Ford Motor Company (F) Social Stream
Featured Post From StockTwits About F
WARNING ... PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT ... TODAY ALL INDICES WILL CLOSE RED ... FORD $F AND TESLA $TSLA WILL CLOSE DRAMATICALLY LOWER AS WILL MANY OTHERS. 🐻❤💲💰😈 MY SHORTS 430 × TESLA 694.60 SHORTED TODAY AND 83,000 FORD 12.00 SHORTED WEDNESDAY AFTERHOURS. CARRY ON FOLLOWING ME FOR PROFITS. THERE NEVER WILL BE A CURE FOR THE CORONAVIRUS REX AND THE DEMENTED ECONOMY AT LARGE. ENJOY THE ARMAGEDDON DEPRESSION TO INFINITY AND BEYOND. TDTIAH2H @PROFIT_MAKER HTTPS://STOCKTWITS.COM/PROFIT_MAKER 😁 $DJIA $SPX $NDX ..,Profit_Maker, published April 29, 2021
What Else are F Traders Talking About?
Other Notable StockTweets About F
Top tickers from the Smart Money Momentum "Sweep" Options Activity Weekly Recap (Most Sweeps) this week courtesy of real-time alerts and dashboard from https://insiderfinance.io:
1. TSLA: 215M sweep premium (286 sweeps)
2. AAPL: 113M sweep premium (241 sweeps)
3. NIO: 10M sweep premium (83 sweeps)
4. AMD: 12M sweep premium (72 sweeps)
5. SNAP: 12M sweep premium (55 sweeps)
6. $BA: 7M sweep premium (54 sweeps)
7. $FB: 10M sweep premium (53 sweeps)
8. $BAC: 6M sweep premium (52 sweeps)
9. $F: 3M sweep premium (39 sweeps)
10. $DKNG: 5M sweep premium (37 sweeps)
11. INTC: 6M sweep premium (37 sweeps)
12. PLTR: 3M sweep premium (37 sweeps)
13. VIAC: 3M sweep premium (37 sweeps)
14. PLUG: 6M sweep premium (35 sweeps)
15. GM: 3M sweep premium (31 sweeps)
$F Divided is a bad idea for a startup. Because Ford and others are Entering new businesses and creating a whole new way of thinking they are essentially starting over. It would be a very poor use of capital to distribute a dividend when the money could be used for growth. Quit thinking this is the old Ford it is not anything like that anymore.tfm007, published April 17, 2021
$F Will be a good Monday. The settlement between LG Energy Solution and SK Innovation Co. will allow two plants in Georgia to move forward with plans to produce lithium ion batteries for Ford and Volkswagen.
Biden recently unveiled a sweeping infrastructure plan that includes $174 billion in spending to boost the electric vehicle market and shift away from gas-powered cars.
$TSLA $F $GM The Tesla number is 184,000 Q1 2021. Tesla! Also. Buy a share of each of these for every new share of $TSLA. We don’t know where this is going to go, but $F particularly has a lot of ACES
GM said Thursday it sold a total of 642,250 vehicles in the United States, with retail deliveries, or sales to individuals and small businesses, up 19% percent and fleet sales down 35% year over year.
Ford dealers sold 521,334 vehicles in the first quarter. Ford’s first-quarter retail sales were up 23%, but its fleet sales weren't detailed.