Equinox Gold Corp. (EQX): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
EQX POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where EQX ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 90.99% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for EQX is in Stability, which has been heading up over the past 31 weeks.
- EQX's current lowest rank is in the Quality metric (where it is better than 28.25% of US stocks).
EQX Stock Summary
- EQX's went public 1.87 years ago, making it older than merely 2.74% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for EQX is currently 5.42, higher than just 20.13% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- Of note is the ratio of Equinox Gold Corp's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; only 8.17% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to EQX, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are TPB, SMLR, EYE, TRGP, and SIG.
- Visit EQX's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.equinoxgold.com.
EQX Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Basic Materials stock, EQX's price/earnings ratio is 1.08% higher, now standing at 23.5.
- Over the past 23 months, EQX's price/earnings ratio has gone up 36.3.
- Over the past 23 months, EQX's price/sales ratio has gone down 20.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for EQX.
EQX Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
EQX Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$6.88||52-week high||$13.66|
|Prev. close||$6.96||52-week low||$6.08|
|Day high||$6.99||Avg. volume||1,488,284|
|50-day MA||$7.70||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$9.13||Market Cap||2.06B|
Equinox Gold Corp. (EQX) Company Bio
Equinox Gold Corp. engages in the exploration of gold mining properties. Its projects include mesquite gold mine, aurizona gold mine, castle mountain, and copper projects. The company was founded by Marc Pais on March 23, 2007 and is headquartered in Vancouver, Canada.
EQX Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The table below illustrates the output of a discounted cash flow forecast using a variety of scenarios for Equinox Gold Corp. To summarize, we found that Equinox Gold Corp ranked in the 78th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Moreover, under all the scenarios we modelled, the output consistently forecasted positive returns. In terms of the factors that were most noteworthy in this DCF analysis for EQX, they are:
- Its compound free cash flow growth rate, as measured over the past 0.73 years, is 0.69% -- higher than 85.73% of stocks in our DCF forecasting set.
- 83% of the company's capital comes from equity, which is greater than 55.14% of stocks in our cash flow based forecasting set.
- The company's cost of debt, derived from its interest coverage, tax rate, and market capitalization, is greater than 59.64% of stocks in its sector (Basic Materials).
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
EQX Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
EQX Latest Social Stream
View Full EQX Social Stream
Latest EQX News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Equinox Gold Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate EQX as an investment opportunity.
Gold has long been regarded as a safe haven in times of market turmoil. Gold stocks, as represented by the VanEck Vectors Gold Miners ETF (GDX), have dramatically underperformed the broader market over the past year as the U.S. and other economies have begun to recover amid the global pandemic.
Equinox Gold Corp. (TSX: EQX) (NYSE American: EQX) ("Equinox Gold" or the "Company") reports that the union blockade at the Company's Los Filos Mine in Mexico has been removed, access to the mine has been restored and Los Filos has resumed operations.
Equinox Gold Corp. (TSX: EQX) (NYSE American: EQX) will announce its unaudited financial and operating results for the three and six months ended June 30, 2021 on Wednesday, August 4, 2021. The Company will host a live conference call and webcast on Thursday, August 5, 2021, commencing at 7:00 am PT (10:00 am ET), providing the opportunity for analysts and investors to ask questions of Equinox Gold's executive team.
Newest Gold Producer in Nevada i-80 Gold is a well-financed gold producer and developer. In fact, they hold an impressive portfolio of advanced-stage gold projects in the State of Nevada. The company was created as a spinout of Premier Gold Mines Limiteds US assets in connection with the transaction whereby Equinox Gold acquired Premier in 2021. i-80s primary goal is to build a  The post i-80 Gold: New Gold Producer on the Market appeared first on BTV News .
Canadian mining company Equinox Gold (TSX:EQX) (NYSE:EQX), a gold mining company with seven operating mines, has begun mining activities and preparation at its Santa Luz mine in Brazil. For now, efforts are focused on removing waste rom two locations and developing access roads, ramps, dumps, and ore storage areas in preparation for a pre-stripping campaign.  The post Equinox Gold (TSX:EQX) Kicks off Operations at Santa Luz appeared first on MiningFeeds .
EQX Price Returns