Fastenal Co. (FAST) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- If price volatilty is something you're paying attention to when building your dividend portfolio, know that FAST has less fluctuation in its price than 90.95% of stocks we're observing.
- FAST's free cash flow has decreased for the 5th straight quarter.
- To help you reduce price risk in your dividend portfolio, here are the dividend stocks that are least correlated with FAST's price: CMCT, WEC, BRG, NWFL and LSI.
FAST Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
For dividend yielding stocks, the Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a common valuation tool; it attempts to extrapolate a fair share price based primarily on the dividend the stock provides relative to a number of other quantiative aspects of its business. As for FAST, the dividend discount model StockNews created for the company implies a negative return of 0.78%. Some interesting points we thought investors may wish to consider regarding the dividend discount model forecast for Fastenal Co are:
- In comparison to other US listed dividend yielding stocks in the Industrials sector, Fastenal Co's expected return of -0.78% is higher than 75.65% of its fellow sector mates.
- Compared to all dividend issuing stocks in our set, FAST has a discount rate lower than 75.65% of them (a lower discount rate is associated with lower risk).
- In comparison to other dividend stocks in the Industrials sector, FAST is growing its dividends at a faster rate than about 76.32% of them.
- As other dividend issuers in the Industrials sector, Fastenal Co has an equity discount rate lower than 80.87% of them.
FAST Dividend Chart
FAST Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|