Entergy Corporation (ETR): Price and Financial Metrics
ETR Stock Summary
- ETR has a higher market value than 91.68% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $24,636,891,750.
- ETR's went public 34.09 years ago, making it older than 92.47% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- Of note is the ratio of Entergy Corp's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; only 0.35% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to ETR, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are ES, PEG, AEE, RCI, and VTR.
- Visit ETR's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.entergy.com.
ETR Stock Price Chart More Charts
ETR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$129.55||52-week high||$131.49|
|Prev. close||$130.73||52-week low||$85.97|
|Day high||$131.49||Avg. volume||1,168,847|
|50-day MA||$119.74||Dividend yield||2.87%|
|200-day MA||$110.13||Market Cap||25.79B|
Entergy Corporation (ETR) Company Bio
Entergy Corporation is an integrated energy company engaged primarily in electric power production and retail distribution operations. Entergy owns and operates power plants with approximately 30,000 megawatts of electric generating capacity, including nearly 10,000 megawatts of nuclear power, making it one of the nation's leading nuclear generators. Entergy delivers electricity to utility customers in Arkansas, Louisiana, Mississippi and Texas. The company was founded in 1989 and is based in New Orleans, Louisiana.