ESSA Bancorp, Inc. - common stock (ESSA) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- ESSA has issued more total dividends (as measured in absolute US dollars) over the past six years than only 15.26% of other US stocks currently paying dividends.
- Regarding free cash flow variation: ESSA reports less variability in its cash flow than 99.32% of dividend stocks in our set.
- In terms of absolute dollars distributed to common shareholders over the past 12 months, ESSA has returned $4,570,000 US dollars, more than just 14.35% of US dividend issuers.
- If you want to include this stock in your dividend portfolio, here are some dividend stocks that are NOT correlated with ESSA that may be suitable potential portfolio mates: GSHD, WPG, GNSS, STAF and JKHY.
ESSA Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
A technique commonly used by dividend investors to value dividend-issuing stocks is the Dividend Discount Model (DDM), which seeks to determine a fair share price based on the dividend provided by the company relative to a number of other company-specific factors. In the case of ESSA, the dividend discount model StockNews created for the company implies a negative return of 40.38%. To help understand and contextualize the model's evaluation of ESSA, investors may wish to consider are:
- In comparison to other dividend stocks in the Financial Services sector, ESSA is growing its dividends at a faster rate than about 28.57% of them.
- Beta, a measure of volatility relative to the stock market overall, is lower for ESSA Bancorp Inc than it is for 68.12% of other dividend issuers in the Financial Services sector.
ESSA Dividend Chart
ESSA Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|