Eldorado Resorts, Inc. (ERI): Price and Financial Metrics
ERI Stock Summary
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 81.81%, Eldorado Resorts Inc's debt growth rate surpasses 85.03% of about US stocks.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Eldorado Resorts Inc is reporting a growth rate of 71.79%; that's higher than 85.22% of US stocks.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for ERI comes in at -22.27% -- higher than that of just 14.04% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Eldorado Resorts Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be GNW, RBA, WTFC, SNV, and OCFC.
- ERI's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Eldorado Resorts Inc's official web site, go to www.eldoradoresorts.com.
ERI Daily Price Range
ERI 52-Week Price Range
ERI Stock Price Chart More Charts
ERI Price/Volume Stats
Eldorado Resorts, Inc. (ERI) Company Bio
Eldorado Resorts Inc. is a casino entertainment company that owns and operates six properties in five states. The company was founded in 1973 and is based in Reno, Nevada.