EVI Industries, Inc. (EVI): Price and Financial Metrics
EVI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$22.55||52-week high||$28.49|
|Prev. close||$22.25||52-week low||$12.88|
|Day high||$23.09||Avg. volume||24,698|
|50-day MA||$25.49||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$22.14||Market Cap||283.57M|
EVI Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
EVI POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where EVI ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 98.73% of US stocks.
- EVI's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving up over the last 177 days.
- EVI's current lowest rank is in the Quality metric (where it is better than 5.18% of US stocks).
EVI Stock Summary
- EVI's went public 33.52 years ago, making it older than 85.03% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- Of note is the ratio of EVI INDUSTRIES INC's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 87.23% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for EVI INDUSTRIES INC comes in at 37.72%, a number that bests 85.39% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to EVI INDUSTRIES INC, a group of peers worth examining would be LGIH, UAMY, LL, CULP, and MSN.
- Visit EVI's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.evi-ind.com.
EVI Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Industrials stock, EVI's price/sales ratio is 47.37% lower, now standing at 1.
- EVI's price/earnings ratio has moved up 61 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for EVI.
EVI Growth Metrics
- The 3 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at -16.73%.
- The 2 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 43.07%.
- Its 5 year revenue growth rate is now at 224.39%.
The table below shows EVI's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
EVI Industries, Inc. (EVI) Company Bio
EnviroStar, Inc. distributes commercial and industrial laundry and dry cleaning equipment, and steam and hot water boilers in the United States, the Caribbean, and Latin America. The company was founded in 1963 and is based in Miami, Florida.
EVI Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
EVI Latest Social Stream
View Full EVI Social Stream
Latest EVI News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about EVI INDUSTRIES INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate EVI as an investment opportunity.
Sidoti Events, LLC, an affiliate of Sidoti & Company, LLC, has released the presentation schedule and weblinks for its two-day September Small-Cap Conference taking place Wednesday and Thursday, September 20-21, 2023. The presentation schedule is subject to change.
MIAMI, September 14, 2023--EVI Industries, Inc. (NYSE American: EVI) announced today that its Chairman and CEO, Henry M. Nahmad, will participate in the Sidoti September Small-Cap Virtual Conference. Mr. Nahmad is scheduled to host one-on-one meetings with registered investors on September 20 and 21, 2023. To schedule a one-on-one meeting, please contact the Sidoti Marketing & Events team at [email protected].
MIAMI, September 05, 2023--EVI Industries, Inc. (NYSE American: "EVI" or the "Company") announced today that it completed the previously announced acquisition of New Castle, Pennsylvania based ALVF, Inc. dba ALCO Washer Center ("ALCO").
MIAMI, August 22, 2023--EVI Industries, Inc. (NYSE American: EVI) announced today that Chairman and CEO, Henry M. Nahmad will host one-on-one meetings at the Jefferies Industrials Conference on Wednesday, September 6, 2023. For more information on the conference, or to schedule a one-on-one meeting, please contact your Jefferies sales representative.
MIAMI, July 31, 2023--EVI Industries, Inc. (NYSE American: EVI) announced today that it executed a definitive agreement to acquire New Castle, Pennsylvania based ALVF, Inc. dba ALCO Washer Center ("ALCO"), a distributor of commercial laundry products and a provider of related technical installation and maintenance services to the on-premise and vended laundry segments of the commercial laundry industry. Through ALCO, EVI increases its customer base and expands its distribution and service footpr
EVI Price Returns