Esquire Financial Holdings Inc (ESQ) Price Targets From Analysts
Use the tables below to see what analysts covering Esquire Financial Holdings Inc think about its future price and what recommendations they have for investors and traders.
|Number of Analysts||Highest Target Price||Lowest Target Price||Average Target Price||Current Price||Upside Potential|
ESQ Broker Recommendations Summary
|Average Broker Rating||Strong Buy||Buy||Hold||Sell||Strong Sell||Analysts Issuing Recs|
The points below can provide you with additional insight regarding what the price target and recommendations metrics in the table above mean for investors.
- Esquire Financial Holdings Inc's number of analysts covering the stock is greater than just about none of of all US stocks.
- Esquire Financial Holdings Inc's variance in analysts' estimates is less than nearly 100% of all US stocks.
- ESQ has a higher average analyst price target than 82.24% of stocks in the micro market cap category.
- ESQ has a greater upside potential (average analyst target price relative to current price) than 25.86% of stocks in the micro market cap category.
- ESQ has a lower percent of analysts bearish on the stock than nearly 100% of all US stocks.
- ESQ has a greater percentage of analysts bullish on the stock than just about none of of all US stocks.
- Esquire Financial Holdings Inc's change in bullishness amongst analysts is less than nearly 100% of all US stocks.
What is the outlook for ESQ? Use POWR Ratings for clearer insight into price direction.