EXFO Inc - Subordinate Voting Shares (EXFO): Price and Financial Metrics
EXFO Stock Summary
- For EXFO, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by only 15.55% of US equities we're observing.
- EXFO's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of only 21.48% of US stocks.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Exfo Inc is reporting a growth rate of -149.52%; that's higher than only 9.26% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to EXFO, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are SWIR, BSQR, AMRX, FF, and VJET.
- Visit EXFO's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.exfo.com.
EXFO Stock Price Chart More Charts
EXFO Price/Volume Stats
EXFO Inc - Subordinate Voting Shares (EXFO) Company Bio
EXFO Inc. designs, manufactures, and markets test, service assurance, and network visibility solutions for fixed and mobile network operators, Web-scale service providers, and telecommunications equipment manufacturers worldwide. The company was founded in 1985 and is based in Quebec, Canada.