EVI Industries, Inc. (EVI): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
EVI POWR Grades
- EVI scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 88.7% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for EVI is in Stability, which has been heading up over the past 30 weeks.
- EVI ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 18th percentile.
EVI Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of Evi Industries Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 86.36% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -40.76%, Evi Industries Inc's debt growth rate surpasses merely 12.77% of about US stocks.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Evi Industries Inc is reporting a growth rate of 267.23%; that's higher than 91.01% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Evi Industries Inc are EIG, CLFD, PSMT, HCSG, and DORM.
- Visit EVI's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.evi-ind.com.
EVI Valuation Summary
- EVI's price/earnings ratio is 192.1; this is 637.43% higher than that of the median Industrials stock.
- EVI's price/earnings ratio has moved up 184.8 over the prior 243 months.
- Over the past 243 months, EVI's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 116.6.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for EVI.
EVI Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year price growth rate is now at 355.31%.
- Its 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 32.54%.
- The 5 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at 2319.22%.
The table below shows EVI's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
EVI Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
EVI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$31.00||52-week high||$44.49|
|Prev. close||$30.01||52-week low||$23.92|
|Day high||$31.00||Avg. volume||18,029|
|50-day MA||$26.50||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$30.15||Market Cap||380.62M|
EVI Industries, Inc. (EVI) Company Bio
EnviroStar, Inc. distributes commercial and industrial laundry and dry cleaning equipment, and steam and hot water boilers in the United States, the Caribbean, and Latin America. The company was founded in 1963 and is based in Miami, Florida.
Most Popular Stories View All
EVI Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
EVI Latest Social Stream
View Full EVI Social Stream
Latest EVI News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Evi Industries Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate EVI as an investment opportunity.
MIAMI, July 22, 2021--EVI Industries, Inc. (NYSE American: EVI) announced today that Henry M. Nahmad, Chairman and CEO, is scheduled to host one-on-one meetings with registered investors at the Jefferies Virtual Industrials Conference on August 4, 2021. For more information on the conference and to schedule a one-on-one meeting, please contact Jefferies Industrials Conference at [email protected]
MIAMI--(BUSINESS WIRE)--EVI Industries, Inc. (NYSE American: EVI) announced today that Henry M. Nahmad, Chairman and CEO, is scheduled to host one-on-one meetings with registered investors at the UBS Global Industrials and Transportation Virtual Conference on June 8, 2021. For more information on the conference and to schedule a one-on-one meeting, please contact UBS. EVI is executing a long-term focused buy-and-build growth strategy in and around the commercial laundry industry. Over the last
EVI Industries Reports 43% Increase in Adjusted EBITDA and Sets Revenue, Gross Profit, and Adjusted EBITDA Records
EVI Industries, Inc. (NYSE American: EVI) reported record fiscal third quarter operating results, establishing new fiscal third quarter records for revenue, gross profit, and adjusted EBITDA. Click here for a pre-recorded earnings conference call https://ir.evi-ind.com/message-from-the-ceo.
EVI Industries, Inc. (NYSE American: EVI) announced today that Henry M. Nahmad, Chairman and CEO, is scheduled to host one-on-one meetings with registered investors at the Roth Virtual Conference from March 15 to March 17, 2021. For more information on the conference and to schedule a one-on-one meeting, please contact Roth Capital Partners at [email protected]
EVI Industries, Inc. (NYSE American: EVI) (the "Company" or "EVI") announced today its financial results for the three- and six-month periods ended December 31, 2020.
EVI Price Returns