Ethan Allen Interiors Inc. (ETH): Price and Financial Metrics
ETH Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of Ethan Allen Interiors Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 83.05% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -15.35%, Ethan Allen Interiors Inc's debt growth rate surpasses only 19.41% of about US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for Ethan Allen Interiors Inc comes in at -19.57%, a number that bests only 19% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to ETH, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are JCTCF, NPK, BRID, VALU, and TR.
- Visit ETH's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.ethanallen.com.
ETH Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ETH Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$25.65||52-week high||$26.04|
|Prev. close||$24.93||52-week low||$8.38|
|Day high||$25.68||Avg. volume||337,158|
|50-day MA||$22.55||Dividend yield||4.01%|
|200-day MA||$16.25||Market Cap||645.69M|
Ethan Allen Interiors Inc. (ETH) Company Bio
Ethan Allen offers complimentary interior design service to its clients and sells a full range of furniture products and decorative accessories through ethanallen.com and a network of approximately 300 Design Centers in the United States and abroad. The company was founded in 1932 and is based in Danbury, Connecticut.
ETH Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
We started the process of determining a valid price forecast for Ethan Allen Interiors Inc with a discounted cash flow analysis -- the results of which can be found in the table below. To summarize, we found that Ethan Allen Interiors Inc ranked in the 74th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Specifically, our DCF analysis implies the stock is trading below its fair value by an estimated 180.17%. The most interesting components of our discounted cash flow analysis for Ethan Allen Interiors Inc ended up being:
- Interest coverage, a measure of earnings relative to interest payments, is 21.89; that's higher than 87.51% of US stocks in the Consumer Cyclical sector that have positive free cash flow.
- Ethan Allen Interiors Inc's weighted average cost of capital (WACC) is 9%; for context, that number is higher than just 19.13% of tickers in our DCF set.
- ETH's estimated cost of debt, based largely on its market capitalization and its interest coverage ratio, is 3%; for context, that number is higher than just 19.13% of tickers in our DCF set.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
ETH Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ETH Latest Social Stream
View Full ETH Social Stream
Latest ETH News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Ethan Allen Interiors Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ETH as an investment opportunity.
Top Ranked Momentum Stocks to Buy for February 9th
The retail sector has been trying to get back on its feet since the economy recovered, which has been helping companies like Target Corporation (TGT), Tapestry (TPR) and DICKS Sporting Goods, Inc. (DKS).
Yahoo Finance’s Brian Sozzi, Julie Hyman, and Myles Udland speak with Ethan Allen Interiors CEO, President, and Chairman, Faros Kathwari, about the company’s latest earnings and outlook.
Several factors will continue to boost the DIY Home improvement space, calling for investment in Ethan Allen (ETH), Lowe's (LOW), Home Depot (HD), Wayfair (W) and Sherwin-Williams Company (SHW).
As of late, it has definitely been a great time to be an investor in Ethan Allen Interiors (ETH).
ETH Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching ETHWant to see what other sources are saying about Ethan Allen Interiors Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Ethan Allen Interiors Inc (ETH) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Ethan Allen Interiors Inc (ETH) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Ethan Allen Interiors Inc (ETH) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!