EXFO Inc - Subordinate Voting Shares (EXFO): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
EXFO POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where EXFO ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 95.05% of US stocks.
- EXFO's strongest trending metric is Value; it's been moving up over the last 30 weeks.
- EXFO's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 9.17% of US stocks).
EXFO Stock Summary
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 143.54%, Exfo Inc's debt growth rate surpasses 93.74% of about US stocks.
- Over the past twelve months, EXFO has reported earnings growth of -115.37%, putting it ahead of just 16.97% of US stocks in our set.
- The volatility of Exfo Inc's share price is greater than that of 84.24% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to EXFO, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are HOLI, THTX, CLRO, AMOT, and DZSI.
- EXFO's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Exfo Inc's official web site, go to www.exfo.com.
EXFO Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, EXFO's price/earnings ratio is 192.88% lower, now standing at -36.5.
- Over the past 243 months, EXFO's EV/EBIT ratio has gone down 177.4.
- EXFO's price/earnings ratio has moved down 91.7 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for EXFO.
EXFO Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -207.19%.
- Its year over year price growth rate is now at -34.17%.
- Its 5 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -280.07%.
The table below shows EXFO's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
EXFO's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- EXFO has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 64.2% of graded US stocks.
- EXFO's asset turnover comes in at 0.903 -- ranking 15th of 75 Measuring and Control Equipment stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows EXFO's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
EXFO Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
EXFO Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$6.25||52-week high||$7.24|
|Prev. close||$6.25||52-week low||$2.55|
|Day high||$6.25||Avg. volume||139,918|
|50-day MA||$5.97||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$4.37||Market Cap||359.04M|
EXFO Inc - Subordinate Voting Shares (EXFO) Company Bio
EXFO Inc. designs, manufactures, and markets test, service assurance, and network visibility solutions for fixed and mobile network operators, Web-scale service providers, and telecommunications equipment manufacturers worldwide. The company was founded in 1985 and is based in Quebec, Canada.
Most Popular Stories View All
EXFO Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
EXFO Latest Social Stream
View Full EXFO Social Stream
Latest EXFO News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Exfo Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate EXFO as an investment opportunity.
EXFO Inc. ("EXFO" or the "Corporation") (NASDAQ: EXFO) (TSX: EXF) is pleased to announce that the transaction contemplated by the previously announced statutory plan of arrangement under the provisions of the Canada Business Corporations Act involving the Corporation and 11172239 Canada Inc., a corporation controlled by Germain Lamonde (the "Purchaser"), was completed earlier today (the "Arrangement"). Pursuant to the Arrangement, the Purchaser acquired all the issued and outstanding subordinate
EXFO Inc. ("EXFO" or the "Corporation") (NASDAQ: EXFO) (TSX: EXF) is pleased to announce that the Superior Court of Québec has issued a final order approving the previously announced plan of arrangement with 11172239 Canada Inc. (the "Arrangement"). At the special meeting of EXFO's shareholders held on August 13, 2021, the special resolution approving the arrangement resolution was approved by 99.65% of the votes cast by shareholders, voting together as a single class, as well as 90.95% of the v
EXFO Inc. ("EXFO" or the "Corporation") (NASDAQ: EXFO) (TSX: EXF), is pleased to announce that, at the special meeting of its shareholders (the "Shareholders") held today (the "Meeting"), a significant majority of shareholders voted in favour of the special resolution (the "Arrangement Resolution") approving the previously announced plan of arrangement under Section 192 of the Canada Business Corporations Act pursuant to which 11172239 Canada Inc. will acquire all the issued and outstanding subo
EXFO Inc. ("EXFO" or the "Corporation") (NASDAQ: EXFO) (TSX: EXF), announces today that the Corporation has filed an amendment to its previously filed Rule 13e-3 transaction statement on Schedule 13E-3 (the "Schedule 13E-3") originally filed with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission ("SEC") on July 16, 2021. The amendment to the Schedule 13E-3 is available on EXFO's profile on EDGAR at www.sec.gov.
Trading resumes in:
EXFO Price Returns