East West Bancorp, Inc. (EWBC) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- In terms of debt burden relative to earnings, EWBC has an EBITDA to net debt ratio of 842,923,000, ranking above 96.94% stocks in our set (note that its net debt is negative, meaning it has more cash than debt).
- As for stocks whose price is uncorrelated with EWBC's price and thus may be suitable peers for a diversified dividend portfolio, check out the following: TW, SPRT, VLGEA, PRPH and AUDC.
EWBC Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
For dividend yielding stocks, the Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a common valuation tool; it attempts to extrapolate a fair share price based primarily on the dividend the stock provides relative to a number of other quantiative aspects of its business. Regarding East West Bancorp Inc, the DDM model, as implemented by StockNews, implies a negative return of 17.4% relative to its current price. Digging deeper, the aspects of East West Bancorp Inc's dividend discount model that we found most interesting were:
- As for its position relative to other Financial Services stocks that issue dividends, East West Bancorp Inc offers a higher dividend yield than 42.51% of them.
- EWBC's growth rate in terms of the amount of dividends it returns to shareholders is greater than 32.99% of its fellow dividend stocks in the Financial Services sector.
- As other dividend issuers in the Financial Services sector, EWBC's equity discount rate is less than 72.65% of those stocks.
EWBC Dividend Chart
EWBC Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|