Enerplus Corporation (ERF) Social Stream

Enerplus Corporation (ERF)

Today's Latest Price: $2.56 USD

0.24 (10.34%)

Updated Nov 23 4:00pm

Add ERF to Watchlist
Sign Up

Overall POWR Rating


POWR Components:

 Trade Grade  Buy & Hold Grade  Peer Grade  Industry Rank


Industry Rank:

Ranked of 32 in Foreign Oil & Gas

See all "A" rated Strong Buy stocks

Featured Post From StockTwits About ERF

$ERF rut row we where so close to positive conformation but lost it on the last candle and bam just like that down 8% tuts playing this like a fiddle.only they are making money in both up and down moves .tuts ,hedge,own 60% the other 40% ,us are used like pawns ....they buy to cover drive the price up and short again...they are both long and short. But working it everyday to make money
Whipsawwilly, published November 22, 2020

Loading social stream, please wait...



Get Free Updates

Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!



Page generated in 0.7035 seconds.