ESCO Technologies Inc. (ESE) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- In terms of compounded growth rate of annual dividends, ESE's growth rate has been 0% over the past 5.5 years.
- As for its free cash flow/dividend ratio, ESE's comes in at -6.44 -- better than merely 14.33% of other US-listed dividend issuers.
- In terms trailing twelve months of dividends issued, ESE has returned $8,296,000 US dollars -- more than only 19.18% of public US dividend stocks.
- If you want to include this stock in your dividend portfolio, here are some dividend stocks that are NOT correlated with ESE that may be suitable potential portfolio mates: SGU, GILD, DLX, ABR and PEBO.
ESE Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
For dividend yielding stocks, the Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a common valuation tool; it attempts to extrapolate a fair share price based primarily on the dividend the stock provides relative to a number of other quantiative aspects of its business. Regarding Esco Technologies Inc, the DDM model generated by StockNews estimates a return of negative 83.54% in comparison to its current price. Digging deeper, the aspects of Esco Technologies Inc's dividend discount model that we found most interesting were:
- Compared to other US stocks that pay a dividend, Esco Technologies Inc's dividend yield of 0.43% is in the bottom 4.51%.
- Esco Technologies Inc has annual revenue of approximately $730 million; this puts it in the small-sized revenue class -- where its dividend growth rate surpasses that of only 17.52% of US-listed, dividend-issuing stocks in the same revenue class.
- In comparison to other stocks in the small-sized revenue class, where its estimated gain based on our dividend discount model price relative to its current share price is greater than 8.01% of companies in the same revenue class.
ESE Dividend Chart
ESE Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
ESE Dividends vs. Peers
ESE's dividend yield currently ranks #107 of 134 vs. its peers in the Industrial - Equipment category.
Most Popular Stories View All
Looking for More Information on ESE dividends?Want to do more research on Esco Technologies Inc's dividends? Try the links below:
Esco Technologies Inc Common Stock (ESE) Dividend History | Nasdaq
Dividend History for Esco Technologies Inc (ESE) - Dividend Investor
Esco Technologies Inc (ESE) Dividend History - Seeking Alpha