Equinox Gold Corp. (EQX): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
EQX POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where EQX ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 60.39% of US stocks.
- EQX's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving down over the last 51 weeks.
- EQX ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 4th percentile.
EQX Stock Summary
- EQX's went public 2.08 years ago, making it older than only 3.8% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- With a price/earnings ratio of 4.25, Equinox Gold Corp P/E ratio is greater than that of about just 3.89% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- Over the past twelve months, EQX has reported earnings growth of 501.63%, putting it ahead of 95.32% of US stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Equinox Gold Corp, a group of peers worth examining would be SMHI, RPT, SGMS, STKS, and PINE.
- Visit EQX's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.equinoxgold.com.
EQX Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Basic Materials stock, EQX's price/sales ratio is 18.75% higher, now standing at 1.9.
- EQX's price/sales ratio has moved down 19.8 over the prior 24 months.
- Over the past 24 months, EQX's price/earnings ratio has gone up 16.8.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for EQX.
EQX's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- EQX has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 30.95% of graded US stocks.
- EQX's asset turnover comes in at 0.324 -- ranking 17th of 47 Precious Metals stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows EQX's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
EQX Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
EQX Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$7.91||52-week high||$13.07|
|Prev. close||$7.94||52-week low||$5.90|
|Day high||$7.95||Avg. volume||1,479,964|
|50-day MA||$6.87||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$8.12||Market Cap||2.38B|
Equinox Gold Corp. (EQX) Company Bio
Equinox Gold Corp. engages in the exploration of gold mining properties. Its projects include mesquite gold mine, aurizona gold mine, castle mountain, and copper projects. The company was founded by Marc Pais on March 23, 2007 and is headquartered in Vancouver, Canada.
Most Popular Stories View All
EQX Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
EQX Latest Social Stream
View Full EQX Social Stream
Latest EQX News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Equinox Gold Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate EQX as an investment opportunity.
The following issues have been halted by IIROC:
Metalla Royalty & Streaming Ltd. ("Metalla" or the "Company") (NYSE American: MTA) (TSXV: MTA) is pleased to announce that, further to its news release dated September 13, 2021, it has closed (the "Closing") the acquisition of an existing 5% net smelter return royalty (the "Royalty") from an arm's length seller (the "Seller") on the South Domes portion of the Castle Mountain Gold mine owned by Equinox Gold Corp. (NYSE: EQX; TSX: EQX).
Ross Beaty also discusses progress at Equinox Gold, which has been rapidly scaling up since launching three and a half years ago. The post VIDEO Ross Beaty: Case for Gold Strong as Ever, Price Should be Higher appeared first on Investing News Network .
Equinox Gold Announces Positive Pre-Feasibility Study for Aurizona Expansion and 73% Increase to Mineral Reserves
Equinox Gold Corp. (TSX: EQX) (NYSE American: EQX) ("Equinox Gold" or the "Company") is pleased to announce the results of a Pre-Feasibility Study ("PFS") for an expansion at the Company's 100%-owned Aurizona Gold Mine ("Aurizona") located in Brazil. By mining the underground and satellite open-pit deposits concurrently with the existing Piaba open-pit, the expansion would extend the Aurizona mine life to 11 years with average annual production of 137,000 ounces ("oz") of gold per year and total
Metalla Royalty acquires 5% NSR on part of Equinox''s Castle Mountain gold mine in California for $15M
(Kitco News) - Metalla Royalty & Streaming (NYSE American: MTA) (TSXV: MTA) announced Monday that it has entered into a royalty purchase agreement to acquire an existing 5% net smelter return royalty (NSR) on the South Domes portion of the Castle Mountain gold mine owned by Equinox Gold for a total consideration of $15 million in cash.
EQX Price Returns