Equity Residential (EQR) Price Targets From Analysts
The tables below show the price targets and recommendations analysts covering EQR.
|Number of Analysts||Highest Target Price||Lowest Target Price||Average Target Price||Current Price||Upside Potential|
EQR Broker Recommendations Summary
|Average Broker Rating||Strong Buy||Buy||Hold||Sell||Strong Sell||Analysts Issuing Recs|
The points below can provide you with additional insight regarding what the price target and recommendations metrics in the table above mean for investors.
- Equity Residential's percent of analysts bearish on the stock is less than 3.45% of all US stocks.
- Equity Residential's number of analysts covering the stock is greater than 96.75% of Real Estate stocks.
- The percentage of analysts bullish on the stock of EQR is higher than 4.93% of stocks in the large market cap category.
- EQR has a less variance in analysts' estimates than 6.98% of Trading stocks.
- EQR has a greater upside potential (average analyst target price relative to current price) than 18.47% of all US stocks.
- Equity Residential's average analyst price target is greater than 81.3% of Real Estate stocks.
- EQR has a less change in bullishness amongst analysts than almost 100% of all US stocks.
Make investment decisions regarding EQR using the data that counts. Try POWR Ratings for free.