EVI Industries, Inc. (EVI): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
EVI POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where EVI ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 91.19% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for EVI is in Growth, which has been heading down over the past 103 days.
- EVI ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 17th percentile.
EVI Stock Summary
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for EVI is currently 44.3, higher than 88.02% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- Of note is the ratio of Evi Industries Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 85.61% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Evi Industries Inc is reporting a growth rate of 507.04%; that's higher than 95.75% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Evi Industries Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be AIR, INUV, GRC, JRSH, and HYW.
- EVI's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Evi Industries Inc's official web site, go to www.evi-ind.com.
EVI Valuation Summary
- EVI's price/earnings ratio is 192.1; this is 637.43% higher than that of the median Industrials stock.
- EVI's price/earnings ratio has moved up 184.8 over the prior 243 months.
- Over the past 243 months, EVI's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 116.6.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for EVI.
EVI Growth Metrics
- Its year over year price growth rate is now at 75.4%.
- Its 3 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 127.72%.
- Its 3 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 105.07%.
The table below shows EVI's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
EVI Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
EVI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$9.99||52-week high||$38.42|
|Prev. close||$9.45||52-week low||$8.90|
|Day high||$10.10||Avg. volume||36,246|
|50-day MA||$11.79||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$22.67||Market Cap||125.03M|
EVI Industries, Inc. (EVI) Company Bio
EnviroStar, Inc. distributes commercial and industrial laundry and dry cleaning equipment, and steam and hot water boilers in the United States, the Caribbean, and Latin America. The company was founded in 1963 and is based in Miami, Florida.
Most Popular Stories View All
EVI Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
EVI Latest Social Stream
View Full EVI Social Stream
Latest EVI News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Evi Industries Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate EVI as an investment opportunity.
MIAMI, February 09, 2022--EVI Industries, Inc. (NYSE American: EVI) announced today its results for the three and six months ended December 31, 2021. During the three-months ended December 31, 2021, the Company achieved record operating results in certain performance measures, generated $9.4 million dollars of cash from operating activities that further strengthened its already strong balance sheet, built up its backlog to over $120 million, and continued to successfully implement its advanced o
EVI Industries Completes Acquisition of Consolidated Laundry Equipment and Central Equipment Company
MIAMI, February 09, 2022--EVI Industries, Inc. (NYSE American: EVI) announced today that it completed its mergers with Raleigh, NC based Consolidated Laundry Equipment and Columbia, SC based Central Equipment Company (collectively "CLE"), both distributors of commercial laundry products and providers of related technical installation and maintenance services, on February 7, 2022.
Walnut Creek, CA, based Investment company Gemmer Asset Management LLC (Current Portfolio) buys EVI Industries Inc, SPDR MSCI EAFE Fossil Fuel Reserves Free ETF, Vanguard Short-Term Bond ETF, SPDR Portfolio Short Term Corporate Bond ETF, Pure Storage Inc, sells Mastercard Inc, Coinbase Global Inc, The Home Depot Inc, AT&T Inc, U.S.
MIAMI, December 15, 2021--EVI Industries, Inc. (NYSE American: EVI) announced today that it executed a definitive agreement to acquire Raleigh, NC based Consolidated Laundry Equipment and Columbia, SC based Central Equipment Company (collectively "CLE"), distributors of commercial laundry products and providers of related technical installation and maintenance services. The addition of CLE strengthens EVI’s leading market share position in the southeast region of the United States with over $90
MIAMI, November 09, 2021--EVI Industries, Inc. (NYSE American: EVI) achieved record revenue, gross profit, gross margin, operating profit, net income, and Adjusted EBITDA for the three-months ended September 30, 2021, the first quarter of the Company’s fiscal year ending June 30, 2022 ("fiscal 2022"). The Company’s record operating results reflect continued strong demand for the Company’s products and services, growth from continuing operations and from recent acquisitions, and the realization o
EVI Price Returns