Elbit Systems Ltd. - Ordinary Shares (ESLT) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- ESLT's free cash flow has been growing at a compound average annual rate of 28,102.8% over the past 5.5 years -- higher than 99.95% of current US-listed dividend stocks.
- To help you reduce price risk in your dividend portfolio, here are the dividend stocks that are least correlated with ESLT's price: EDUC, NEM, RPAY, GHG and GLOP.
ESLT Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
A technique commonly used by dividend investors to value dividend-issuing stocks is the Dividend Discount Model (DDM), which seeks to determine a fair share price based on the dividend provided by the company relative to a number of other company-specific factors. Regarding Elbit Systems Ltd, the dividend discount model StockNews created for the company implies a negative return of 43.91%. To help understand and contextualize the model's evaluation of ESLT, investors may wish to consider are:
- In comparison to stocks we observe that provide shareholders with a dividend, Elbit Systems Ltd's dividend yield of 1.01% is in the bottom 19.98%.
- Compared to other dividend issuers in the mid-sized market cap category, ESLT has a beta lower than 76.64% of them.
- As other dividend issuers in the Industrials sector, ESLT's equity discount rate is less than 80.87% of those stocks.
ESLT Dividend Chart
ESLT Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|