Exact Sciences Corp (EXAS) Price Targets From Analysts
The tables below show price targets and recommendations from analysts covering Exact Sciences Corp.
|Number of Analysts||Highest Target Price||Lowest Target Price||Average Target Price||Current Price||Upside Potential|
EXAS Broker Recommendations Summary
|Average Broker Rating||Strong Buy||Buy||Hold||Sell||Strong Sell||Analysts Issuing Recs|
Use the points listed below to better contextualize what this analyst price target and recommendations data data means for investors.
- EXAS has a greater average analyst price target than 91.34% of all US stocks.
- EXAS has a higher number of analysts covering the stock than 82.63% of all US stocks.
- EXAS has a less variance in analysts' estimates than 92.99% of stocks in the large market cap category.
- EXAS has a higher upside potential (average analyst target price relative to current price) than 25.21% of Healthcare stocks.
- EXAS has a less percent of analysts bearish on the stock than almost 100% of all US stocks.
- EXAS has a higher percentage of analysts bullish on the stock than nearly none of all US stocks.
- EXAS has a lower change in bullishness amongst analysts than almost 100% of all US stocks.
Is EXAS a Buy, Hold or Sell? See the POWR Ratings now!