisions regarding EQR using the data that counts. Try POWR Ratings for free.