EVI Industries, Inc. (EVI): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
EVI POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where EVI ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 98.12% of US stocks.
- EVI's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving up over the last 177 days.
- EVI's current lowest rank is in the Quality metric (where it is better than 17.01% of US stocks).
EVI Stock Summary
- EVI INDUSTRIES INC's stock had its IPO on March 27, 1990, making it an older stock than 85.82% of US equities in our set.
- Of note is the ratio of EVI INDUSTRIES INC's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 87.12% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 98.98%, EVI INDUSTRIES INC's debt growth rate surpasses 87.81% of about US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to EVI, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are JVA, STRT, WOOF, SMP, and DLTH.
- Visit EVI's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.evi-ind.com.
EVI Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Industrials stock, EVI's EV/EBIT ratio is 60.9% higher, now standing at 25.1.
- EVI's price/earnings ratio has moved up 57.4 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for EVI.
EVI Growth Metrics
- The 3 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at -16.73%.
- The 2 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 43.07%.
- Its 5 year revenue growth rate is now at 224.39%.
The table below shows EVI's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
EVI Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
EVI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$19.94||52-week high||$26.92|
|Prev. close||$20.22||52-week low||$7.25|
|Day high||$20.94||Avg. volume||24,592|
|50-day MA||$20.61||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$16.89||Market Cap||250.57M|
EVI Industries, Inc. (EVI) Company Bio
EnviroStar, Inc. distributes commercial and industrial laundry and dry cleaning equipment, and steam and hot water boilers in the United States, the Caribbean, and Latin America. The company was founded in 1963 and is based in Miami, Florida.
Most Popular Stories View All
EVI Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
EVI Latest Social Stream
View Full EVI Social Stream
Latest EVI News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about EVI INDUSTRIES INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate EVI as an investment opportunity.
EVI Industries Reports Record Results for Second Quarter of Fiscal 2023
MIAMI, February 09, 2023--EVI Industries, Inc. (NYSE American: EVI) ("EVI" or the "Company") announced record results in key performance measures for the three and six months ended December 31, 2022, and provided commentary on growth initiatives, technology deployments, and financial strength.
EVI Industries Reports Record First Quarter Fiscal 2023 Results
MIAMIMIAMI, November 08, 2022--EVI Industries, Inc. (NYSE: EVI) ("EVI" or the "Company"), a leading distributor and service provider dedicated to the commercial laundry industry, today reported record operating results for the first quarter of its fiscal year ending June 30, 2023.
EVI Industries Completes Acquisition of Wholesale Commercial Laundry Equipment, SE, LLC
MIAMI, November 02, 2022--EVI Industries, Inc. (NYSE American: "EVI" or the "Company") announced today that it completed the previously announced acquisition of Southside, Alabama based Wholesale Commercial Laundry Equipment, SE, LLC ("WCL").
EVI Industries to Present at the Baird Global Industrial Conference
MIAMI, October 31, 2022--EVI Industries, Inc. (NYSE American: EVI) announced today that Henry M. Nahmad, Chairman and CEO, will present at the Baird Global Industrial Conference being held at The Ritz-Carlton, Chicago on Tuesday, November 8, 2022. Mr. Nahmad is also scheduled to host one-on-one meetings with registered investors during the conference dates from November 8-10, 2022. For more information on the conference and to schedule a one-on-one meeting, please contact Baird Conferences at ba
EVI Industries to Acquire Wholesale Commercial Laundry Equipment SE
MIAMI, October 17, 2022--EVI Industries, Inc. (NYSE American: EVI) announced today that it executed a definitive agreement to acquire Southside, Alabama based Wholesale Commercial Laundry Equipment SE ("WCL"), a distributor of commercial laundry products and a provider of related technical installation and maintenance services to the on-premise and vended laundry segments of the commercial laundry industry. With WCL, EVI adds an experienced sales team with established customer relationships and
EVI Price Returns
Continue Researching EVIHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Evi Industries Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
Evi Industries Inc (EVI) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Evi Industries Inc (EVI) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Evi Industries Inc (EVI) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...