Elastic N.V. Ordinary Shares (ESTC): Price and Financial Metrics
ESTC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$80.95||52-week high||$82.84|
|Prev. close||$81.24||52-week low||$46.18|
|Day high||$82.39||Avg. volume||1,179,117|
|50-day MA||$68.75||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$62.15||Market Cap||7.97B|
ESTC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ESTC POWR Grades
- ESTC scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 91.43% of US stocks.
- ESTC's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving up over the last 177 days.
- ESTC ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 24th percentile.
ESTC Stock Summary
- With a one year PEG ratio of 160.61, ELASTIC NV is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than 83.46% of US stocks.
- The price/operating cash flow metric for ELASTIC NV is higher than 97.36% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- ESTC's price/sales ratio is 7.04; that's higher than the P/S ratio of 85.94% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to ESTC, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are INTA, NEWR, HUBS, NET, and RPD.
- Visit ESTC's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.elastic.co.
ESTC Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, ESTC's EV/EBIT ratio is 346.7% lower, now standing at -48.6.
- Over the past 60 months, ESTC's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 35.4.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ESTC.
ESTC's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- ESTC has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 63.5% of graded US stocks.
- ESTC's asset turnover comes in at 0.632 -- ranking 255th of 563 Business Services stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows ESTC's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Elastic N.V. Ordinary Shares (ESTC) Company Bio
Elastic Inc. operates a Sales-as-a-Service platform that provides sales force on demand for startup companies. The company owns and operates a web based sales platform Close.io. The company manages sales force via the cloud and gets analytics and metrics in real-time for exploring and executing sales campaigns. The company was founded in 2010 and is based in Mountain View, California.
ESTC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ESTC Latest Social Stream
View Full ESTC Social Stream
Latest ESTC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about ELASTIC NV that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ESTC as an investment opportunity.
Exploring the intrinsic value of Elastic NV (ESTC) and its potential for long-term returns
SAN FRANCISCO, September 19, 2023--Elastic® (NYSE: ESTC) ("Elastic"), the company behind Elasticsearch®, today announced the launch of Elastic AI Assistant for Observability and general availability of Universal Profiling™, providing site reliability engineers (SREs), at all levels of expertise, with context-aware, relevant, and actionable operational insights that are specific to their IT environment.
On September 12, 2023, Carolyn Herzog, Chief Legal Officer of Elastic NV (NYSE:ESTC), sold 3,941 shares of the company.
Elastic N.V. ( NYSE:ESTC ), might not be a large cap stock, but it received a lot of attention from a substantial price...
Elastic NV (NYSE:ESTC) recently held its first-quarter fiscal 2024 earnings results conference call, where the company's performance exceeded expectations in terms of both revenue and non-GAAP operating margin. In Q1, Elastic NV observed two distinct trends within its business.
ESTC Price Returns