Fastenal Company (FAST) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- FAST has issued more total dividends (as measured in absolute US dollars) over the past six years than 84.2% of other US stocks currently paying dividends.
- As for stocks whose price is uncorrelated with FAST's price and thus may be suitable peers for a diversified dividend portfolio, check out the following: PLOW, MIC, OCC, FLS and HNNA.
FAST Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
For dividend yielding stocks, the Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a common valuation tool; it attempts to extrapolate a fair share price based primarily on the dividend the stock provides relative to a number of other quantiative aspects of its business. As for FAST, the DDM model generated by StockNews estimates a return of positive 9.15% in comparison to its current price. To help understand and contextualize the model's evaluation of FAST, investors may wish to consider are:
- In comparison to other US listed dividend yielding stocks in the Industrials sector, Fastenal Co's expected return of 9.15% is higher than 82.11% of its fellow sector mates.
- Compared to all dividend issuing stocks in our set, FAST has a discount rate lower than 82.11% of them (a lower discount rate is associated with lower risk).
- Beta, which compares volatilty of an individual stock to that of the S&P 500, is lower for Fastenal Co than it is for 82.57% of other dividend issuers in the Industrials sector.
FAST Dividend Chart
FAST Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|