Fastenal Company (FAST) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- If price volatilty is something you're paying attention to when building your dividend portfolio, know that FAST has less fluctuation in its price than 90.95% of stocks we're observing.
- FAST's free cash flow has decreased for the 5th straight quarter.
- To help you reduce price risk in your dividend portfolio, here are the dividend stocks that are least correlated with FAST's price: CMCT, WEC, BRG, NWFL and LSI.
FAST Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a valuation model that attempts to determine a fair share price for a stock, based on the dividend it provides in comparison to several company-specific metrics indicative of the riskiness of the stock and the financial health of the company. As for FAST, the DDM model generated by StockNews estimates a return of positive 4.64% in comparison to its current price. Some interesting points we thought investors may wish to consider regarding the dividend discount model forecast for Fastenal Co are:
- In comparison to other US listed dividend yielding stocks in the Industrials sector, Fastenal Co's expected return of 4.64% is higher than 85.22% of its fellow sector mates.
- Compared to all dividend issuing stocks in our set, Fastenal Co bears a discount rate, according to our calculations, lower than 85.22% of them (lower discount rates are generally perceived as positive, and a sign of lower risk).
- In terms of who is growing the amount of dividends they return to shareholders, Fastenal Co has been increasing its dividends at a faster rate than 83.92% of US-listed dividend-issuing stocks we observed.
- As other dividend issuers in the Industrials sector, FAST's equity discount rate is less than 74.35% of those stocks.
FAST Dividend Chart
FAST Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|