Entergy Corp. (ETR): Price and Financial Metrics
ETR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$102.06||52-week high||$120.78|
|Prev. close||$101.55||52-week low||$87.10|
|Day high||$102.41||Avg. volume||1,511,033|
|50-day MA||$96.29||Dividend yield||4.46%|
|200-day MA||$100.08||Market Cap||21.58B|
ETR Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ETR POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where ETR ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 74.61% of US stocks.
- ETR's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving down over the last 177 days.
- ETR's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 19.32% of US stocks).
ETR Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of ENTERGY CORP's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; only 0.17% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for ENTERGY CORP is higher than it is for about 95.34% of US stocks.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, ETR is more volatile than only 6.81% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to ENTERGY CORP are CNP, CMS, WEC, AEE, and LNT.
- ETR's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit ENTERGY CORP's official web site, go to www.entergy.com.
ETR Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Utilities stock, ETR's price/sales ratio is 19.05% lower, now standing at 1.7.
- Over the past 243 months, ETR's price/sales ratio has gone up 0.3.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ETR.
ETR Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year price growth rate is now at 24.38%.
- Its 5 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 251.22%.
- The 5 year revenue growth rate now stands at -1.18%.
The table below shows ETR's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
ETR's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- ETR has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 17.5% of graded US stocks.
- ETR's asset turnover comes in at 0.191 -- ranking 68th of 105 Utilities stocks.
- LNT, DUK, and AEE are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with ETR.
The table below shows ETR's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Entergy Corp. (ETR) Company Bio
Dover Corporation is an American conglomerate manufacturer of industrial products. The Downers Grove, Illinois-based company was founded in 1955. As of 2021, Dover's business was divided into five segments: Engineered Products, Clean Energy and Fueling, Imaging & Identification, Pumps & Process Solutions and Climate and Sustainability Technologies. Dover is a constituent of the S&P 500 index and trades on the New York Stock Exchange under "DOV". Dover was ranked 429th in the 2020 Fortune 500. The company relocated its headquarters to Illinois from New York in mid-2010. (Source:Wikipedia)
ETR Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ETR Latest Social Stream
View Full ETR Social Stream
Latest ETR News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about ENTERGY CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ETR as an investment opportunity.
Donations from Entergy shareholders helped customers "Beat the Heat" during record heat this yearNEW ORLEANS, LA / ACCESSWIRE / December 4, 2023 / This summer was the hottest ever recorded, and in response to the extreme heat, Entergy launched its ...
AES' (AES) sale of coal-fired plant in Vietnam will enable it to expand its footprint in the renewables market, while meeting the growing electricity demand.
Entergy (ETR) reported earnings 30 days ago. What's next for the stock? We take a look at earnings estimates for some clues.
Pinnacle West (PNW) is expected to further benefit from its long-term investment plan, clean power generation and expanding customer base.
Entergy (ETR) makes a strong case for investment, given its earnings growth prospects, strong ROE and ability to increase shareholders' value.
ETR Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|