Ethan Allen Interiors Inc. (ETH): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ETH POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where ETH ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 99.84% of US stocks.
- ETH's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving up over the last 43 weeks.
- ETH ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 9th percentile.
ETH Stock Summary
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -46.45%, Ethan Allen Interiors Inc's debt growth rate surpasses merely 9.93% of about US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for Ethan Allen Interiors Inc comes in at -12.28%, a number that bests merely 18.34% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for ETH comes in at 17.39% -- higher than that of 87.61% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Ethan Allen Interiors Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be JCTCF, SSNT, DNOW, NPK, and PFIN.
- Visit ETH's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.ethanallen.com.
ETH Valuation Summary
- ETH's price/earnings ratio is 22.3; this is 9.05% higher than that of the median Consumer Cyclical stock.
- Over the past 243 months, ETH's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 7.3.
- Over the past 243 months, ETH's price/earnings ratio has gone up 6.2.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ETH.
ETH Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year revenue growth rate is now at -1.76%.
- Its 5 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 23.26%.
- Its 2 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -51.72%.
The table below shows ETH's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
ETH Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ETH Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$26.30||52-week high||$32.15|
|Prev. close||$26.60||52-week low||$12.65|
|Day high||$26.85||Avg. volume||352,274|
|50-day MA||$26.45||Dividend yield||3.8%|
|200-day MA||$24.79||Market Cap||662.68M|
Ethan Allen Interiors Inc. (ETH) Company Bio
Ethan Allen offers complimentary interior design service to its clients and sells a full range of furniture products and decorative accessories through ethanallen.com and a network of approximately 300 Design Centers in the United States and abroad. The company was founded in 1932 and is based in Danbury, Connecticut.
Most Popular Stories View All
ETH Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ETH Latest Social Stream
View Full ETH Social Stream
Latest ETH News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Ethan Allen Interiors Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ETH as an investment opportunity.
Shiba Inu ‘pump-and-dump’ cycle will keep SHIB-USD volatile
Bitcoin has bottomed out and is likely to move significantly higher.
These companies have attractive long-term growth outlooks that can help their penny stocks deliver multi-fold returns.
Cardano price predictions are ramping up.
This year has provided meme stocks, value stocks and today, simply terrific stocks to buy with less risk following earnings.
ETH Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching ETHWant to see what other sources are saying about Ethan Allen Interiors Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Ethan Allen Interiors Inc (ETH) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Ethan Allen Interiors Inc (ETH) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Ethan Allen Interiors Inc (ETH) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch