Elastic N.V. Ordinary Shares (ESTC): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ESTC POWR Grades
- ESTC scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 59.21% of US stocks.
- ESTC's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving down over the last 206 days.
- ESTC ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 19th percentile.
ESTC Stock Summary
- Elastic NV's stock had its IPO on October 5, 2018, making it an older stock than only 6.49% of US equities in our set.
- The price/operating cash flow metric for Elastic NV is higher than 99.16% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Elastic NV is higher than it is for about merely 9.38% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to ESTC, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are NTRA, GKOS, PEGA, YELP, and EPAY.
- Visit ESTC's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.elastic.co.
ESTC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ESTC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$103.00||52-week high||$176.49|
|Prev. close||$105.85||52-week low||$66.80|
|Day high||$109.54||Avg. volume||1,055,189|
|50-day MA||$117.36||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$123.24||Market Cap||9.25B|
Elastic N.V. Ordinary Shares (ESTC) Company Bio
Elastic Inc. operates a Sales-as-a-Service platform that provides sales force on demand for startup companies. The company owns and operates a web based sales platform Close.io. The company manages sales force via the cloud and gets analytics and metrics in real-time for exploring and executing sales campaigns. The company was founded in 2010 and is based in Mountain View, California.
ESTC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ESTC Latest Social Stream
View Full ESTC Social Stream
Latest ESTC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Elastic NV that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ESTC as an investment opportunity.
Swimlane and Elastic will jointly develop new capabilities to help security teams be more efficient and effective in protecting their organizations.
Editor's note: Seeking Alpha is proud to welcome The Software Guy as a new contributor. It's easy to become a Seeking Alpha contributor and earn money for your best investment ideas. Active contributors also get free access to SA Premium. Click here to find out more » Photo by stockcam/E+...
Greenhaven Road Capital, an investment management firm, published its first quarter 2021 investor letter – a copy of which can be downloaded here. A commendable net return of 14% was recorded by the fund for the Q1 of 2021, outperforming the S&P 500 Index that delivered a 6.17% return for the same period. You can […]
These big data stocks that are positioned to benefit from a surge in global data consumption over the next decade.
Elastic (NYSE: ESTC) ("Elastic"), the company behind Elasticsearch and the Elastic Stack, today announced it has been recognized for the first time as a Visionary in the 2021 Gartner Magic Quadrant for Application Performance Monitoring1. Download the complimentary report here.
ESTC Price Returns