Equinox Gold Corp. (EQX): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
EQX POWR Grades
- EQX scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 32.55% of US stocks.
- EQX's strongest trending metric is Value; it's been moving down over the last 177 days.
- EQX ranks lowest in Quality; there it ranks in the 5th percentile.
EQX Stock Summary
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for EQUINOX GOLD CORP is higher than it is for about 93.01% of US stocks.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, EQUINOX GOLD CORP is reporting a growth rate of -110.07%; that's higher than merely 13.5% of US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for EQUINOX GOLD CORP comes in at -12.02%, a number that bests merely 13.14% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to EQX, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are GRFS, SEED, IGT, MKSI, and THMO.
- Visit EQX's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.equinoxgold.com.
EQX Valuation Summary
- EQX's price/sales ratio is 1.5; this is 16.67% lower than that of the median Basic Materials stock.
- EQX's price/sales ratio has moved down 20.2 over the prior 43 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for EQX.
EQX's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- EQX has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 28.74% of graded US stocks.
- EQX's asset turnover comes in at 0.298 -- ranking 19th of 47 Precious Metals stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows EQX's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
EQX Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
EQX Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$5.21||52-week high||$9.07|
|Prev. close||$5.13||52-week low||$2.35|
|Day high||$5.29||Avg. volume||2,362,940|
|50-day MA||$4.15||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$3.91||Market Cap||1.63B|
Equinox Gold Corp. (EQX) Company Bio
Equinox Gold Corp. engages in the exploration of gold mining properties. Its projects include mesquite gold mine, aurizona gold mine, castle mountain, and copper projects. The company was founded by Marc Pais on March 23, 2007 and is headquartered in Vancouver, Canada.
Most Popular Stories View All
EQX Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
EQX Latest Social Stream
View Full EQX Social Stream
Latest EQX News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about EQUINOX GOLD CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate EQX as an investment opportunity.
Equinox Gold Announces up to $200 Million in Gold Prepay and Gold Purchase and Sale Arrangements
All dollar amounts shown in United States dollars, unless otherwise indicated.This is a "designated news release" for the purposes of the Company's prospectus supplement dated November 21, 2022, to its short form base shelf prospectus dated November 21, 2022.Vancouver, British Columbia--(Newsfile Corp. - March 28, 2023) - Equinox Gold Corp. (TSX: EQX) (NYSE American: EQX) ("Equinox Gold" or the "Company") is pleased to announce it has completed a $140 million gold prepay arrangement. The ...
10 Small-Cap Stocks to Sell Now
In today’s Market 360, I’ll share an exciting phenomenon that is currently opening a window for huge gains in small caps.
Equinox Gold Annual General Meeting and Corporate Update
Vancouver, British Columbia--(Newsfile Corp. - March 24, 2023) - Equinox Gold Corp. (TSX: EQX) (NYSE American: EQX) ("Equinox Gold" or the "Company") will hold its annual general meeting of shareholders ("Annual Meeting") on Wednesday, May 3, 2023 commencing at 1:30 pm Vancouver time, followed by a corporate update commencing at 1:45 pm. Shareholders who cannot attend the Annual Meeting or the corporate update in person are invited to join online.Information regarding how to participate ...
Equinox Gold Announces Bought Deal Private Placement Secondary Offering of i-80 Gold Units
VANCOUVER, British Columbia, March 07, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Equinox Gold Corp. (TSX: EQX, NYSE American: EQX) (“Equinox Gold” or the “Company”) is pleased to announce it has entered into an agreement with a syndicate of underwriters pursuant to which the underwriters have agreed to purchase, on a bought deal private placement basis, 11,600,000 units (the “Units”) at a price of C$2.76 per Unit for gross proceeds to Equinox Gold of C$32,016,000 (the “Offering”). Each Unit consists of one commo
Equinox Gold Reports Q4 and Fiscal 2022 Financial and Operating Results, Provides 2023 Production Guidance of 555,000 to 625,000 Ounces of Gold
Equinox Gold Corp. (TSX: EQX) (NYSE American: EQX) ("Equinox Gold" or the "Company") has released its audited consolidated financial and operating results and related management's discussion and analysis for the fourth quarter and fiscal year ended December 31, 2022. The Company will host a conference call and live webcast to discuss the results at 7:30am PT (10:30am ET) on Wednesday, February 22, 2023. Dial-in and login details are provided later in this news release.
EQX Price Returns
Loading social stream, please wait...