Elbit Systems Ltd. - Ordinary Shares (ESLT) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- Currently, ESLT generates more cash flow over the 12 months prior than only 7.62% of US dividend stocks.
- Free cash flow for ESLT has a compound average growth rate of -3,402.84%, which is higher than only 0.33% of stocks in our dividend set.
- To help you reduce price risk in your dividend portfolio, here are the dividend stocks that are least correlated with ESLT's price: PUK, CCMP, BMRC, BKH and BEN.
ESLT Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a valuation model that attempts to determine a fair share price for a stock, based on the dividend it provides in comparison to several company-specific metrics indicative of the riskiness of the stock and the financial health of the company. As for ESLT, the DDM model, as implemented by StockNews, implies a positive return of 29.49% relative to its current price. Digging deeper, the aspects of Elbit Systems Ltd's dividend discount model that we found most interesting were:
- In comparison to other US listed dividend yielding stocks in the Industrials sector, Elbit Systems Ltd's expected return of 29.49% is higher than 89.5% of its fellow sector mates.
- Compared to all dividend issuing stocks in our set, ESLT has a discount rate lower than 89.5% of them (a lower discount rate is associated with lower risk).
- Beta, which compares volatilty of an individual stock to that of the S&P 500, is lower for Elbit Systems Ltd than it is for 95.43% of other dividend issuers in the Industrials sector.
ESLT Dividend Chart
ESLT Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|