Entergy Corporation (ETR): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ETR POWR Grades
- ETR scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 71.53% of US stocks.
- ETR's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving down over the last 206 days.
- ETR's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 13.93% of US stocks).
ETR Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of Entergy Corp's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; just 0.34% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Entergy Corp is higher than it is for about 93.31% of US stocks.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, ETR is more volatile than just 5.3% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to ETR, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are AEE, DTE, CMS, OKE, and ESS.
- ETR's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Entergy Corp's official web site, go to www.entergy.com.
ETR Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ETR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$106.06||52-week high||$113.36|
|Prev. close||$103.88||52-week low||$85.78|
|Day high||$106.95||Avg. volume||1,427,755|
|50-day MA||$101.80||Dividend yield||3.58%|
|200-day MA||$100.63||Market Cap||21.33B|
Entergy Corporation (ETR) Company Bio
Entergy Corporation is an integrated energy company engaged primarily in electric power production and retail distribution operations. Entergy owns and operates power plants with approximately 30,000 megawatts of electric generating capacity, including nearly 10,000 megawatts of nuclear power, making it one of the nation's leading nuclear generators. Entergy delivers electricity to utility customers in Arkansas, Louisiana, Mississippi and Texas. The company was founded in 1989 and is based in New Orleans, Louisiana.
ETR Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ETR Latest Social Stream
View Full ETR Social Stream
Latest ETR News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Entergy Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ETR as an investment opportunity.
The following slide deck was published by Entergy Corporation in conjunction with their 2021 Q1 earnings call....
Entergy Corporation. (ETR) Q1 2021 Earnings Conference Call April 28, 2021, 11:00 AM ET Company Participants Bill Abler - Vice President, Investor Relations Leo Denault - Chairman of the Board and Chief Executive Officer Drew Marsh - Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer Rod West - Group President, Utility...
Entergy (NYSE: ETR ) has observed the following analyst ratings within the last quarter: Last 30 Days 1 Month Ago 2 Months Ago 3 Months Ago Bullish 0 1 0 0 Somewhat Bullish 0 0 0 0 Indifferent 0 1 1 2 Somewhat Bearish 0 0 0 0 Bearish 0 0 0 0 In the last 3 months, 8 analysts have offered 12-month price targets for Entergy. The company has an average price target of $111.38 with a high of $120.00 and a low of $105.00. This current average represents a 0.91% increase from the previous average price target of $110.38. How Are … Full story available on Benzinga.com
Duke Energy CEO Lynn Good joins 'Influencers with Andy Serwer' to discuss the latest advancements in clean energy technology.
Stocks Analysis by Zacks Investment Research covering: Xcel Energy Inc, CenterPoint Energy Inc, Entergy Corporation, Duke Energy Corporation. Read Zacks Investment Research's latest article on Investing.com
ETR Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|