Ford Motor Co. (F) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- In terms of compounded growth rate of annual dividends, F's growth rate has been -0.7% over the past 5.5 years.
- The stock's free cash flow/dividend ratio, potentially useful for understanding its ability to make dividend payments, comes in at -7,968 -- higher than merely 0.35% of other dividend issuers in the US.
- Currently, F generates more cash flow over the 12 months prior than 97.32% of US dividend stocks.
- To help you reduce price risk in your dividend portfolio, here are the dividend stocks that are least correlated with F's price: UGP, HCC, NYT, AWK and NGVC.
F Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a valuation model that attempts to determine a fair share price for a stock, based on the dividend it provides in comparison to several company-specific metrics indicative of the riskiness of the stock and the financial health of the company. Regarding Ford Motor Co, the dividend discount model StockNews created for the company implies a negative return of 75.04%. To help understand and contextualize the model's evaluation of F, investors may wish to consider are:
- In comparison to other stocks in the large-sized revenue class, it has a discount rate lower than 88.89% of dividend issuing stocks in its revenue class.
- A stock's beta generally indicates its volatility relative to the broader equity market; as for F, approximately only 10.14% of US-listed dividend issuers had a higher beta, and thus may have greater price volatility.
- In terms of who is growing the amount of dividends they return to shareholders, Ford Motor Co has been increasing its dividends at a faster rate than only 2.33% of US-listed dividend-issuing stocks we observed.
F Dividend Chart
F Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|