Equinox Gold Corp. (EQX): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
EQX POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where EQX ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 51.65% of US stocks.
- EQX's strongest trending metric is Quality; it's been moving down over the last 179 days.
- EQX's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 1.59% of US stocks).
EQX Stock Summary
- EQX's went public 3.21 years ago, making it older than merely 16.6% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- For EQX, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 91.41% of US equities we're observing.
- The volatility of EQUINOX GOLD CORP's share price is greater than that of 87.85% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to EQUINOX GOLD CORP, a group of peers worth examining would be THMO, IGT, EBIX, ST, and NH.
- Visit EQX's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.equinoxgold.com.
EQX Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Basic Materials stock, EQX's price/sales ratio is 20% lower, now standing at 1.
- Over the past 38 months, EQX's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 34.5.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for EQX.
EQX's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- EQX has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 28.74% of graded US stocks.
- EQX's asset turnover comes in at 0.298 -- ranking 19th of 47 Precious Metals stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows EQX's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
EQX Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
EQX Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$3.85||52-week high||$9.07|
|Prev. close||$3.89||52-week low||$2.35|
|Day high||$3.92||Avg. volume||2,281,422|
|50-day MA||$3.40||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$5.16||Market Cap||1.17B|
Equinox Gold Corp. (EQX) Company Bio
Equinox Gold Corp. engages in the exploration of gold mining properties. Its projects include mesquite gold mine, aurizona gold mine, castle mountain, and copper projects. The company was founded by Marc Pais on March 23, 2007 and is headquartered in Vancouver, Canada.
Most Popular Stories View All
EQX Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
EQX Latest Social Stream
View Full EQX Social Stream
Latest EQX News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about EQUINOX GOLD CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate EQX as an investment opportunity.
Equinox Gold Corp. (TSX: EQX) (NYSE American: EQX) ("Equinox Gold" or the "Company") announces that it has entered into an equity distribution agreement dated November 21, 2022 (the "Equity Distribution Agreement") providing for an at-the-market equity offering program ("ATM") with BMO Capital Markets ("BMO") and National Bank Financial ("NBF"), and their respective affiliates (collectively, the "Agents").
Analysts Offer Insights on Materials Companies: MP Materials (MP), Equinox Gold (EQX) and Taseko Mines (TGB)
There's a lot to be optimistic about in the Materials sector as 3 analysts just weighed in on MP Materials (MP – Research Report), Equinox Gold (EQX – Research Report) and Taseko Mines (TGB – Research Report) with bullish sentiments. MP Materials (MP) BMO Capital analyst Robin Fiedler maintained a Buy rating on MP Materials today and set a price target of $50.00. The company's shares closed last Monday at $30.88, close to its 52-week low of $26.19. According to TipRanks.com, Fiedler is ranked #6108 out of 8026 analysts. The word on The Street in general, suggests a Strong Buy analyst consensus rating for MP Materials with a $45.
Equinox Gold Corp. (TSX: EQX), (NYSE American: EQX) ("Equinox Gold" or the "Company") is pleased to announce its third quarter 2022 summary financial and operating results. The Company's unaudited condensed consolidated interim financial statements and related management's discussion and analysis ("MD&A") for the three and nine months ended September 30, 2022 will be available for download on SEDAR, on EDGAR and on the Company's website. The Company will host a conference call and webcast on Nov
Analysts Offer Insights on Materials Companies: Cameco (CCJ), Equinox Gold (EQX) and First Quantum Minerals (OtherFQVLF)
Analysts have been eager to weigh in on the Materials sector with new ratings on Cameco (CCJ – Research Report), Equinox Gold (EQX – Research Report) and First Quantum Minerals (FQVLF – Research Report). Cameco (CCJ) Raymond James analyst Brian MacArthur maintained a Buy rating on Cameco today and set a price target of C$45.00. The company's shares closed last Friday at $23.79. According to TipRanks.
EQX Price Returns