Entergy Corporation (ETR): Price and Financial Metrics
ETR Stock Summary
- Entergy Corp's stock had its IPO on January 1, 1986, making it an older stock than 92.67% of US equities in our set.
- Of note is the ratio of Entergy Corp's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; merely 0.32% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Entergy Corp is reporting a growth rate of 243.45%; that's higher than 94.87% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Entergy Corp are DTE, PEG, AGR, AEE, and ES.
- Visit ETR's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.entergy.com.
ETR Stock Price Chart More Charts
ETR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$97.34||52-week high||$135.55|
|Prev. close||$96.71||52-week low||$75.19|
|Day high||$100.60||Avg. volume||1,705,402|
|50-day MA||$119.04||Dividend yield||3.82%|
|200-day MA||$114.62||Market Cap||19.44B|
Entergy Corporation (ETR) Company Bio
Entergy Corporation is an integrated energy company engaged primarily in electric power production and retail distribution operations. Entergy owns and operates power plants with approximately 30,000 megawatts of electric generating capacity, including nearly 10,000 megawatts of nuclear power, making it one of the nation's leading nuclear generators. Entergy delivers electricity to utility customers in Arkansas, Louisiana, Mississippi and Texas. The company was founded in 1989 and is based in New Orleans, Louisiana.