Eros International PLC A Ordinary Shares (EROS): Price and Financial Metrics
EROS Stock Summary
- EROS's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 0.02 -- higher than merely 0.59% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- Over the past twelve months, EROS has reported earnings growth of -788.52%, putting it ahead of only 1.81% of US stocks in our set.
- The volatility of Eros International PLC's share price is greater than that of 98.79% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Eros International PLC, a group of peers worth examining would be FET, ETM, ORN, MD, and CLNY.
- EROS's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Eros International PLC's official web site, go to www.erosplc.com.
EROS Stock Price Chart More Charts
EROS Price/Volume Stats
Eros International PLC A Ordinary Shares (EROS) Company Bio
Eros International plc co-produces, acquires, and distributes Indian language films in various formats worldwide. The company was founded in 1977 and is based in Douglas, the United Kingdom.