Farmmi, Inc. (FAMI): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
FAMI POWR Grades
- FAMI scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 81.7% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for FAMI is in Growth, which has been heading up over the past 28 weeks.
- FAMI's current lowest rank is in the Quality metric (where it is better than 3.01% of US stocks).
FAMI Stock Summary
- With a market capitalization of $8,207,081, Farmmi Inc has a greater market value than only 1.64% of US stocks.
- FAMI's price/sales ratio is 0.27; that's higher than the P/S ratio of only 4.1% of US stocks.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, FAMI is more volatile than 95.14% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Farmmi Inc are CPLG, NICK, TATT, KRO, and RVI.
- FAMI's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Farmmi Inc's official web site, go to www.farmmi88.com.
FAMI Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Consumer Defensive stock, FAMI's price/sales ratio is 88.89% lower, now standing at 0.3.
- FAMI's price/earnings ratio has moved down 8.4 over the prior 32 months.
- Over the past 32 months, FAMI's price/earnings ratio has gone down 8.4.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for FAMI.
FAMI Growth Metrics
- The 2 year price growth rate now stands at -67.1%.
- The 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at 40.68%.
- The 3 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at -637.34%.
The table below shows FAMI's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
FAMI Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
FAMI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$0.37||52-week high||$2.47|
|Prev. close||$0.39||52-week low||$0.30|
|Day high||$0.39||Avg. volume||17,397,436|
|50-day MA||$0.45||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$0.93||Market Cap||70.42M|
Farmmi, Inc. (FAMI) Company Bio
Farmmi, Inc., through its subsidiaries, processes and sells agricultural products in China, the United States, Japan, Canada, Europe, and the Middle East. The company offers shiitake and Mu Er mushrooms; and other edible fungi products, including bamboo fungi, agrocybe aegerila, pleurotus eryngii, grifola frondosa, coprinus comatus, and hericium erinaceus. It also operates Farmmi Jicai, an online store that sells edible fungi products under the Forasen and Farmmi Liangpin brands; and Farmmi Liangpin Market, an online store that sells edible fungi products under the Farmmi Liangpin and Puyangtang brands, as well as other agricultural products purchased from third party manufacturers. In addition, it sells products to restaurants, cafeterias, and local specialty stores. Farmmi, Inc. was founded in 2015 and is headquartered in Lishui, China.
FAMI Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
FAMI Latest Social Stream
View Full FAMI Social Stream
Latest FAMI News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Farmmi Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate FAMI as an investment opportunity.
Agriculture products supplier Farmmi Inc (NASDAQ: FAMI) has announced its subsidiary, Zhejiang Forest Food Co Ltd, won a new product order from a long-term customer. The order is for Farmmi’s dried black fungus. The financial terms of the deal were not disclosed. The customer will export Farmmi’s products to Vancouver, Canada. “Our level of customer engagements continues to expand as we add further value with our leading packaging and logistics to ensure product quality, flavor, and minimize cos
Farmmi, Inc. ("Farmmi" or the "Company") (NASDAQ: FAMI), an agriculture products supplier in China, today announced its subsidiary Zhejiang Forest Food Co., Ltd., won a new product order from a long-term customer for its popular dried black fungus. The customer will export Farmmi's products to Vancouver, Canada.
Agriculture products supplier Farmmi Inc (NASDAQ: FAMI) has entered into a strategic investment and cooperation agreement, through its subsidiary Farmmi Enterprise Management Co Ltd., with Sigma Holding Co Ltd, and Hangzhou Xuyue Interactive Culture and Media Co Ltd. The partners will jointly invest in establishing a new urban distribution company as part of a 50-year agreement. The new company will initially have a total registered capital of RMB 20 million before September 30, 2021. Through th
Farmmi, Inc. ("Farmmi" or the "Company") (NASDAQ: FAMI), an agriculture products supplier in China, today announced its entry into a strategic investment and cooperation agreement (the "Agreement"), through its subsidiary Farmmi (Hangzhou) Enterprise Management Co., Ltd., with Sigma Holding (Hangzhou) Co., Ltd. ("Sigma"), and Hangzhou Xuyue Interactive Culture and Media Co., Ltd. ("Hangzhou Xuyue") (collectively referred to as the "Partners"). The strategic investment and cooperation agreement s
Farmmi, Inc. ("Farmmi" or the "Company") (NASDAQ: FAMI), an agriculture products supplier in China, today announced a further expansion of its international footprint. The Company's Zhejiang Forest Food Co., Ltd. subsidiary won another follow-up, multi-product order for export to Israel. This latest sales win is for dried whole and sliced Shiitake mushrooms, and dried black fungus.
FAMI Price Returns