East West Bancorp, Inc. (EWBC) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- If you care about predictable cash flow, note that EWBC reports less variability in its free cash flow than 90.8% of the dividend stocks we're tracking.
- EWBC has an EBITDA to net debt ratio of 805,673,000; for context, that's better than 96.59% stocks in our set (note that its net debt is negative, meaning it has more cash than debt).
- If price volatilty is something you're paying attention to when building your dividend portfolio, know that EWBC has less fluctuation in its price than 7.14% of stocks we're observing.
- As for stocks whose price is uncorrelated with EWBC's price and thus may be suitable peers for a diversified dividend portfolio, check out the following: RGR, PNW, RPAY, WSTG and CNSL.
EWBC Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a valuation model that attempts to determine a fair share price for a stock, based on the dividend it provides in comparison to several company-specific metrics indicative of the riskiness of the stock and the financial health of the company. As for EWBC, the dividend discount model StockNews created for the company implies a negative return of 35.81%. Some interesting points we thought investors may wish to consider regarding the dividend discount model forecast for East West Bancorp Inc are:
- In comparison to other stocks in the Financial Services sector, EWBC provides shareholders with a dividend yield greater than 34.97% such stocks.
- In comparison to other dividend stocks in the Financial Services sector, EWBC is growing its dividends at a faster rate than about 33% of them.
- In comparison to its fellow dividend issuing stocks in the Financial Services sector, EWBC's equity discount rate is less than 71.51% of those stocks.
EWBC Dividend Chart
EWBC Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|