EVI Industries, Inc. (EVI): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
EVI POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where EVI ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 85.45% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for EVI is in Stability, which has been heading up over the past 201 days.
- EVI's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 18.95% of US stocks).
EVI Stock Summary
- Evi Industries Inc's stock had its IPO on March 27, 1990, making it an older stock than 84.23% of US equities in our set.
- With a price/earnings ratio of 208.1, Evi Industries Inc P/E ratio is greater than that of about 96.09% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- Of note is the ratio of Evi Industries Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 87.08% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to EVI, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are SVT, PESI, MSON, AIR, and SXI.
- Visit EVI's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.evi-ind.com.
EVI Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
EVI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$26.14||52-week high||$44.49|
|Prev. close||$26.28||52-week low||$14.70|
|Day high||$27.75||Avg. volume||24,369|
|50-day MA||$29.63||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$30.21||Market Cap||320.24M|
EVI Industries, Inc. (EVI) Company Bio
EnviroStar, Inc. distributes commercial and industrial laundry and dry cleaning equipment, and steam and hot water boilers in the United States, the Caribbean, and Latin America. The company was founded in 1963 and is based in Miami, Florida.
EVI Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
Below please find a table outlining a discounted cash flow forecast for EVI, in which we model out valuation assuming a variety of terminal growth rates. To summarize, we found that Evi Industries Inc ranked in the 59th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. More precisely, our analysis suggests the stock is undervalued by approximately 18.67% on a DCF basis. As for the metrics that stood out in our discounted cash flow analysis of Evi Industries Inc, consider:
- 91% of the company's capital comes from equity, which is greater than 72.76% of stocks in our cash flow based forecasting set.
- Relative to other stocks in its sector (Industrials), Evi Industries Inc has a reliance on debt greater than just 24.32% of them.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
EVI Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
EVI Latest Social Stream
View Full EVI Social Stream
Latest EVI News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Evi Industries Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate EVI as an investment opportunity.
EVI (EVI): Q3 GAAP EPS of $0.04.Revenue of $62M (+5.0% Y/Y)Press Release...
EVI Industries Reports 43% Increase in Adjusted EBITDA and Sets Revenue, Gross Profit, and Adjusted EBITDA Records
EVI Industries, Inc. (NYSE American: EVI) reported record fiscal third quarter operating results, establishing new fiscal third quarter records for revenue, gross profit, and adjusted EBITDA. Click here for a pre-recorded earnings conference call https://ir.evi-ind.com/message-from-the-ceo.
EVI Industries, Inc. (NYSE American: EVI) announced today that it executed a definitive purchase agreement to acquire substantially all the assets and certain liabilities of Taunton, Massachusetts-based Baystate Business Ventures d/b/a Eastern Laundry Systems ("Eastern Laundry Systems"), a distributor of commercial and vended laundry products and a provider of related installation and maintenance services. Eastern Laundry Systems has built a reputation of providing exceptional service while representing quality products to a diverse customer base across the New England region.
EVI Industries, Inc. (NYSE American: EVI) (the "Company" or "EVI") announced today results for the fourth quarter and fiscal year ended June 30, 2020. While the COVID-19 pandemic and accompanying economic disruption adversely impacted the Company’s performance, the Company achieved record revenue, gross profit, and operating cash flows for fiscal year 2020 and reduced net debt 50% compared to the prior year. This reflects the Company’s continued execution of its long-term focused buy-and-build growth strategy and the effectiveness of certain organic growth initiatives offset by continued investment towards the modernization and optimization of the Company and the impact of COVID-19. .
EVI Industries, Inc. (NYSE American: EVI) announced today that Henry M. Nahmad, Chairman and CEO, is scheduled to host one-on-one meetings with registered investors at the Baird 2020 Virtual Global Consumer, Technology & Services Conference on June 3, 2020. For more information on the conference and to schedule a one-on-one meeting, please contact Baird Conferences at [email protected]
EVI Price Returns