ESSA Bancorp, Inc. - common stock (ESSA) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- If you care about predictable cash flow, note that ESSA reports less variability in its free cash flow than 99.21% of the dividend stocks we're tracking.
- In terms of absolute dollars distributed to common shareholders over the past 12 months, ESSA has returned $4,570,000 US dollars, more than only 14.35% of US dividend issuers.
- If you want to include this stock in your dividend portfolio, here are some dividend stocks that are NOT correlated with ESSA that may be suitable potential portfolio mates: ETRN, MKTX, NICE, PEGA and ATNI.
ESSA Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
For dividend yielding stocks, the Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a common valuation tool; it attempts to extrapolate a fair share price based primarily on the dividend the stock provides relative to a number of other quantiative aspects of its business. Regarding ESSA Bancorp Inc, the dividend discount model StockNews created for the company implies a negative return of 56.98%. Some interesting points we thought investors may wish to consider regarding the dividend discount model forecast for ESSA Bancorp Inc are:
- In comparison to other dividend stocks in the Financial Services sector, ESSA is growing its dividends at a faster rate than about 33% of them.
- ESSA's market cap of approximately $173 million makes it a small-sized market cap company; out of dividend issuers in this group, the investment opportunity based on the difference between its current share price and its forecasted DDM value is greater than 25.75% of them.
ESSA Dividend Chart
ESSA Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|