EVI Industries, Inc. (EVI): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
EVI POWR Grades
- EVI scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 84.73% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for EVI is in Stability, which has been heading down over the past 177 days.
- EVI's current lowest rank is in the Quality metric (where it is better than 13.85% of US stocks).
EVI Stock Summary
- With a price/earnings ratio of 58.62, EVI INDUSTRIES INC P/E ratio is greater than that of about 90.3% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for EVI is currently 123.69, higher than 97.09% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- Of note is the ratio of EVI INDUSTRIES INC's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 86.89% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to EVI INDUSTRIES INC are FLS, CTHR, OSK, AVO, and JVA.
- Visit EVI's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.evi-ind.com.
EVI Valuation Summary
- EVI's EV/EBIT ratio is 43.7; this is 149.71% higher than that of the median Industrials stock.
- EVI's price/sales ratio has moved up 0.9 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for EVI.
EVI Growth Metrics
- The 3 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at -33.17%.
- Its year over year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 505.1%.
- The 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 37.83%.
The table below shows EVI's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
EVI Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
EVI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$23.00||52-week high||$34.75|
|Prev. close||$24.13||52-week low||$7.25|
|Day high||$23.92||Avg. volume||32,170|
|50-day MA||$18.45||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$14.87||Market Cap||317.33M|
EVI Industries, Inc. (EVI) Company Bio
EnviroStar, Inc. distributes commercial and industrial laundry and dry cleaning equipment, and steam and hot water boilers in the United States, the Caribbean, and Latin America. The company was founded in 1963 and is based in Miami, Florida.
Most Popular Stories View All
EVI Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
EVI Latest Social Stream
View Full EVI Social Stream
Latest EVI News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about EVI INDUSTRIES INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate EVI as an investment opportunity.
MIAMIMIAMI, November 08, 2022--EVI Industries, Inc. (NYSE: EVI) ("EVI" or the "Company"), a leading distributor and service provider dedicated to the commercial laundry industry, today reported record operating results for the first quarter of its fiscal year ending June 30, 2023.
MIAMI, November 02, 2022--EVI Industries, Inc. (NYSE American: "EVI" or the "Company") announced today that it completed the previously announced acquisition of Southside, Alabama based Wholesale Commercial Laundry Equipment, SE, LLC ("WCL").
MIAMI, October 31, 2022--EVI Industries, Inc. (NYSE American: EVI) announced today that Henry M. Nahmad, Chairman and CEO, will present at the Baird Global Industrial Conference being held at The Ritz-Carlton, Chicago on Tuesday, November 8, 2022. Mr. Nahmad is also scheduled to host one-on-one meetings with registered investors during the conference dates from November 8-10, 2022. For more information on the conference and to schedule a one-on-one meeting, please contact Baird Conferences at ba
MIAMI, October 17, 2022--EVI Industries, Inc. (NYSE American: EVI) announced today that it executed a definitive agreement to acquire Southside, Alabama based Wholesale Commercial Laundry Equipment SE ("WCL"), a distributor of commercial laundry products and a provider of related technical installation and maintenance services to the on-premise and vended laundry segments of the commercial laundry industry. With WCL, EVI adds an experienced sales team with established customer relationships and
MIAMI, September 13, 2022--EVI Industries, Inc. (NYSE: EVI) ("EVI" or the "Company"), a leading distributor and service provider dedicated to the commercial laundry industry, today reported record fiscal fourth quarter and record fiscal year ended June 30, 2022, operating results.
EVI Price Returns