Equinox Gold Corp. (EQX): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
EQX POWR Grades
- EQX scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 61.56% of US stocks.
- EQX's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving down over the last 179 days.
- EQX ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 22nd percentile.
EQX Stock Summary
- Equinox Gold Corp's stock had its IPO on September 17, 2019, making it an older stock than merely 7.02% of US equities in our set.
- EQX's current price/earnings ratio is 4.48, which is higher than only 5.17% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- For EQX, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 85.21% of US equities we're observing.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Equinox Gold Corp are GOGO, SGMS, NCR, LJPC, and AQST.
- EQX's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Equinox Gold Corp's official web site, go to www.equinoxgold.com.
EQX Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Basic Materials stock, EQX's price/sales ratio is 18.75% higher, now standing at 1.9.
- EQX's price/sales ratio has moved down 19.8 over the prior 24 months.
- Over the past 24 months, EQX's price/earnings ratio has gone up 16.8.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for EQX.
EQX's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- EQX has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 28.74% of graded US stocks.
- EQX's asset turnover comes in at 0.298 -- ranking 19th of 47 Precious Metals stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows EQX's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
EQX Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
EQX Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$5.83||52-week high||$9.55|
|Prev. close||$5.88||52-week low||$5.25|
|Day high||$5.97||Avg. volume||2,319,389|
|50-day MA||$7.44||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$7.08||Market Cap||1.77B|
Equinox Gold Corp. (EQX) Company Bio
Equinox Gold Corp. engages in the exploration of gold mining properties. Its projects include mesquite gold mine, aurizona gold mine, castle mountain, and copper projects. The company was founded by Marc Pais on March 23, 2007 and is headquartered in Vancouver, Canada.
Most Popular Stories View All
EQX Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
EQX Latest Social Stream
View Full EQX Social Stream
Latest EQX News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Equinox Gold Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate EQX as an investment opportunity.
Equinox Gold press release (NYSE:EQX): Q4 Non-GAAP EPS of $0.25. Revenue of $381.2M (+49.2% Y/Y). Total recordable injury frequency rate of 2.92 with 3 lost-time injuries. Produced 210,432 ounces of gold during the quarter; sold 212,255 ounces of gold at an average realized gold price of $1,792 per oz. Total...
Equinox Gold Corp. (TSX: EQX) (NYSE American: EQX) will announce its unaudited financial and operating results for the fourth quarter and fiscal year ended December 31, 2021 on Thursday, February 24, 2022, after market close. The Company will host a live conference call and webcast to discuss the results the following morning on Friday, February 25, 2022, commencing at 7:30 am PT (10:30 am ET).
The gold price outlook is favorable for Equinox and other miners
London, X0, based Investment company Cheyne Capital Management (UK) LLP (Current Portfolio) buys TaskUs Inc, Meta Platforms Inc, SPDR Gold Shares ETF, MercadoLibre Inc, IonQ Inc, sells Roblox Corp, Taiwan Semiconductor Manufacturing Co, Sea, Farfetch, RadNet Inc during the 3-months ended 2021Q4, according to the most recent filings of the investment company, Cheyne Capital Management (UK) LLP.
Gainers: Turquoise Hill Resources (TRQ) +15%. Nine Energy Service (NINE) +14%. Losers: NextEra Energy (NEE) -7%. Amyris (AMRS) -7%. Equinox Gold (EQX) -6%.
EQX Price Returns