Elastic N.V. Ordinary Shares (ESTC): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ESTC POWR Grades
- ESTC scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 64.24% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for ESTC is in Value, which has been heading up over the past 177 days.
- ESTC's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 16.59% of US stocks).
ESTC Stock Summary
- ELASTIC NV's stock had its IPO on October 5, 2018, making it an older stock than just 20.59% of US equities in our set.
- The price/operating cash flow metric for ELASTIC NV is higher than 99.73% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- ESTC's price/sales ratio is 5.6; that's higher than the P/S ratio of 79.15% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to ELASTIC NV are AXSM, PCOR, NEWR, SUMO, and COUR.
- Visit ESTC's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.elastic.co.
ESTC Valuation Summary
- ESTC's price/sales ratio is 5.4; this is 107.69% higher than that of the median Technology stock.
- Over the past 52 months, ESTC's price/earnings ratio has gone up 57.3.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ESTC.
ESTC's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- ESTC has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 63.5% of graded US stocks.
- ESTC's asset turnover comes in at 0.632 -- ranking 255th of 563 Business Services stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows ESTC's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
ESTC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ESTC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$57.90||52-week high||$98.75|
|Prev. close||$59.35||52-week low||$46.18|
|Day high||$59.01||Avg. volume||1,376,189|
|50-day MA||$54.50||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$68.32||Market Cap||5.54B|
Elastic N.V. Ordinary Shares (ESTC) Company Bio
Elastic Inc. operates a Sales-as-a-Service platform that provides sales force on demand for startup companies. The company owns and operates a web based sales platform Close.io. The company manages sales force via the cloud and gets analytics and metrics in real-time for exploring and executing sales campaigns. The company was founded in 2010 and is based in Mountain View, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
ESTC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ESTC Latest Social Stream
View Full ESTC Social Stream
Latest ESTC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about ELASTIC NV that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ESTC as an investment opportunity.
Investors need to pay close attention to Elastic (ESTC) stock based on the movements in the options market lately.
Elastic (NYSE:ESTC shareholders incur further losses as stock declines 5.2% this week, taking one-year losses to 60%
Investing in stocks comes with the risk that the share price will fall. Anyone who held Elastic N.V. ( NYSE:ESTC ) over...
The trading price of Elastic N.V. (NYSE:ESTC) closed lower on Friday, December 23, closing at $51.44, -1.11% lower than its previous close. Traders who pay close attention to intraday price movement should know that it fluctuated between $50.28 and $51.78. In examining the 52-week price action we see that the stock hit a 52-week high … Elastic N.V. (NYSE: ESTC) Posted -58.51% Loss This Year: What’s Next? Read More »
Jackson Square Partners, an investment management firm, released its “SMID-Cap Growth” Q3 2022 investor letter. A copy of the same can be downloaded here. In the third quarter, the strategy returned -7.21% (net), compared to a -0.12% for its benchmark, the Russell 2500 Growth Index. The most significant performance contributor during the quarter was information technology […]
Elastic''s latest reported quarter, in which guidance for the balance of its fiscal year was reduced, albeit marginally. See why I''m bullish on ESTC stock.
ESTC Price Returns